Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Despite the bloodlust and emo I actually think Sili is pretty townish offhand, which contrasts starkly with Darthe. Will need to watch this slot carefully.

How can you think that? Even though Sili has made a lot of posts he hasn't actually SAID much.

Were there any posts in particular that stood out?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to hear more from Nyn. She's been quieter lately and there's been a lot of developments in the thread. I know she's posted a bit but nothing too substantial.

This is true.

I still think Nyn is town but I will concede she's been quieter.

Maybe she's just busy.

How can you think that? Even though Sili has made a lot of posts he hasn't actually SAID much.

Were there any posts in particular that stood out?

His willingness to vote JVOR out of the gate. He did switch to JC but happily came back and hammered. I agree that he hasn't said much, in fact there's some posts of his that seem outright scummy to me, but I think his votes on JVOR seemed legit.

It's a point I've been continuously making ... Yes, I'm scared. Trying to direct AVM vote is anti town. It accelerates the scum agenda. What the eff arent people seeing

I think you're too bent on this. I think AVM is town and am content with his posts being reset regularly.

His willingness to vote JVOR out of the gate. He did switch to JC but happily came back and hammered. I agree that he hasn't said much, in fact there's some posts of his that seem outright scummy to me, but I think his votes on JVOR seemed legit.

I read that as a bus vote myself.

Do you admit that could be a possibility?

For those wanting to keep track:

20: jetscode, smash

40: jetscode, smash

60: jif, krak

80: jetscode, barm

100: leelou, avm

120: avm, lizze

140: avm, nolder

160: lizzie, jvor

180: jvor, nolder

200: nolder, avm

My power worked for everyone except the 3 times I targeted JVOR. My power was never doubled, so the 2nd names were never impacted.

You targeted him once and listed him as a second name once. Do you mean JC?

My updated read list:

Barm - Solid content throughout the game. Like his ISOs. Made a lot of posts I agreed with. Towniest player in the game imo.

Leelou - Her scarceness is null, cause I know she's busy. I feel that her reveal was genuine. The fact that she gave it freely without being pressured to gives her brownie points in my book, because she's on the spot now and has to answer on who she resets. I liked her theory that maybe her reset doesn't work on vanilla. I feel that she's trying to figure things out. I'm waiting for her to do an actual reset, but I'm pretty sure she will soon enough... otherwise she just dug herself into a hole she won't manage to climb out of. 

Ape - I'm trusting my instincts on this one. He's poking and prodding, looking for reactions, theorizing and making some good points. I don't feel like he's playing an angle or trying to set things up or manipulate things. I feel like he's genuinely hunting. I liked his theory on AVM, his read on JVOR panned out, his reveal rang true, him resetting AVM so we can keep him in check until we deliberate. It all feels like it's coming from a townie mindset imo.

Nolder - I felt a bit iffy about him early on because he was fairly inactive at first. But I am no stranger to being busy and he definitely picked up his slack. I'm getting a very definite frustrated townie feel from him. Specifically when he was raging about why everyone was town reading Hess. I also like that he was pushing everyone to give their current read lists. I think it's imperative to know exactly where everyone stands to be able to POE properly and narrow things down... and basically getting everyone to commit to a set of reads. I am getting the sense that he's taking it all in and trying. 

JC - Started off eh and then really stepped it up imo. There's a pretty clear shift from dicking around to getting down to business. He's been engaging pretty much everyone and dropping his thoughts about basically everything. He's given me a lot of insight in the things he pointed out. I feel like he's saying what he's thinking without a care. I generally associate that to townie behavior. He doesn't seem to be watching his back or being careful. Just kinda lays it on you. The only thing didn't particularly care for is him lying earlier to Ape about having to be in the three last voters so he won't be reset. But at the same time, as I've had to learn the hard way, lying isn't necessarily a scum tell. And considering how gleeful JC seems about no one knowing why he can't be reset... I could see him lying as either alignment. So I think it's null for him. If lies start to accumulate, though, I'm gonna revisit.

AVM - I've liked a big chunk of his content, though I definitely did not agree with some other points, like resetting definitely being anti town. But I think that's more a matter of opinion, since this is an unfamiliar setup and we're all trying to adjust. As I pointed out before I like that he's done GRC analysis when actions happen. I don't think it should be the focal point of scumhunting but I think it should definitely be looked at and noted. So him pulling out the info and trying to wrap his head around it makes me feel better about him. His exchange with Ape was mostly null to me. I felt that they were going at it a bit. Then hugged it out. So not indicative either way. I like that AVM has been 100% transparent with his shots. I like that he's willing to play ball and have Ape reset him and deliberate his shot with us. He's putting himself on the spot. Could he be doing this as scum or SK? It's possible. But as long as he proves useful to finding scum I'm fine with it. If this changes then I'll put my tinfoil hat. 

