Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Integrity, I think you don't know what an illogical statement is. Please go back to school.

I think you've fooled yourself into thinking you can get under my skin. LOL, you are the embodiment of a meatball pitch and I'm a glutton for clobbering derp.

Here comes the post where he tells me he's under my skin though, and I don't realize it, because... X, Y, Z 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ape

In regard to your earlier post, I meant that since you're scum reading me then if you're null or leaning town on Barm then it would make the most sense (imo) to reset me.  I doubt I'll get a role regardless, but ideally you would want to stop me from getting one.

Unless you want me to YOLO, which I am always willing to do.

It would be if I'd had one. But I give what I can.

Integrity, I think you don't know what an illogical statement is. Please go back to school.

Game theory rhetoric blah, blah, blah... I hope you stick around and play more games here, we've been looking for an automatic D1 lynch for a while now, time to give some of these other guys a break.

I think you've fooled yourself into thinking you can get under my skin. LOL, you are the embodiment of a meatball pitch and I'm a glutton for clobbering derp.

Here comes the post where he tells me he's under my skin though, and I don't realize it, because... X, Y, Z 

Guys, please, this is booooooring.

@Ape

In regard to your earlier post, I meant that since you're scum reading me then if you're null or leaning town on Barm then it would make the most sense (imo) to reset me.  I doubt I'll get a role regardless, but ideally you would want to stop me from getting one.

Unless you want me to YOLO, which I am always willing to do.

lol, thanks, I hadn't considered any of this.

Pretty sure at this point SilliDarth has to be trying to derail the JIF train. We can lynch SilliDarth to confirm, or just have AVM shoot the pain in the ass, and then use the lynch on JIF. I don't care how we go about it, but it's a theory I'd like to see vetted.

This is where I am, before doing a full reread. Tomorrow I'm home and not doing anything, so I should have time to ISO people. 

Verb

Nolder

Ape

AVM

Nyn

Lizzie

Jetscode

Barm

Pac Elu

JF80

Crush

JiF

krak

Hallia DartheSili

After this morning, my list is somewhat identical. 

How long are we going to wait for AVM to shoot Sili before we achieve a lynch?

Is he active on weekends?

Well, we've also got to wait for Doggin - so there's no rush.

Sounds like you'd rather see us lynch Silli and spare JIF until AVM gets back though, so we'll make note of that. MMMmmmkay?

Interesting.

Verb is at the bottom of my lists but I (mostly) trust you guys.

Wonder what we're seeing differently.

His early game posts were pretty townish - which may mean he's just a clean-playing townie at this point - but he's didn't do anything early that felt off. Giving him benefit of doubt being sick for now.

I'm going to be taking what JVOR says at face value since he seems like the kind of person not to overthink things and plan for his death. IF someone could correct me if I'm wrong that would be nice.

That can probably be arranged, but a sucker punch would probably suit you better.

Why are you explaining meta reads before they happen?

GRC : 2

This is an early soft nudge on verbal, spewing him as town.

Vote Despot

Despot - no offense, I dont even remember you playing here before to not like you.  I'm just now catching up and before I got to your train, you're play was the scummiest.  Casing on GRC is pretty silly to begin with, it could have easily be construed you were doing the same, then you started making definitive claims, giving your reads on the entire game 3 pages in.  lulza.  Its gross, even if it insnt scummy.  Why not just settle in a little more subtle if you really care about fitting in?  Emo 14 pages in?  Come'on.

Krak and JVor (go figure) both had posts that pinged me and I lost them with my multiqoute.  Something happened trying load the page.

Wbat and Lizzy are in uber townie mode.  Kind of gross.

Jets suck

There's a disconnect between his vote and explanation. He expresses implied opposition to the train (as bolded), wherein he takes Despot's attitude seriously. He also doesn't call despot scum at any point, so I assume he votes him for 'scummy' behavior, but not necesserily because Despot is scum.

