Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have nothing to say to you.

Ok. Again, details please. GRC trigger, what even is a town ninja, are you just saying random things for the hell of it now?

You didn't have to respond to me you know. Like jc said. Read back and figure it out. The crumbs are all there good luck!

Lizzy has some tasty emo in him.  Comes out a lot with very little persuasion because he's such an erratic nut job.  He's fun.

Is Crusher dead yet or do I vote Verb now?  

Hard for me to vote Crusher.  Its a weakness of mine.  Hurts my heart to think he was lying scum.  He was playing a little off at first and then he revealed and thought he might have fake reveal for a second but the idea of him being my bodyguard was hawt I just went with it. 

7 to lynch

Lizzie (4) - JiF, Krak, Lizard Dad

Crusher (6) - Jetscode, Eluial, Barm, Nolder, Leelou, Integrity

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 42
2 Leelou - 39
3 Barm - 77
4 JF80 - 1
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 0
7 Crush - 0

8 Eluial - 34
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 3
13 IntegritApe - 344

14 AVM - 31
15 Jetscode - 227
16 Lizzie - 93
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 47 Regime Superman, Scum Godfather, Killed post L3 (After Darthili)
19 krak - 65

20 JVOR - 1 Regime Sinestro, Scum Tracker, L3
21 Darthe/Sili - 42 Harley Quinn, Vanilla Town, Passive Action Doubler, Killed post L3

JN keeps crashing on my phone. Have to do quick post, not home.

Vote crush

I killed Darthe not Nyn.

Need to look at who avoided discussion on her early on, I was skeptical and dropped her. She played fantastic.

Need to corner people on Hess/Sili kills.

Have felt good about Barm for a while. Also wondering if we'd have a role cop and align cop.

I know we've had multiples...but scum hasnt had practically anything. We (okay, me) have been blowing ourselves into oblivion

Also someone punch Lizzie in the face. I asked from the day that Ape and I got in to it (that night) through the day I took the shot (yesterday?) for people to give their input. Ape and JC did, I had to ask in my QT, I mean damn.

Vote crush

I killed Darthe not Nyn.

Need to look at who avoided discussion on her early on, I was skeptical and dropped her. She played fantastic.

Killed Hess and Nyn youre welcome

Vote crush

I killed Darthe not Nyn.

I'll guess Nyn shot at me and I had a mirror...so don't shoot at Krak

Vote crush

I killed Darthe not Nyn.

Darthe andn Sili were same person, they were a fag-team.

We had a whole huge thing about multiples of same role, yet you still obsessed on killing me?

Speaking of which, we still haven't found Barms reset, no?

No, Barm hasn't given us the particulars of his role. He's had what looks like 5 viewings now, and I reset him once early on. Would be easy to fact-check him a little if he'd cough up that part.

I know -- Hess and Sili/Darthe were the unclaimed kills. Thats what I was referencingn with Hess/Sili.

Apparently Lizzie is claimingg

As far as I see it, you've been called town by Barm and vig by JC, so my guess is Darthe is taking credit for the Nyn kill, when it was more likely a mirror that took her out.

He's scum. 

Crusher is lynched. Shoot Verbal when you get the chance, then we can lynch Lizzie and watch him squirm the old fashioned way.

No, Barm hasn't given us the particulars of his role. He's had what looks like 5 viewings now, and I reset him once early on. Would be easy to fact-check him a little if he'd cough up that part.

So you're claiming the one reset we were missing now?

Did you know you had a mirror? I'm confused, is this a guess or a statement?

No.  I had no clue...just after the fact deduction...Smash was the mirror maker...he probably didn't even know that...my thinking is these types roles are passive and tied to the groups...just wanted to warn AVM.

Again, just a theory.

No. I had no clue...just after the fact deduction...Smash was the mirror maker...he probably didn't even know that...my thinking is these types roles are passive and tied to the groups...just wanted to warn AVM.

Again, just a theory.

I killed nyn and Hess. I'm s ninja the role cop can't see me.

Archived