Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Lawl you are hilariously dumb. Verbal is the farthest thing from low hanging fruit. Those who are bothering to read him at all have him townish.

All pleasantries aside, your post is nothing but a non-tell summary of Verb's activity. Nyn was doing the exact same thing on players, summarizing their post history in an effort to look useful. You draw no meaningful conclusions - you think Verb's flip/flop on Wbt means something? He doesn't get a break for mistaking what he read? You're going to pin that on him after everything else you took the time to write about him?

Do you know when Verbal posted last? December 4th...3 days ago

You're going after a guy who is sick IRL and isn't playing, and made his last post before 3 more players died. His posts are SO OLD that you're actually trying to case this guy with the knowledge YOU have NOW after playing an ENTIRE GAME, without his being able to have the SAME knowledge because he is THREE KILLS BEHIND THE GAME from where you have had the ability to read

that is the DEFINITION of low hanging, opportunistic fruit. 

You did the same garbage summary of crap on JVOR after Verb's final post and, I must say I Love the bold below btw:

Ok a quick ISO of JVOR:

- Vote AVM for GRC reasons

- Questions Verbal on meta explaining

- Votes me for being a serial inactive

- Votes Despo

- Annoyed at Ape for blatant GRC runup

- Says Krak is null, dislikes people reading Leelou/Verb as town, votes Smash without otherwise mentioning him.

- Says he voted me for pressure but nothing happened, doesn't find me scummy

- Says he'll vote JC or Smash. No reason for JC, Smash because GRC tracking. Quotes several smash posts

- Asks Smash what is off about ape other than obvious GRC runup.

- Asks Verbal why Smash seems town to him

- Thinks JC hasn't started being town

- Votes JC for voting Darthe and "not trying despite it being thanksgiving", thinks AVM, Nyn, me, Nolder are town. Thinks Ape, JC, Krak and Verb are scum

- Thinks it is funny that Ape and JC both start suspecting him as soon as he suspects them.

- Comfortable with his vote but could vote Ape for tunnelling.

- Votes Ape as the right and better play.

- Unsurprised that Ape has no read on Crusher. Seems to misunderstand that Crusher can read Ape well, not the other way around.

- Tempted to vote Crusher for having a list of bad reads.

- Clarifies that he meant LK and not Crusher for the no-read bit. Plays it off as Ape purposely mis-interpreting him but I was genuinely confused by this too. Disagrees that Ape was sh*t-stirring.

- Accuses Ape of fixating on him, notes neither of them are near being lynched.

- Says he noted people starting to look scummy to him. Wasn't convinced until Ape and JC both claimed JVOR scummy from nowhere

- Accuses Ape of useless rhetoric and tunnelling

- Talks about Hess's playstyle

I think of note here is that Krak and Verb both made his scum list at one point but other than a bit of questioning Verb early on he's largely ignored them. He's also accused Ape of purposely mis-interpreting things he said despite apparently doing that himself or being somewhat vague. His Smash vote also came along before his smash case. Also for all that he repeatedly accuses Ape of tunnelling in on him, he's doing that to Ape. The JC vote could very easily be low-hanging fruit but in ISO it is harder to tell if the ape case is since I'm only looking at one player's posts.

All told I'm still not sure. I'd be more inclined to put him on a scum list than not, but I'm definitely hesitant to vote him.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm vt .. You're lying.

Are you going to vote him?

Get behind the ape.... Scum

Or him?

Well, I had said to you it had no effect 2 hours prior to this post. 

I chose Krak to see what result I got, my thinking was to prepare to catch you in a lie or confirm what you said. That seemed pertinent to me.

Are you going to vote him?

Or him?

I chose Krak to see what result I got, my thinking was to prepare to catch you in a lie or confirm what you said. That seemed pertinent to me.

yes i was feeding my son and as soon as i hopped back into bed i realized what i did (or should i say, didnt do) by writing about him anot not voting

unvote vote JC

She'll come around.

Everyone contributing at the time that weighed in (vote?) on what AVM should do with his shot said shoot Darthe. Everyone that I asked who I should reset said let AVM shoot Darthe, and to reset someone else. AVM arrived and said he already put his shot in on Darthe when it was still being discussed.

Stop trying to paint this as though I usurped the voting process. Yesterday I hit 280 and 300 posts, if not for Shabbos, I could have reset AVM plus another person to extend the amount of time we had to vote on who AVM shot, but due to losing an action it wasn't an option. Not much more I can tell you about it. Rub your dick on someone else's leg, like maybe a scum suspect... because right now your logic is "OMG town is losing, let's kill townies".

Alright that makes sense

yes i was feeding my son and as soon as i hopped back into bed i realized what i did (or should i say, didnt do) by writing about him anot not voting

unvote vote JC

And you vote the guy claiming to have caught someone in a lie implying he has an investigative power.

