Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's legitimately one of the scummiest things you've said all game.

Rememeber that time I told you guys to kill AVM because all he's been doing is killing townies? So another is dead, AVM probably did it because he was near to his GRC count, and the scum still haven't killed anyone but one guy. We now have 15 players, a full scum team and probably 1/3 of the game now is scum.

Ape has the highest post count

Jif has barely been playing

Verbal has got the plague and we haven't heard from him I suggest we replace him asap.

Jc has a massive count

Crusher has done minimal scum hunting

Nolder is in full derp mode

Nyn has been writing out monologues in an effort to look busy

80 is useless and barely playing

AVM has not had his alignment revealed but he did take a shot without a true town vote. He should die

Krak I need to re read. His scum defense of darsyphilus may have been opportunist defense for town points on low hanging fruit

Leelou hasn't done a lot

Barm has posted a lot of casing. Null

Elu feels town

I say kill AVM. We agreed that if he killed town without a formal vote he died. And then I also say kill ape after for 1: protecting AVM when I said kill him last time and 2: having the ability to reset AVM and not doing it even though AVM was near his GRC limit, told us he had to shoot soon, and we didn't have a town vote. Town move there is reset the clock. He's done that to everyone else why not AVM there ???

AVM (1) - Lizard Dad

JiF (2) Integrity, Eluial

Lizzie (3) - JiF, Krak

Crusher (1) - Jetscode

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 24
2 Leelou - 36
3 Barm - 52
4 JF80 - 1
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 0
7 Crush - 81

8 Eluial - 24
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 0
13 IntegritApe - 303

14 AVM - 31
15 Jetscode - 201
16 Lizzie - 56
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 47
19 krak - 63

20 JVOR - 1 Regime Sinestro, Scum Tracker, L3
21 Darthe/Sili - 42 Harley Quinn, Vanilla Town, Passive Action Doubler, Killed post L3

Anyway that doesn't clear AVM and tbh I find it very timely that Nyn was shot. Vig shots have killed 5 people, 3 of them town It's still bad odds, he still must die, and now I wonder if he's guided by scum If AVM lives another minute this town deserves what it gets

AVM is the Vig.  Don't know if he took out Nyn but he is the Vig.  

Anyway that doesn't clear AVM and tbh I find it very timely that Nyn was shot. Vig shots have killed 5 people, 3 of them town It's still bad odds, he still must die, and now I wonder if he's guided by scum If AVM lives another minute this town deserves what it gets

Your continued persistence on AVM is a distraction.  My role says AVM is the Vig.

Considering that alignments can fall under all roles, all you're doing is blowing a ton of smokr up the towns ass. How about you describe it very nicely and clearly for all of us to understand.

Acting deliberately obtuse usually means scum wants the intel.

Argo.

Acting deliberately obtuse usually means scum wants the intel.

Argo.

Ok brilliance. 60-80% effective ratio of killing town. Either 3 or 4 of the 5 town deaths are attributable to the vig. So yeah he's a vig. Is that a town vig or a scum vig? Or are you going to just keep it to yourself cause your such a townie that I should read your mind like the amazing Kreskin

Your continued persistence on AVM is a distraction.  My role says AVM is the Vig.

Who else have you vetted with your role?

Or would you prefer to just course correct us if we start chasing down someone you've vetted. Rather than divulging everything off the bat?

Role finder isn't always a town role, btw.

Cleanest looking players are Nyn, Nolder, Barm, Jif, 80 and Verbal.

Clean players are usually scum later in the game, my list at the moment is: Krak, Jif, Leelou and 80

Once again, this philosophy prevails. I let myself get bogged down with the derp today, but I'm not going to apologize, it was a good kill. Killing a townie that completely derails every effort to scumhunt is almost as good as killing scum.

Yeah so here's my thoughts on everyone left alive. Don't think I've missed anybody:

Definite Town:

Nolder - Played a super clean game so far.

AVM - I believe his claim of being the town vig.

Leelou - Playing a clean game and she's been honest about her role.

Probable Town:

Nyn - She's also played a super clean pro-town game thusfar.

Ape - He's done very well at flushing people out and I think JVOR was unlikely to be a bus

Null:

Verbal - He's been sick so I'm cutting him some slack. His play also hasn't really shown to be good or bad up to this point.

Elu - Totally inactive

Lizzie - Guy is totally erratic and some things he says makes sense and others don't. Undecided.

JiF - Inactive bandwagoner.

80 - I've not really paid attention to him this game. Need to go back and do an ISO. Or see what Nyn has to say.

Possible Scum:

Crusher - His play pre-reveal still stunk, only reason we've backed off is his role claim seems likely to be town.

Jetscode - His huge hesitation to vote JVOR until almost forced to, plus the lie Ape caught him in and his gameplay before he got serious.

Probable Scum:

Darthe/Sili - Guy has bandwagoned and been generally useless. Sili has come in to bandwagon JVOR, refuse to read the thread and also generally be useless.

Krak - Quiet and not much use, good ISO from Nyn on him and his recent contributions have been near null.

Re-visiting my thinking.

I feel like this guy is scum. ^^^

He gives Nyn the "clean game" pass, echoing what a lot of us have said about her, but his scum list is Darth and Krak, two easy targets given the amount of FOS thrown at them for pages upon pages now... and above that is Crusher and JVOR. Crusher was just called out as a liar by JC.

Crusher, Barm and I'm not sure if there's anyone else... maybe JIF still. 

The really dirty looking players at this point are herp a derp townies, me thinks.

I get what you're saying here... actually wondering if JC is lying, to get us to kill Crusher because maybe they think he's protecting AVM, so they can kill AVM or something like that. Not sure how to untangle the situation just yet... need to think on it.

Archived