Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

No it is a laziness tell. It also makes me not want to play mafia with you. Why play with a person who won't put in the effort to scum hunt? I could make the same argument about JiF too.

Jif prides himself on scum hunting, and he's not doing any. He's scum this game.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were a wolf, why would I want to bus one? It gives town another lynch, information to use, and enables a come back. I would be better off feigning ignorance and doing work to throw cases at villagers and serving as a distraction.

Easy. You show up and your teammates say "Lynch JVOR, he's going down anyways". You listen because you can't be arsed to read the thread and make your own decision.

Silli's agenda here is to muddle his way out of pressure, regardless of alignment, this is where the type of discussion he is cultivating is headed. It'll become less about what happened and more about game theory, exhaust everyone's interest and town will find a new shiner object.

Most of us have seen this many times.

I agree. My vote isn't moving.

Easy. You show up and your teammates say "Lynch JVOR, he's going down anyways". You listen because you can't be arsed to read the thread and make your own decision.

Fair enough. MAybe the scum team is incompetent.

A possibility.

If I were a wolf, why would I want to bus one? It gives town another lynch, information to use, and enables a come back. I would be better off feigning ignorance and doing work to throw cases at villagers and serving as a distraction.

You ask stupid questions, try to make it a theory argument, rather than a logic/fact argument, then when you don't get an answer I'll bet anything you use it against people who opt not to bother with you.

Also seen this before, it's from the school of derp style mafia... Darthe is the provost.

Common sense isn't game theory. That's stupid. And it's not derailing the thread if it's relevant to my lynch.

I'm done giving you benefit if the doubt. 2 pages ago I assumed maybe derp town, you're defending like reeling derp scum this morning though. I want AVM to shoot you so we can scum hunt amongst the rest of my list.

You ask stupid questions, try to make it a theory argument, rather than a logic/fact argument, then when you don't get an answer I'll bet anything you use it against people who opt not to bother with you.

Also seen this before, it's from the school of derp style mafia... Darthe is the provost.

The question was rhetorical, so I'm not 'asking' anything. And no, as you say I don't care to follow up on it.

The distinction you make is pointless though, and we can end it there.

Silli's agenda here is to muddle his way out of pressure, regardless of alignment, this is where the type of discussion he is cultivating is headed. It'll become less about what happened and more about game theory, exhaust everyone's interest and town will find a new shiner object.

Most of us have seen this many times.

I'm not even going to discuss this ridiculous way they think to play, I've had enough of that bullsh*t on DM. 

Jif prides himself on scum hunting, and he's not doing any. He's scum this game.

I just ISO'd JiF, and he's not doing much in the name of scum hunting, but he seems to be consistent with his reads of JVoR, Lizzie and Krak. Not much else past that though. He is pushing for Lizzie right now. 

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate me as a player?

Because I'm not actually that 'big' of a deal, or I shouldn't be anyway.

What the **** does this have to do with the game? I am not saying this because I don't like you as a player, I'm saying this based on your play and Darthe's play. 

Hi, honey <3

Does Verbal ever reply to this?

I remember that you and verbal on a scum team together often doesn't work out very well, so I checked for his response but never found it. Could mean he's scum, or that he missed it.

What's your read of him and why?

I'm not even going to discuss this ridiculous way they think to play, I've had enough of that bullsh*t on DM.

It is standard derp style. They don't know how to play, so their play style becomes pontificating about how to play, rather than contextually relevant to the circumstances of the game. It's boring.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate me as a player?

Because I'm not actually that 'big' of a deal, or I shouldn't be anyway.

Not game related.  Let's skip it and just play the game.  These conversations always end bad here.  You upset Leelou then this entire board makes it it's mission to run you off.  I love my people here but does not change the fact they are a bunch of filthy animals.

What the **** does this have to do with the game? I am not saying this because I don't like you as a player, I'm saying this based on your play and Darthe's play. 

Nothing.  So moving on. 

Does Verbal ever reply to this?

I remember that you and verbal on a scum team together often doesn't work out very well, so I checked for his response but never found it. Could mean he's scum, or that he missed it.

What's your read of him and why?

He's responded plenty of times. I have him as town. He's just really sick, finally sounds a bit better, so hopefully next week he'll be participating more. 

Most aren't even supplying much in the way of reasons. Everyone is just voting me cause "**** him, he's a new guy that'snot as cool as the rest of us"

I tried. Oh well. DM mafia is dying, JN won't have me, guess I'm all out of luck for playing mafia anymore. Prob for the best.

Anyways, Vanilla Town here.

Vote Despot

Tear drops. This is how it happened then...

(and it was beautifully ironic)

Well, in my defense, I was replying to those who expressed doubts as to whether what I was doing was game relevant.

So there you go.

It's not.

Being a douche is gonna get reactions, doesn't mean they are game relevant reactions. You've done nothing over the past 3 pages to further scum hunting ... Which is why some will conclude you are scum, and some will want you dead because you're lame. In other words: derp style mafia

Archived