Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

He had like 6 posts before the JVOR train.  We haven;t had a train since.  So.. he JUST started playing. 

He swept in during the JVOR train, threw a vote on him, claimed "batman feeling" and left. He has been playing, he's been avoiding engagement. He showed up to bus JVOR, and then do the whole "I caught scum" act, IMO.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're ******* kidding me right?

Post-lynch shaming is a universal, mild scum tell. Being ON the train that you just shamed bumps it up a notch from mild, imo. 

Shame on darthe too lol. Sili isn't darthe. I am sili.

It was a joke fwiw

He swept in during the JVOR train, threw a vote on him, claimed "batman feeling" and left. He has been playing, he's been avoiding engagement. He showed up to bus JVOR, and then do the whole "I caught scum" act, IMO.

Like I said.  What litttle he has played seems scummy.  He isn;t scum hunting.  Trying to determine if its disinterest or he is scum. 

From what I'm reading he seems callous, which is nothing to conclusively say he's scum over. Read his scum game at DM, and it is massively different. He was among the top posters.

Meh... people here on JN know JIF's meta in and out, he has to play different here just to live past D2, because we usually kill him as scum or town, because he's historically obvious as scum and a trainwreck as town.

Like I said.  What litttle he has played seems scummy.  He isn;t scum hunting.  Trying to determine if its disinterest or he is scum. 

If true, Jif is probably scum who is disintrested in pretending to be town then.

Sometimes the obvious scum are obvious, and you go with meta.

Maybe if we vote him, we can find out?? It's easy, watch... 

vote JIF

Meh... people here on JN know JIF's meta in and out, he has to play different here just to live past D2, because we usually kill him as scum or town, because he's historically obvious as scum and a trainwreck as town.

-was refering to Darthe's play here.

What is pinging you about Nolder? Any other reads?

Hope it went well!

I don't see Nolder playing his town game atm.

Feel decent about Ape, you, Barm.  Iffy on Sili, Verb can stick around a little longer as can Leelou.

I should be done around Tuesday, but thanks!

Last few pages..

Silly 'a defense makes no sense, manufacturing bad logic arguments to declare he is town. Just not good mafia, IMO.

Krak looks dirty, as expected, he's also going for post bursts. So is Barm. I've gotta decide which to reset.

If you've got a town read on Barm then you should reset me.

I think the bold is more telling than you think.

Has jetforce claimed a role? I'll probably spot it eventually, but the question serves two purposes: to express fos, and to make my reread a little lighter in case I miss the claim.

I dunno I tried to collect all claims awhile back and got ignored.

Is he the double voter?

Yes, JiF is a double voter as far as I can tell. 

nvm, i was going to reset you anyway, unless i opt to reset SilliDarthe instead. 

Frankly, if AVM doesn't shoot that guy, then I may just reset AVM and force holster him.

We can each reset one, I'm getting close to 25. 

It was a joke. I noted that he was awfully town, then also remembered he was dead, though I wouldn't be lying if I also said I included him because I needed a fourth town lean to fill up my roster.

Aesthetic appeal.

Him shooting you is not an indicator of his alignment. This is a logical fallacy and frankly comes across as something in the realm of fear-mongering. 

Basic mafia stuff, fwiw.

I don't think that's what he meant.  He meant as scum AVM has a good reason to look town by shooting Sili.  Town AVM has good reasons as well.  I don't think he meant anything alignment indicative unless he was hoping AVM would read his post and be all ERMAGERHD IF I SHOOT SILI EVERYONE WILL THINK I'M SCUM!  Which is quite ridiculous.

Archived