Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote, vote Nolder.

Obviously my best read yet.

Will come back to JC because he's also a piece of sh*t.

Then we take out Barm and we win.

You're welcome guys

You caught JC in a supposed lie, Barm is giving us Verbal as scum, but you're voting Nolder.

Anyway, Vote Verbal

As I said, Barm can't claim cop (real or fake) without giving us Verbal as scum. So, Verbal is a lock for scum.

The rest, between Crusher, JC, Lizzie and what not can be fleshed out. At this point, I think it's obvious that Lizzie has to be scum as well, he can't possibly be this bad as town. I think I said it earlier in the game too... scum role would probably be the only role to elicit this much participation from him the week his child was born. (I know, gaming the real life, but think about it.)

Anyway, Vote Verbal

As I said, Barm can't claim cop (real or fake) without giving us Verbal as scum. So, Verbal is a lock for scum.

The rest, between Crusher, JC, Lizzie and what not can be fleshed out. At this point, I think it's obvious that Lizzie has to be scum as well, he can't possibly be this bad as town. I think I said it earlier in the game too... scum role would probably be the only role to elicit this much participation from him the week his child was born. (I know, gaming the real life, but think about it.)

Let AVM shoot Verbal.

Why split the votes?

Sounds to me like this is all irrelevant nonsense that has nothing to do with the fact that we have 100% scum between JC and Crusher.

Yes.

Stay on target. 

Obviously Crusher has an ability they want to keep or LK wouldn't be shilling so hard to save him.

I am. It could just as easily be Verbal that they want to keep. In my eyes, Verbal is the smart kill right off the bat. If we could have AVM shoot him, then I'd divert to voting Crusher.

Verbal and Crusher both need to go, because neither JC or Barm lives long if they are proven to be lying.

7 to lynch

Nolder (1) - Lizard Dad

Verbal (1) Integrity

Lizzie (3) - JiF, Krak

Crusher (5) - Jetscode, Eluial, Barm, Nolder, Leelou

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 36
2 Leelou - 39
3 Barm - 65
4 JF80 - 1
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 0
7 Crush - 81

8 Eluial - 34
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 1
13 IntegritApe - 338

14 AVM - 31
15 Jetscode - 227
16 Lizzie - 87
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 47 Regime Superman, Scum Godfather, Killed post L3 (After Darthili)
19 krak - 65

20 JVOR - 1 Regime Sinestro, Scum Tracker, L3
21 Darthe/Sili - 42 Harley Quinn, Vanilla Town, Passive Action Doubler, Killed post L3

Lizzie is so obviously scummy it makes me hesitant to vote him LOL

His advocacy for killing AVM who seems like the vig to me, and then killing me obvious town for some other broken logic tied to AVM is a path to 1 guaranteed townie death, possibly 2. 

I fos'ed Barm, he does the same. Then he accuses Barm of get behind Ape, when he himself is doing it too.

He catches JC in a lie, doesn't vote him. 

He doesn't flinch at the idea that JC caught Crusher lying.

Guy really has me on the fence here... 

My only hesitation on voting him right after Verb dies is because you guys say his meta is always this bad as town.

Let AVM shoot Verbal.

Why split the votes?

Split the votes, see how AVM weighs in. Once one of them is dead, it's quite easy to consolidate on the other. There's still potential opportunity to learn in a competing train scenario.

Definitely, with two potential scum in 3 players (JC/Crush, Verb) I'm hard pressed to see why town is screwed.

Nobody believes town is screwed. I've been calling him out for fear mongering the doom of town while proposing a plan to kill 2 townies for pages now.... pages.

Anyway, Vote Verbal

Oh wow you brought my kid into this. You're something else.

Btw if verbal was barms read and crusher was JC's read why are you voting the guy who hasn't participated in three days.

Split the votes, see how AVM weighs in. Once one of them is dead, it's quite easy to consolidate on the other. There's still potential opportunity to learn in a competing train scenario.

But...like...Crusher is literally one vote from death lol.

Like I could understand if it was at L-4 or something but we just need one more person.

Unvote, vote Nolder.

Obviously my best read yet.

Will come back to JC because he's also a piece of sh*t.

Then we take out Barm and we win.

You're welcome guys

So, still convinced that Nolder is scum? Or just still trying desperately to keep the vote off of your teammates?

But...like...Crusher is literally one vote from death lol.

Like I could understand if it was at L-4 or something but we just need one more person.

I wasn't aware the vote count got that high. I just reset Crusher, lol

Unvote vote Crushlove

Tell you what. If I'm obvioisly scum then vote me. Date all of you to vote me. Ill start.

You next

Unvote vote Lizzie

You've become so bad at mafia that the wifom of how bad you are playing is the only thing that keeps you in a game... to a certain point, and then it becomes ridiculous. LOL

Oh wow you brought my kid into this. You're something else.

Btw if verbal was barms read and crusher was JC's read why are you voting the guy who hasn't participated in three days.

Stifle the mock outrage, I asked you if getting a scum role was why you've gone so far out of your way to contribute days ago.

The 2nd sentence literally makes no sense.

Just btw Lizzie.

By trying to get yourself lynched so hard you not only give away who ever's train you're trying to derail (in this case Crusher) but you also give away the fact that they're worth protecting. It's not hard to figure out when you broadcast it so clearly.

Next time try to be subtle. If you can manage that.

My question is (and I don't really expect a definite answer from anyone), if mafia submit a NK, and it gets mirrored, who gets the shaft? GF makes the most sense, if they're the one doing the actual kills from a gameplay perspective.

My guess is whomever submits the NK. Mostly useless speculation at this point though.

Archived