Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

??????

Not sure

My question is (and I don't really expect a definite answer from anyone), if mafia submit a NK, and it gets mirrored, who gets the shaft? GF makes the most sense, if they're the one doing the actual kills from a gameplay perspective.

Vote: Crusher

Re-visiting my thinking.

I feel like this guy is scum. ^^^

He gives Nyn the "clean game" pass, echoing what a lot of us have said about her, but his scum list is Darth and Krak, two easy targets given the amount of FOS thrown at them for pages upon pages now... and above that is Crusher and JVOR. Crusher was just called out as a liar by JC.

Crusher, Barm and I'm not sure if there's anyone else... maybe JIF still. 

The really dirty looking players at this point are herp a derp townies, me thinks.

I can see where you are coming from on that. Nyn was just me badly mis-reading a scum player though. I've also been quite upfront on my thoughts on each of these people. I'll be posting a revised list shortly. But first I want to re-read Verb. He's the only person left in my null pile I think.

Ok here's my stuff on Verb:

- Explains GRC padding to Des, calls Des a hypocrite.
- Says anyone can derp about anything on JN
- Says Smash didn't ping on initial read
- Backs up Smash, asks if Des is deliberately pretending to scum hunt or just legit confused.
- Still doesn't see Smash as deflecting
- JVOR asks why he's explaining meta reads, he says he was answering a direct question (true)
- Thinks Des is town setting up a terrible trap
- Quote to verify his answer to JVOR
- Krak asks if Verb is scum with Despot. Verb says no.
- Thinks Wombat is too townie
- Thinks Smash, LK, Nolder are town
- Is meh on JC
- Thinks Nolder is town because Nolder said he's unvote Despo if Despo unvoted himself
- Thinks Wombat is his #1 suspect
- Does and aboutface on Wombat when Leelou points out how he was completely wrong about how things happened.
- Says Leelou is town, Wombat is town, votes 80.
- Explains to Leelou why she's not tunnelling
- I asked about his aboutface, he agrees that it was suspicious but explains that it is about how he read the line. Never answered if he read the rest of Wombat's play.
- Explains his colour coding
- Wants to see more from Lily
- Asks me to explain my smash vote
- Disagrees with me, says his activity is alignment neutral. Disagrees with the quote of Smash I quoted
- JVOR asks why Smash has a town lean for Verb, Verb says he thinks the GRC misunderstanding was legit
- Still doesn't see the JC train
- Explains why he thinks Leelou is town
- Hess is null because in troll mode
- Explains that he always wants to kill 80
- Still thinks JC is a bad train
- Thinks JiF bandwagon vote on JC is legit. Doesn't like Crusher, JVoR or me
- Says he'll vote Crusher or JVOR, takes me off his FOS list
- Votes Crusher
- Doesn't know what to make of the resetting
- Doesn't think resets are town, thinks scum are doing it to fake clear their own
- Unvotes
- Sick and doesn't get AVM's post
- Thinks LK is obviously town based on meta, says Leelou is town
- Thinks it is good to direct Vig, but good to look at people protecting vig

Mostly his game is clean but there's two things that really stood out to me:

1. His about-face on Wombat when he got caught out trying to misrepresent his posts and his horrible explanation as to why he about-faced (and the part of my question he didn't answer)

2. His only suspicions this entire game have been Crusher and JVOR, he voted for Crusher for a bit then unvoted and hasn't done anything since.

I think he's trying to stay square in the middle of the pack and not make any major moves that could really indict him as doing anything at all. He'll be my next vote after Crusher Liar dies. Or somebody should shoot him. I am 100% confident he's scum.

Vote Crusher.

He lied about his role.

Crusher is a Special Blocker.  He can reset a player's GRC count and is most likely responsible for Barm's reset.

Umm ok I'll believe this. I was kind of worried about Crusher after his reveal but left it to deal with later.

Unvote Vote Crusher

Superman%28Injustice_The_Regime%29.png

Regime Superman (Nynaeve), Mafia Godfather, Has Been Killed.

With 13 Players Alive, 7 to Lynch

Holy sh*t what?!

D-did a SK get her?

She was playing such a good game and in such an amazing position as a GF.

Why do you keep saying "JIF just started playing". That's garbage. 

He bussed JVOR and had a burst of posts making sure he called attention to it. I don't like where this JIF/Crush dynamic is trending at all.

This post is good. Also with Verb defending JiF's bandwagon vote I'm inclined to believe that both he and Crush are defending a teammate.

This post is good. Also with Verb defending JiF's bandwagon vote I'm inclined to believe that both he and Crush are defending a teammate.