Not at all. No offense to Doggin, but I'm not a fan of these types of games.  I like standard mafia.  I dont mind complex set-ups, when its more role based but its very difficult to scum hunt when there is forced content and all sorts of dynamics that make zero sense to me at this point.  Not to be rude, but this one wont get my complete attention, I'll probably just play based on a post here or there that pings.

With that said, as of now, Krak and JVOR both had a post or 2 that pinged.  But I'm not convicted as I dont know much about Krak and JVOR could sneeze and I'd think its scummy. Wbat and Lizzy seem to be uber townie and that makes me nervous.  That's all I got.  

There is no night, right?  So we should be voting?

Blue expresses anxiety over players who are town telling.

This was the post Nyn.  It was in the midst of the whole Despot hysteria.  He didnt address it instead voted someone for "spamming".  Thought it was weak.  Then he eventually switched to Despot.  Not much.  Just seemed very non-JVOR-ish.

JVOR and I have history and he hasnt played in a while. I find everything he does to be scummy.  Probably not much to look into.

I'd be more inclined to go on gut with wbat and LK before JVOR 

Could be hedging, but I don't know Jif very well.

I'll translate this for everyone. Smash is scum, I am not, he senses that I'm circling him in the water... So he wants to pre-empt the attack in hopes he can get me to drown myself out. It's his go-to defense when I case him and he's scum.

And also when he is town apparently. you just used a logical fallacy to push a town wagon.

Thank you.  I was totally wrong on my reason for Wombat.  I retract that FOS and remove him from my #1 suspect - I misread those posts you quoted when I was reading the thread.....which is why I said I thought Wombat nudged as well.....he didn't.

But really, you did me a favor.  Now I can go after my #2, who I really wanted to be my #1 but I was too dumb to realize my mistake.

Grats dude!

Agreed.  I love playing with Nolder & Darthe.  My personal take:  sometimes people make mistakes without the intention of it being to break a game.  They live and learn.  Hopefully these two can move past whatever issues they have.

Blue is bitingly town and far easier to replicate from a villag pov frankly. It sounds like a genuine apologetic 180 with no agenda other than the obvious.

Just got a second to breathe.

This is an incredibly busy day at work and then I'm driving to my folks, so I won't have time to get on until tonight.

Just to note, because I was reading pog guides a while ago. Scum are generally more nervous about their gameplay and will make more excuses in advance since they have more important roles.

Well looks like I was wrong.

Vote Lily

GRC 22

If scum, his claim was breadcrumbed well in advance. So if he flips right some point in this game make note of how people interact with him afterwards to gauge whether they're in on it.

Lol? It's thanksgiving and you're busy i get it, but overall it feels like you're not really trying. I thought the darthe thing was a joke vote but to revote him? He's barely posted as far as I can tell and replaced a dead player.

Anyways, after seeing things play out so far i'm feeling like Ape, jetscode, krak, and verbal are at the top of my list for scum. Leaning town on AVM, Nyn, Barm, and nolder.

vote jetscode

Still think Ape is the right and better play. If people want to go there.

Vote Ape

Given how jvor and ape fought, I wouldn't entirely be surprised if he's distancing, really. But not relevant to the current wagons at least - going to note it down and leave it for later since it's a strategy I've seen employed if the wolfpack think they need to hide a deep wolf.

No.  

Crusher cause he's giving weak sauce and Crusher knows better than to play with weak sauce.

Leelou cause her modus operandi as scum is throw parcels of misinformation  and then duck for cover.

JVoR cause he's done nothing to find scum all game.

Darthe cause he's been in the game at least 24 hours and has not yet tried some strange gambit that only he gets...ergo...he's not town but scum.

Anywho that's the way I see it as of right now.

Early push on JVOR.

^^^^ Subject to change drastically.  I really, really don't have any grasp on reads right now.  But here's my best extrapolation:

Ape vs JVOR seems to be town on town bickering.  Ape is distracted.  JVOR is rusty.  Just my 2 cents.