Nice. You couldn't have picked anyone else.

I want AVM to shoot you next.

You're either scum or an awful townie this round either way you need to go.

You are a moron of the highest degree.

When someone makes a claim like that and the game is not on the line it hurts nothing to follow it.

If he's a liar and Crusher is innocent JC hangs next.

Seriously like...what else do you think could happen?

It's either Crusher or it's JC. This is guaranteed scum.

Lrn2play

Ok for a moment here I am going to ask you to count to 21 and then we are going to do some basic division and percentage work here. I'll walk you through this though 

The rule of thumb is that about 25% of a population in a game is scum. Of 21 players that is 5.25 players are scum. You can round up or down, i'll go conservative and say 5 players in our game here are scum.

We've lost 2 scum and we have lost 6 town...we have 13 players left .. 8 players have died, 1/4 of them were scum, our ratio hasn't changed in the town but we have the benefit now of knowledge. If we have 3 scum out of 13 players = 23% of the population is scum

If 13 players are left, and the 3 scum need a majority of voting power to overpower the town, then they need to kill off 6 more townies to win. 

What if we did actually have 6, instead of 5? Then we'd have 4 scum right now, which makes no difference on the final ratio.

There is some wiggle room for the town in what you're suggesting. the problem is that you didn't take the time to work through it to figure it out. That's what is scummy about you.

Wasn't JVOR scum?

That's all you got out of my post huh? You miss the hedge in there "But I'd be hesitant to vote him"....in other words, big elaborate waste of the Town's time because he couldn't even commit to a vote.

You defend this guy and smell like you took a bath in a septic tank.

Lizzie is so obviously scummy it makes me hesitant to vote him LOL

His advocacy for killing AVM who seems like the vig to me, and then killing me obvious town for some other broken logic tied to AVM is a path to 1 guaranteed townie death, possibly 2. 

I fos'ed Barm, he does the same. Then he accuses Barm of get behind Ape, when he himself is doing it too.

He catches JC in a lie, doesn't vote him. 

He doesn't flinch at the idea that JC caught Crusher lying.

Guy really has me on the fence here... 

His advocacy for killing AVM who seems like the vig to me, and then killing me obvious town for some other broken logic tied to AVM is a path to 1 guaranteed townie death, possibly 2. 

I fos'ed Barm, he does the same. Then he accuses Barm of get behind Ape, when he himself is doing it too.

LOL only in your monkey sized brain am I doing anything remotely like GBTA. especially when I'm just beginning to consider clearing you as town.

So since I have to spell it out. I am the alignment cop and I got a scum result back on Verb. That is why I say 100%. My town results so far are Nolder, AVM, Leelou in that order. This is also why I believe JC, he clearly is role cop.

Oh man such ballsy reads there. You read AVM ? lol 

You're not even at L2

Rat exposed, people.

Ok for a moment here I am going to ask you to count to 21 and then we are going to do some basic division and percentage work here. I'll walk you through this though 

The rule of thumb is that about 25% of a population in a game is scum. Of 21 players that is 5.25 players are scum. You can round up or down, i'll go conservative and say 5 players in our game here are scum.

We've lost 2 scum and we have lost 6 town...we have 13 players left .. 8 players have died, 1/4 of them were scum, our ratio hasn't changed in the town but we have the benefit now of knowledge. If we have 3 scum out of 13 players = 23% of the population is scum

If 13 players are left, and the 3 scum need a majority of voting power to overpower the town, then they need to kill off 6 more townies to win. 

What if we did actually have 6, instead of 5? Then we'd have 4 scum right now, which makes no difference on the final ratio.

There is some wiggle room for the town in what you're suggesting. the problem is that you didn't take the time to work through it to figure it out. That's what is scummy about you.

Math, math, math... fear, fear, fear...  scum's gonna with you guys, you guys we should kill AVM and Ape.

Leelou and I can both neutralize AVM. I'm really interested in why you've only singled me out as the one that should have done it? Seems like you're using this weird fear mongering "we can't lose anymore townies" logic to get AVM killed, and from that you're setting up my lynch right after - basically no matter how he flips - because you seem to be painting me as the enabler regardless of him being vig or scum.

LOL only in your monkey sized brain am I doing anything remotely like GBTA. especially when I'm just beginning to consider clearing you as town.

Ape FOS'es Barm, writes out his reason.

LKing FOS'es Barm, for same reason - in the midst of calling JC a liar, AVM the biggest threat to town, and Ape his enabler. So in the midst of catching a liar and fear mongering, you found time to nudge my most recent FOS. That's GBtA chief.

I don't need you to clear me as town, your scatterbrained logic will never get anyone to listen to you anyway. Your entire presence in this game has now become "could LK be this obvious as scum, or is he the most contradictory townie ever?"