No that was dumb of me, Crusher obviously isn't defending him but is lightly bussing him. Verb defended him though.

Death 1: Lynched (Hammered by JVOR)
Death 2: Shot (By AVM)
Death 3: Lynched (Hammered by Nolder)
Death 4: Shot (By AVM)
Death 5: Shot (By ???)
Death 6: Lynched (Hammered by Sili)

Death 7: Shot? (By ???)

Death 8: Shot (By ???)

I don't see Nolder playing his town game atm.

Feel decent about Ape, you, Barm.  Iffy on Sili, Verb can stick around a little longer as can Leelou.

I should be done around Tuesday, but thanks!

I disagree, Nolder is 100% playing his town game.

nvm, i was going to reset you anyway, unless i opt to reset SilliDarthe instead. 

Frankly, if AVM doesn't shoot that guy, then I may just reset AVM and force holster him.

Don't reset AVM. Let him shoot Verb. And I know you didn't reset him so he could shoot Sili.

"Guys 1/5 of the game is scum... kill the town vig and the townie that tried to get everyone to vote on how the vig should fire."

Somewhere above I think you dribbled some diarrhea out of your mouth about how there wasn't a proper vote on who AVM should shoot... easy to cherry pick that as a damning thing, but where were you when you had the chance to influence it?

Also when you could've reset AVM because we never had the vote, and chose not to. Why didn't you?

Vote: Crusher

I can see where you are coming from on that. Nyn was just me badly mis-reading a scum player though. I've also been quite upfront on my thoughts on each of these people. I'll be posting a revised list shortly. But first I want to re-read Verb. He's the only person left in my null pile I think.

Get behind the ape.... Scum

- Backs up Smash, asks if Des is deliberately pretending to scum hunt or just legit confused.

- JVOR asks why he's explaining meta reads, he says he was answering a direct question (true)

- Is meh on JC

- Thinks Nolder is town because Nolder said he's unvote Despo if Despo unvoted himself

- Does and aboutface on Wombat when Leelou points out how he was completely wrong about how things happened.

- I asked about his aboutface, he agrees that it was suspicious but explains that it is about how he read the line. Never answered if he read the rest of Wombat's play.

- Disagrees with me, says his activity is alignment neutral. Disagrees with the quote of Smash I quoted

- JVOR asks why Smash has a town lean for Verb, Verb says he thinks the GRC misunderstanding was legit

- Votes Crusher

- Doesn't think resets are town, thinks scum are doing it to fake clear their own

- Unvotes

1. His about-face on Wombat when he got caught out trying to misrepresent his posts and his horrible explanation as to why he about-faced (and the part of my question he didn't answer)

2. His only suspicions this entire game have been Crusher and JVOR, he voted for Crusher for a bit then unvoted and hasn't done anything since.

I think he's trying to stay square in the middle of the pack and not make any major moves that could really indict him as doing anything at all. He'll be my next vote after Crusher Liar dies. Or somebody should shoot him. I am 100% confident he's scum.

Low hanging fruit. Disgusting

Umm ok I'll believe this. I was kind of worried about Crusher after his reveal but left it to deal with later.

Unvote Vote Crusher

Disgusting pig. Just blindly following jc on the fact that he told you he was a role finder? There is a certain common fabric of stupid running between you, jc and Barm that is too common to ignore.

I disagree, Nolder is 100% playing his town game.

Scum backing each other up. Nice

My list:

Jc is scum lock. I'm vt and he lied about me

Barm is scum lock. He advocated killing crusher blindly after quoting ape as convenient cover. Not by just quoting jc.

CTM

Nolder is probably scum. Blindly following jc and barm is sticking up for him there unnecessarily.

Ape: leaning scum. You could've reset AVM and didnt. You have been advocating voting for the AVM shot and didn't follow through with a formal vote. Saying one thing and doing another here is pretty awful.

Null now on

AVM. If vig is definitely town, i counterbalance it with his 60% kill ratio of town and say the numbers rule regardless.

Krak: for once I see genuine tension between my scum lock barm telling Krak that Nolder is on his town game. That moves Krak out of the scum pile

Jif but I'm leaning town

Lean town

Leelou.

Crusher. Don't like his train at all

Verbal

Disgusting pig. Just blindly following jc on the fact that he told you he was a role finder? There is a certain common fabric of stupid running between you, jc and Barm that is too common to ignore.

Scum backing each other up. Nice

I believe JC. His claim makes sense to me. Bet if you bothered to actually read what I wrote instead of tunnelling in on your own version of the game you could guess why

So, I reset JIF. 

