Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Yes, I agree there are better shots...hopefully the kill on Sili went through...then we can see where we stand.

80 needs a lynch to die anyways.

I was wondering what you were getting at here, are you saying he's bulletproof?

Also, **** you "you agree there were better shots", you were the captain of the "darthe is scum" party, now you are trying to shirk it?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else have you vetted with your role?

Or would you prefer to just course correct us if we start chasing down someone you've vetted. Rather than divulging everything off the bat?

Role finder isn't always a town role, btw.

Ape,

My reads are obvious to those who now want go back and read...tbh...I thought I was telling too much the last several days...read the lines and most should be obvious...

What I will share...80 and his ilk need to die by lynch (they have a one-time BPV)...the rest does not need discussion by town...read the thread...and the intel is there...for example...I called Nyn nilla and but did not confirm she was town...parse the difference in my commentary and my role is transparent...don't mean to be deliberately ambiguous...but think it's the right play at this point.

One fifth of this game is scum btw. Kill the obvious detriment and move on next to the champion of the vig which is ape.

"Guys 1/5 of the game is scum... kill the town vig and the townie that tried to get everyone to vote on how the vig should fire."

Somewhere above I think you dribbled some diarrhea out of your mouth about how there wasn't a proper vote on who AVM should shoot... easy to cherry pick that as a damning thing, but where were you when you had the chance to influence it?

Also, **** you "you agree there were better shots", you were the captain of the "darthe is scum" party, now you are trying to shirk it?

One-time BPV...him and all those in his QT.

No the read on Siilydarthe was my own.  I thought he was scum.

Ape,

My reads are obvious to those who now want go back and read...tbh...I thought I was telling too much the last several days...read the lines and most should be obvious...

What I will share...80 and his ilk need to die by lynch (they have a one-time BPV)...the rest does not need discussion by town...read the thread...and the intel is there...for example...I called Nyn nilla and but did not confirm she was town...parse the difference in my commentary and my role is transparent...don't mean to be deliberately ambiguous...but think it's the right play at this point.

Fair enough.

Krak cannot be reset.

Hmmm... like you. Interesting.

I have no idea who shot Nyn.

Ok.

Just back and catching up

Harleen_Quinzel_Injustice.png

Harley Quinn (Darthili), Vanilla Town and Passive GRC Action Doubler, Has Been Killed

What a waste of a powerful role... and why not double my ability to reset people, the rate of posting, I could have reduced the game to almost no power roles and we could have leaned on old fashioned scum hunting.

So you had all this info on other people, but you didn't get any info on Darthe someone you've suspected is scum for a while?

Sili/Darthe  was a passive action doubler; all members of their QT have their GRC related actions doubled, if they have any.

My scum more based upon his stupidity 

You animals post a lot, you know that?

8 to lynch

Krak (1) - Lizard Dad

JiF (2) Integrity, Eluial

Lizzie (2) - JiF

Nolder (1) - Krak  

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 24

2 Leelou - 36

3 Barm - 52

4 JF80 - 1

5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1

6 Verb - 0

7 Crush - 81

8 Eluial - 24

9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)

10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2

11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2

12 JiF - 0

13 IntegritApe - 303

14 AVM - 31

15 Jetscode - 201

16 Lizzie - 50

17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1

18 Nyn - 47

19 krak - 61

20 JVOR - 1 Regime Sinestro, Scum Tracker, L3

21 Darthe/Sili - 42 Harley Quinn, Vanilla Town, Passive Action Doubler, Killed post L3

How did JIF and Verbal get knocked to zero in this count?

What a waste of a powerful role... and why not double my ability to reset people, the rate of posting, I could have reduced the game to almost no power roles and we could have leaned on old fashioned scum hunting.

It depends on what the team he was on...who is in with him on the QT....most don't realize the naature of the QT and why I don't want to just post all that I know.

It depends on what the team he was on...who is in with him on the QT....most don't realize the naature of the QT and why I don't want to just post all that I know.

Understood. I also think I understand your role ... maybe.

I just went over 320, who should I reset? 

I didn't get one at 280 because of the Shabbos rule, and 300 I used on Krak to see if there might be a lie I could catch Leelou in, but then you revealed what you know about him alread, so that will be wasted.

So who for 320? I'm leaning Crusher.

I didn't get one at 280 because of the Shabbos rule, and 300 I used on Krak to see if there might be a lie I could catch Leelou in, but then you revealed what you know about him alread, so that will be wasted.

Crusher need to die...sure....but we need to find the other shooter...

I get what you're saying here... actually wondering if JC is lying, to get us to kill Crusher because maybe they think he's protecting AVM, so they can kill AVM or something like that. Not sure how to untangle the situation just yet... need to think on it.

Tell you what. We talk about killing off Despot and Darthilli on principle because they take us away from scumhunting with their emo...well, AVM is wiping the town clean so how about we take that guy out and not setup circular logic on what scum "MAY" be trying to do. How that makes any sense, is beyond me.

"Guys 1/5 of the game is scum... kill the town vig and the townie that tried to get everyone to vote on how the vig should fire."

Somewhere above I think you dribbled some diarrhea out of your mouth about how there wasn't a proper vote on who AVM should shoot... easy to cherry pick that as a damning thing, but where were you when you had the chance to influence it?

Where was I? I was busy trying to tell everyone who would listen that AVM was going to single handedly bring down the Town and to KILL AVM. But yeah you guys can continue to say that we can direct his vote, that it's standard play, and we can use him to our advantage.. OK sounds great...maybe we can get a little better on our accuracy because our "TOWN DIRECTED" shot is 0/1 killing Darthilli...AVM is 1/4 on his own....pretty incredible that the guy skates by again. The town is going to be killed off by its own apathy.

Considering that alignments can fall under all roles, all you're doing is blowing a ton of smokr up the towns ass. How about you describe it very nicely and clearly for all of us to understand.

what part of what he's said is unclear?

vote crusher

It's the best way to confirm this all, frankly.

Tell you what. We talk about killing off Despot and Darthilli on principle because they take us away from scumhunting with their emo...well, AVM is wiping the town clean so how about we take that guy out and not setup circular logic on what scum "MAY" be trying to do. How that makes any sense, is beyond me.

Where was I? I was busy trying to tell everyone who would listen that AVM was going to single handedly bring down the Town and to KILL AVM. But yeah you guys can continue to say that we can direct his vote, that it's standard play, and we can use him to our advantage.. OK sounds great...maybe we can get a little better on our accuracy because our "TOWN DIRECTED" shot is 0/1 killing Darthilli...AVM is 1/4 on his own....pretty incredible that the guy skates by again. The town is going to be killed off by its own apathy.

The problem you raise;  is Doggin a bastard mod?  In my role he has confirmed AVM as a Vig...

Archived