Crusher - I t don't particularly care for some of his content. I didn't like that he wasn't really backing up his read on JC early on and just agreeing with my ISO in a non specific way. When I questioned him about it, I felt that he was deflecting by pointing out at inactives and saying he never does any work and only goes by gut. I can appreciate gut reads early on but as the game progresses then content has to be incorporated into developing a read. Also gut reads can serve as an easy way of giving out reads without having to explain them. So I'm not really a fan. The only thing giving me pause is his claim. After lynching the doc in a recent game (oops? lol), I'm not keen on rushing in guns ablazing. But I'm definitely keeping an eye on him.

Verbal - He had some good posts early on. Then his activity diminished considerably. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because he said he's sick and I don't think it's something he'd fib about (so null either way). There's something weird about his lecturing tone in his more recent posts. But then again, I've read his posts as fake in the past and found out it's just how he talks. So unsure. I'm interested to hear what Leelou makes of him at this point. And once he gets better I'd like him to weigh in more.

Pac/Elu - If i recall, I remember a post or two of Pac that I liked early on but otherwise there isn't enough to go on. Elu hasn't really had any game related posts since he subbed in. So null. Needs to post more.

JiF - I'll have to reread him, but I know he's posted very little and I don't recall feeling good or bad about any of his posts. He mostly seems uninterested or busy? Null.

Lizzie - Gonna try to ISO him later tonight. Haven't been a fan of his posts. I remember him nudging Ape for missing things but then he had to ask if AVM claimed Hess' death. Ironic. I don't know what to make of his whole stand about vig being an anti-town role that needs to get lynched. I don't remember ever being in a game where someone was advocating a lynch on a possible vig unless we were suspecting he's a sk. My impression is that Lizzie thinks AVM should be lynched regardless, which I think is wrong since we have the means to stop the compulsive shots. I also really didn't like his reaction and consequent vote on Ape when he thought Ape was suggesting we were scummates and him going on about how he would never be nudging me early on if we were. Seemed like an overreaction. I'm not familiar enough to know if this is within his derp town range but imo his behavior is off and POE wise he's a suspect.

80 - Gonna try and ISO him properly later today as well to point out specifics (I really hope to have some free time in the evening). Off the top of my head he's made some posts I didn't care for (specifically I remember him nudging at lynching Ape). I feel like he's often around when things are going down but he keeps joking instead of interjecting and giving his thoughts in real time. It gives me bad juju. I will pull out posts of his I didn't like in the ISO. I rather not try from memory because I'm not sure if I remember it in the right context.

Krak - Explained what I didn't like in his ISO here: . His response of voting Ape cause he as living in the moment is eh. I don't like what I'm seeing from him. Sili has me scratching my head because he's openly admitting that he's not gonna bother reading the thread so he just jumped in and is doing his thing. Not sure what his thing is lol  But I don't really understand how he's expecting to scumhunt without at least skimming through what happened.  Meta wise he plays scummy in either alignment. But him not wanting to catch up properly before weighing in seems iffy. When subbing in reading up is implied. So I'm not sure what gives. But overall not loving this slot.

I've changed my mind.

IMHO I think Krak lost interest in this game.

I don't know whether he's town or mafia but whichever I think at some point the game got ahead of him and he didn't care enough to catch up and dive back into it.

I think there are probably better lynches with regards to low activity but given that there was resistance/no action on those trains and this one seems to be going smoothly I'm guessing Krak is an inactive townie.

Unvote

I've changed my mind.

I don't know whether he's town or mafia but whichever I think at some point the game got ahead of him and he didn't care enough to catch up and dive back into it.

I think there are probably better lynches with regards to low activity but given that there was resistance/no action on those trains and this one seems to be going smoothly I'm guessing Krak is an inactive townie.

Unvote

Krak was lurking yesterday but thanks.

I've changed my mind.

Unvote

So your main problem with Krak is his activity level? 

I don't really understand what you mean about better lynches with regards to low activity

I don't really understand what you mean about better lynches with regards to low activity

I took it to mean there was many different animals willing to lynch Krak hence Krak is probably town

Well it's hard to have any other problem with someone who's problem is activity, isn't it?

I think El and Darth/Sili would be better lynches for activity but there's been resistance and lack of traction every time they're brought up.

Well it's hard to have any other problem with someone who's problem is activity, isn't it?

I think El and Darth/Sili would be better lynches for activity but there's been resistance and lack of traction every time they're brought up.

Your argument on Kraks inactivity is kind of missing that time yesterday when Krak called Syphilis scum yesterday ...care to comment?

Silly Darthe probably scum...Elu = town.

Archived