So since I have to spell it out. I am the alignment cop and I got a scum result back on Verb. That is why I say 100%. My town results so far are Nolder, AVM, Leelou in that order. This is also why I believe JC, he clearly is role cop.

What was your GRC trigger? 

Also, alignment cop makes sense for town to have... but role cop could quite easily be a scum role. In fact it makes a bit of sense as a balancing role for them. You haven't viewed JC? Or me? We've been leading the game for the most part.

So we have...

Barm claiming cop:

Verb - scum

Leelou - town

Nolder - town

AVM - town

JC claiming role cop:

Crusher - lied

AVM is vig

LK is passive something

We have LKclaiming vanilla:

Jetscode - lied

I want to say the play here is to have AVM shoot Verbal. Then have Barm get protected, and he can view JC. Barm needs to start posting like a demon.

Oh man such ballsy reads there. You read AVM ? lol 

You're not even at L2

Rat exposed, people.

Well, if he's false claiming, the best play in a false cop claim is to give up a scum mate so that your fake claim works... so regardless of whatever alignment that Barm is, Verbal is probably scum all the way.

So, if it's okay with you, can we have AVM shoot Verb? Or would that necessitate killing of me and every townie that enabled him?

Also, alignment cop makes sense for town to have... but role cop could quite easily be a scum role. In fact it makes a bit of sense as a balancing role for them. You haven't viewed JC? Or me? We've been leading the game for the most part.

This.

Math, math, math... fear, fear, fear...  scum's gonna with you guys, you guys we should kill AVM and Ape.

Leelou and I can both neutralize AVM. I'm really interested in why you've only singled me out as the one that should have done it? Seems like you're using this weird fear mongering "we can't lose anymore townies" logic to get AVM killed, and from that you're setting up my lynch right after - basically no matter how he flips - because you seem to be painting me as the enabler regardless of him being vig or scum.

Why are you making this about you?  I was talking to Nolder.

Ape FOS'es Barm, writes out his reason.

LKing FOS'es Barm, for same reason - in the midst of calling JC a liar, AVM the biggest threat to town, and Ape his enabler. So in the midst of catching a liar and fear mongering, you found time to nudge my most recent FOS. That's GBtA chief.

I don't need you to clear me as town, your scatterbrained logic will never get anyone to listen to you anyway. Your entire presence in this game has now become "could LK be this obvious as scum, or is he the most contradictory townie ever?"

9 minutes- the time your single sentence response made it to the thread before my reply, with my research did. yeah, huge case of me trying imitate you there.

BTW ..I'm not voting AVM now so why are you trying to take me back onto this line of discussion?

100%?

Also, this ISO stuff... obviously it's not a town tell in game play, since it's all Nyn did all game when she did pop-in.

All pleasantries aside, your post is nothing but a non-tell summary of Verb's activity. Nyn was doing the exact same thing on players, summarizing their post history in an effort to look useful. You draw no meaningful conclusions - you think Verb's flip/flop on Wbt means something? He doesn't get a break for mistaking what he read? You're going to pin that on him after everything else you took the time to write about him?

Do you know when Verbal posted last? December 4th...3 days ago

You're going after a guy who is sick IRL and isn't playing, and made his last post before 3 more players died. His posts are SO OLD that you're actually trying to case this guy with the knowledge YOU have NOW after playing an ENTIRE GAME, without his being able to have the SAME knowledge because he is THREE KILLS BEHIND THE GAME from where you have had the ability to read

that is the DEFINITION of low hanging, opportunistic fruit. 

You did the same garbage summary of crap on JVOR after Verb's final post and, I must say I Love the bold below btw:

Sounds to me like this is all irrelevant nonsense that has nothing to do with the fact that we have 100% scum between JC and Crusher.

Well, if he's false claiming, the best play in a false cop claim is to give up a scum mate so that your fake claim works... so regardless of whatever alignment that Barm is, Verbal is probably scum all the way.

So, if it's okay with you, can we have AVM shoot Verb? Or would that necessitate killing of me and every townie that enabled him?

Plus i can check Barm's role the next check point.

Stay on target. 

Obviously Crusher has an ability they want to keep or LK wouldn't be shilling so hard to save him.

So we have...

Barm claiming cop:

Verb - scum

Leelou - town

Nolder - town

AVM - town

JC claiming role cop:

Crusher - lied

AVM is vig

LK is passive something

We have LKclaiming vanilla:

Jetscode - lied

I want to say the play here is to have AVM shoot Verbal. Then have Barm get protected, and he can view JC. Barm needs to start posting like a demon.

Stay on target. 

Obviously Crusher has an ability they want to keep or LK wouldn't be shilling so hard to save him.

Jc claimed and gave up Crush. Why not shoot Crush?

#brokenlogic

25 posts. And you've been discussed heavily as an option for viewing. Leelou ended up replacing you because of the JVOR lynch.

Archived