Leelou I read as scum initially.  Not sure if I should be going against my gut there so she remains neutral.

Nolder is soooooo town.

Hess is pretty damn town.

Lizzie seems to be playing townie and getting legitimately frustrated.  I think we need to look at the calm, cool sorts in this type of game....

Pac/Elu basically doesn't exist right now.  Wtf.

Can we just kill Darthe?  Is that an option?  Or Verbal?  No Night Phase makes this game hard.

The bold might be a scum claim given how few scum kills there have been this game. Indeed a lack of night phase would make it difficult. I don't understand how it would impact a town's game though.

Comment on Ape vs. JVOR is  noted.

I could vote Crusher, too, but I'd rather lynch JVOR. Crusher was one of the votes I didn't like on Smash's train. Yes, Crusher, I know you switched to JC, but that doesn't change how I feel about your vote. 

And I'm back from my camping trip. My daughter got sick and couldn't sleep in the cold. Maybe next time. 

I think this is the last lily post, so that it was after her #lynch JVOR implies it wasn't a bussed wagon.

Hmm.  Does this mean we should be killing the Ape? 

Supports ape wagon. Noted.

Hold on. We have a claimed vig and we are looking for someone else to kill? How about killing the vig and seeing if he's a real vig or scum with a gun? He's the most obvious ANTI-TOWN, regardless ...Maybe Ape is town, maybe he is not - but to trust that he is going to keep neutering AVM's power while we go look for real scum to kill, is a bad move by the town - if we kill another townie, we are down to 16 players and no scum yet...

this could be a major problem - if you have a game of 21 players and assume 25% is ~5 scum, then we would be down to 5 scum in a field of 16 remaining players...that's about 33% and gives scum even more advantage...5/16 is a lot of coordinated voices to influence and confuse an already clueless town

The move here is NOT to kill anyone but AVM - or, maybe Ape for suggesting this sh*t- this is a BAD idea to not kill AVM.

Unvote, vote AVM

I like this post. Half an eye of mine is on ape for as long as I'm playing.

Call it paranoia if you must.

Summary reads.

-If I have the right of the mechanics, then I assume scum aren't particularly active. They've only made one kill. Therefore they are mostly incompetent.

-Due to lily's convenient death I suspect JVOR's death wasn't a planned bus. Obvious wifom is obvious, but given the thread hasn't picked up on it I believe their expectation was for it to be glaussed over.

-Jetforce's posts and reads seem erratic and convenient for me. Especially when he pushes ape, since I know JVOR wasn't being bussed wholeheartedly.

-Jif isn't much better. Possible scum slips (wolfpack is incompetent), hedging, and sheeping i bet.

-verbal is super town.

-inconclusive on leelou. emotion feels genuine though. dunno if she's misrepping me on purpose.

-in retrospect krak's posting is awfully village and non-agenda driven compared to his game at dm. i don't know what i was talking about earlier when i calle dhim scum (probably goofing around like usual).

Pretty sure at this point SilliDarth has to be trying to derail the JIF train. We can lynch SilliDarth to confirm, or just have AVM shoot the pain in the ass, and then use the lynch on JIF. I don't care how we go about it, but it's a theory I'd like to see vetted.

no i'm not. :| my vote is on them for peet's sake.

Sounds like you'd rather see us lynch Silli and spare JIF until AVM gets back though, so we'll make note of that. MMMmmmkay?

Waiting for a response + exhaustion = agitation, so I quote this.

The red makes no sense and is a disgusting argument.

I'm ready to shove my fist down AVM's throat for not having killed this guy yet... the whole Awesome thing jumped the shark last game, now he's just.... AiightVM

What are you going on about? Nothing is going to be done til Sunday night, and none of these lazy bums wanted to give their input save what...you, JC, Nol and maybe 1 or 2 others til late yesterday? Despite me asking about 6 times...

My shot(s) are in. Sil/Darthe then JiF

Why were you complaining about me not having shot anyone when you realize that I couldn't have yet? :rl:

Archived