Injustice Game Thread

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes Mr. Rory James is sleeping on my chest right now. 7lb, 7oz. Mom and baby doing great.

Hai

Yes, I'm being traitorous here.  My sister bought me the hoodie, ok???      

Posted Images

For those talking about my activity, this is essentially finals week for me (right after Thanksgiving wtf) and I should be more active after Monday.  

That info isn't really necessary to take into consideration when it comes to lynching or not lynching me.

How do you feel about AVM?

I'd probably ask him out for a beer, but I don't have any feelings gamewise.  Sorry but he's a null atm until I get a chance to devote some time to rereading him.

I'd probably ask him out for a beer, but I don't have any feelings gamewise.  Sorry but he's a null atm until I get a chance to devote some time to rereading him.

Which sucks, but I'm not going to make something up.

I get slight pings from you though. This isn't the krakus I know.

Why not lizze or crush?

They are more active and will get themselves lynched anyways like as not. The ones I mentioned have all been much quieter and tend to slide under the radar even while we complain about their inactivity. Though the activity level is changing now on all of those cases except JiF.

If we hang JC overnight, do we have a non-Orthodox Co-mod to give an official count?

This was pretty clearly stated in the rules that if a person gets hammered they need to post their alignment in thread so the game can continue whether the mod is here or not. This means we have to keep track of the vote ourselves.

tl;dr, Reaction is null, usually, though probably town in this context because my lynch is unnacceptable if I were aiming for only two mislynches. And my hammer of scum is entirely a town tell.

I thought so at first but I'm a lot less convinced now and I don't find your defense very compelling.

I thought so at first but I'm a lot less convinced now and I don't find your defense very compelling.

Oh and I also dislike how Sili isn't interested in reading the thread to actually scumhunt. Seems like a pretty critical part of the game.

Sometimes someone has to take one for the team. When that happens, the rest of the team makes the most of it and tries to come out of it looking clean. Have you not played this game before?

Hammering scum doesn't auto prove you to be town. Especially in such a long, drawn out phase like JVOR's was. 

This is a good post. So far I'm liking Elu's play and she's moving up towards my town reads.

WTL Nolder and Lizzie

Nolder

What is pinging you about Nolder? Any other reads?

For those talking about my activity, this is essentially finals week for me (right after Thanksgiving wtf) and I should be more active after Monday.  

Hope it went well!

Barm has already said pretty much what I was thinking about the last page or so.

tldr, Elu's posts seem reasonable so far. Brownie points for dishing out a preliminary read list. Looking forward to see what she has to bring to the table. Sili.... no words. 80's woe me post makes me feel I'm on the right track with him.

Last few pages..

Silly 'a defense makes no sense, manufacturing bad logic arguments to declare he is town. Just not good mafia, IMO.

Krak looks dirty, as expected, he's also going for post bursts. So is Barm. I've gotta decide which to reset.

lolbadlogic.

It ain't. IT makes sense. IF it doesn't I implore you to explain why it doesn't.

That would be a distraction, hence bad mafia play in general. You are driving towards debate of game play generalizations as a defense, and it lacks the context if what we're talking about, as well as all possible variables to consider.

It boils down to you arguing you are town and making up false protocols to prove it 100%.

You are either scum with nowhere to turn to defend yourself, or town with a limited understanding of the game. It's a wifom I don't like, so I'm okay with AVM shooting you.

fwiw not reading the thread or even pretending to is yet another town tell. If i was beholden to a wolfpack I would at least lie about it.

No it is a laziness tell. It also makes me not want to play mafia with you. Why play with a person who won't put in the effort to scum hunt? I could make the same argument about JiF too.

Last few pages..

Silly 'a defense makes no sense, manufacturing bad logic arguments to declare he is town. Just not good mafia, IMO.

Krak looks dirty, as expected, he's also going for post bursts. So is Barm. I've gotta decide which to reset.

Krak please.

If I were a wolf, why would I want to bus one? It gives town another lynch, information to use, and enables a come back. I would be better off feigning ignorance and doing work to throw cases at villagers and serving as a distraction.

Silli's agenda here is to muddle his way out of pressure, regardless of alignment, this is where the type of discussion he is cultivating is headed. It'll become less about what happened and more about game theory, exhaust everyone's interest and town will find a new shiner object.

Most of us have seen this many times.