Leelou told me she reset Krak, but it hasn't shown up in thread... so she either lied, he can't be reset like JC, and/or she is planning to say it has no effect I guess. 

Well, I had said to you it had no effect 2 hours prior to this post. 

You are a moron of the highest degree.

When someone makes a claim like that and the game is not on the line it hurts nothing to follow it.

If he's a liar and Crusher is innocent JC hangs next.

Seriously like...what else do you think could happen?

It's either Crusher or it's JC. This is guaranteed scum.

Lrn2play

Tell you what. We talk about killing off Despot and Darthilli on principle because they take us away from scumhunting with their emo...well, AVM is wiping the town clean so how about we take that guy out and not setup circular logic on what scum "MAY" be trying to do. How that makes any sense, is beyond me.

Where was I? I was busy trying to tell everyone who would listen that AVM was going to single handedly bring down the Town and to KILL AVM. But yeah you guys can continue to say that we can direct his vote, that it's standard play, and we can use him to our advantage.. OK sounds great...maybe we can get a little better on our accuracy because our "TOWN DIRECTED" shot is 0/1 killing Darthilli...AVM is 1/4 on his own....pretty incredible that the guy skates by again. The town is going to be killed off by its own apathy.

Oh for Christ sake, the people contributing at the time thought Darthe was scum. We used AVM as an extra lynch, that's all. If we didn't have AVM shoot Darthe we probably would have lynched him, so six to one, half dozen to another.

How did you reach the conclusion that AVM is 1/4? He said he shot Wombat, Lily and Darthe, what am I missing/forgetting?

Who said there is a second shooter?

Assumption - however, it's possible AVM's role was doubled.

This was your unvote for crusher. Why?

Yes. Too impulsive, I want to think through everything we just learned and hear more reactions to it as well.

Or Nyn got mirrored. Is the GF the one that typically "does" the killings on the team in JN games?

I guess this is a possibility, Smash was a mirror generator right? So he might have given some mirrors out before dying.

Oh for Christ sake, the people contributing at the time thought Darthe was scum. We used AVM as an extra lynch, that's all. If we didn't have AVM shoot Darthe we probably would have lynched him, so six to one, half dozen to another.

How did you reach the conclusion that AVM is 1/4? He said he shot Wombat, Lily and Darthe, what am I missing/forgetting?

Sorry I thought you said we were going to have a town vote on where to direct AVM's shot. Now, did we have a town vote and if so, can you quote it? If not, why didn't you follow through on the vetting process? Because if we didn't vote, then shooting Darthe is basically you directing AVM personally.

Good to know banking is possible. Makes me worried about scum banking their kills though.

Not for all roles, not mine at least. The only way I can reset multiple people per turn is if I get doubled.

Words are important...AVM is a compulsive vigilante; every 20 GRC posts, he has to take a shot.

I'm going to return to resetting him exclusively just to maintain town numbers. It was a mistake to deviate, but I thought I could keep up a post count aggressive enough to keep everyone below 20-30 posts, in effecting blocking AVM plus any other killer. It's too much posting though, I can't do it.

My question is (and I don't really expect a definite answer from anyone), if mafia submit a NK, and it gets mirrored, who gets the shaft? GF makes the most sense, if they're the one doing the actual kills from a gameplay perspective.

A lot of times, it comes down to the mod asking the scum team for a formal "action submitter" per turn. So it may have been Nyn this time, but a different scum each other. Hard to say, not sure digging into it will get us anywhere.

- Is meh on JC

- Votes Crusher

- Unvotes

100%?

Also, this ISO stuff... obviously it's not a town tell in game play, since it's all Nyn did all game when she did pop-in.

Agreed. Leelou is definitely town. She would be a great help if she posted more.

She'll come around.

Also when you could've reset AVM because we never had the vote, and chose not to. Why didn't you?

Everyone contributing at the time that weighed in (vote?) on what AVM should do with his shot said shoot Darthe. Everyone that I asked who I should reset said let AVM shoot Darthe, and to reset someone else. AVM arrived and said he already put his shot in on Darthe when it was still being discussed.

Stop trying to paint this as though I usurped the voting process. Yesterday I hit 280 and 300 posts, if not for Shabbos, I could have reset AVM plus another person to extend the amount of time we had to vote on who AVM shot, but due to losing an action it wasn't an option. Not much more I can tell you about it. Rub your dick on someone else's leg, like maybe a scum suspect... because right now your logic is "OMG town is losing, let's kill townies".

Archived