Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't understand the mechanics so... ya, not doing that, but i would guess the reason to reset people is to stall the game.

Powers are triggered by GRC count (game related content posts). Resetting is a way to counter. I'm thinking of it as a role blocking ability... which is why I do think AVM should shoot Leelou, because it makes sense to me to give that power to both town and scum each.

Powers are triggered by GRC count (game related content posts). Resetting is a way to counter. I'm thinking of it as a role blocking ability... which is why I do think AVM should shoot Leelou, because it makes sense to me to give that power to both town and scum each.

Looks like JVOR bailed...I'm ready to hammer if another gets him to L-1...no intel just my gut...thoughts?

No one is here , so i am actually fine conceding to wolves and lynching our vig. let's go.

AVM is teh claimed vig. We're talking about lynch JVOR.

And yes, it was great having JVOR back, but it's time for him to die... we need to get on with the game and frankly he's still my best bet for scum.

just realized that put him at L-1...please reveal now.

Vote JVoR and I'll hammer.

This isn't a good look either. One moment unwilling to put him at L-1. And the next you're willing to lynch at L-1 with no hint of need for dilliberation.

IF you are certain he is scum. Then you should keep your vote.

No one is here , so i am actually fine conceding to wolves and lynching our vig. let's go.

Pretty scummy directions.  Knew I had it right when I called Darthe scum...but boy you sure can read him...anytime he doesn't play the fool he's scum.  lol

AVM is teh claimed vig. We're talking about lynch JVOR.

And yes, it was great having JVOR back, but it's time for him to die... we need to get on with the game and frankly he's still my best bet for scum.

Since you're the most villagery person on the thread atm I'm willing to take your word for it. But I do recognize the possibility you want to lynch JVOR or Leelou because you are in fact the wolf roleblocker.

Pretty scummy directions.  Knew I had it right when I called Darthe scum...but boy you sure can read him...anytime he doesn't play the fool he's scum.  lol

Whatever~ if you expect me to take a half dead thread I subbed into at 71 pages seriously.

So sorry all.  I was on call and got swamped with double shifts this week.  I'm going to be here for the next half hour, grab some shut eye, work a 12 tomorrow and then I'll blow this open over the weekend.  

Anyone got any questions?  Last I remember was Leelou asking for an explanation of my suspicion of Ape which I can sum up by saying that I was playing in the moment and thought arguments against him were better than his and that I found his interactions with Smash before and leading up to the Smash train were odd because I thought ape made solid arguments for voting there and then he hopped off the train and didn't return til later.

This isn't a good look either. One moment unwilling to put him at L-1. And the next you're willing to lynch at L-1 with no hint of need for dilliberation.

IF you are certain he is scum. Then you should keep your vote.

yeah but if i don't hammer then i lose my reset protection

So sorry all. I was on call and got swamped with double shifts this week. I'm going to be here for the next half hour, grab some shut eye, work a 12 tomorrow and then I'll blow this open over the weekend.

Anyone got any questions? Last I remember was Leelou asking for an explanation of my suspicion of Ape which I can sum up by saying that I was playing in the moment and thought arguments against him were better than his and that I found his interactions with Smash before and leading up to the Smash train were odd because I thought ape made solid arguments for voting there and then he hopped off the train and didn't return til later.

That is an ape town tell

Unvote vote jvoy someone get it done.

Since you're the most villagery person on the thread atm I'm willing to take your word for it. But I do recognize the possibility you want to lynch JVOR or Leelou because you are in fact the wolf roleblocker.

You protecting JVoR and Leelou pretty hard for a player who just arrived.

So.... you'll "go along" with me, thus making your vote my fault if it goes wrong... with a blatant hedge statement to set up a turn on me after we're wrong? Is that what this is?

I am doing 3 things.

1) expressing doubt about his picks.

2) expressing even more doubt about everyone else.

3) acknowledging the possibility that if leelou isn't a wolf he's implying he himself is. (may or may not be the case according to the op)

So.... you'll "go along" with me, thus making your vote my fault if it goes wrong... with a blatant hedge statement to set up a turn on me after we're wrong? Is that what this is?

Tbph that's the exact reason I voted him. You and jc have been further up jvoys ass than ragu's inmate, with no mathematical reason to stick your neck out this far.

I am doing 3 things.

1) expressing doubt about his picks.

2) expressing even more doubt about everyone else.

3) acknowledging the possibility that if leelou isn't a wolf he's implying he himself is. (may or may not be the case according to the op)

I'm implying I'm a wolf/scum? Haha... are you ******* retarded?

My votes are my own unfortunately.  And really, should JVOR flip town, voting him means nothing from nobody. The only thing that ever matters is why you voted that townie.

So sorry all.  I was on call and got swamped with double shifts this week.  I'm going to be here for the next half hour, grab some shut eye, work a 12 tomorrow and then I'll blow this open over the weekend.  

Anyone got any questions?  Last I remember was Leelou asking for an explanation of my suspicion of Ape which I can sum up by saying that I was playing in the moment and thought arguments against him were better than his and that I found his interactions with Smash before and leading up to the Smash train were odd because I thought ape made solid arguments for voting there and then he hopped off the train and didn't return til later.

Are you back in for you or were you replaced and now some one else or yourself again?  Im making a list.  

Archived