Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

No, Barm hasn't given us the particulars of his role. He's had what looks like 5 viewings now, and I reset him once early on. Would be easy to fact-check him a little if he'd cough up that part.

What do you mean I didn't? I posted it a page or two back. Also you lied about not resetting me?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, on my thought that there wouldn't be a cop and role cop -- with a GF there haa to be a reg cop. This may have been discussed, idk

No, nobody has really talked about it - but as far as I'm concerned the presence of a GF confirms that a normal cop is in the game, and the fact that Barm is uncountered means you gotta trust him. So... shoot Verbal.

So you're claiming the one reset we were missing now?

What do you mean I didn't? I posted it a page or two back. Also you lied about not resetting me?

No. Sorry, I included Barm as my 2nd name on one of my resets, and I had notes in my PM (talking to myself) about how Barm had just hit what could have been a milestone, but I never reset him. Sorry, I've got over 300 posts, and have reset like 15 people. I lost track.

You've been loudly stating that you didn't reset me all game, it was one of your big pushes on Leelou, that she didn't reset me either.

Yeah, I'm just not remembering all the people I reset. Sorry, and sorry to introduce something that some of you will surely crater on now.

7 to lynch

Verbal (3) - Nolder, Barm, Jetscode

Ape (1) - Lizzie

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 43
2 Leelou - 39
3 Barm - 81
4 JF80 - 1
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 0
7 Crush - 0 Regime Nightwing, Scum Special Blocker, L4

8 Eluial - 34
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 4
13 IntegritApe - 352

14 AVM - 41
15 Jetscode - 234
16 Lizzie - 103
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 47 Regime Superman, Scum Godfather, Killed post L3 (After Darthili)
19 krak - 65

20 JVOR - 1 Regime Sinestro, Scum Tracker, L3
21 Darthe/Sili - 42 Harley Quinn, Vanilla Town, Passive Action Doubler, Killed post L3

What was your GRC trigger? 

Also, alignment cop makes sense for town to have... but role cop could quite easily be a scum role. In fact it makes a bit of sense as a balancing role for them. You haven't viewed JC? Or me? We've been leading the game for the most part.

Bold bit makes a lot of sense. Didn't occur to me that way, but I was having a hard time believing Crusher lied. Would be nice to confirm Barm (or out him) by taking out Verb. 

Bold bit makes a lot of sense. Didn't occur to me that way, but I was having a hard time believing Crusher lied. Would be nice to confirm Barm (or out him) by taking out Verb. 

As I said elsewhere, lynching Verb and having Verb flip scum doesn't confirm Barm - it bags us a scum - any decent player knows you can't false claim as cop without busing a teammate to make the reveal look good. 

If Verb flips town, then obviously that would out Barm. I can't see that happening, that's why I"m saying Verb is a layup.

Tell you what. If I'm obvioisly scum then vote me. Date all of you to vote me. Ill start.

You next

Unvote vote Lizzie

Hah. This is ******* hilarious. WTF is this supposed to accomplish? Maybe you're scum, maybe you're just really bad. But we have one all-but-confirmed scum, and one more hiding between two people. Why would we go after you right now?

Hah. This is ******* hilarious. WTF is this supposed to accomplish? Maybe you're scum, maybe you're just really bad. But we have one all-but-confirmed scum, and one more hiding between two people. Why would we go after you right now?

He's probably in a QT with AVM and wants to eliminate the trigger reducer.  Either way he's done.

I'm guessing that Crusher reset you...maybe they had a role cop as well...

Possible but I suspect it is more likely because I was being very blatant about my GRC posting. I was at 58 when I got reset. Rather lucky since I only lost 8 posts towards my next investigation. It was after that point that I stopped doing any GRC counting in thread.

Damian_Wayne_%28Injustice_The_Regime%29_

Regime Nightwing, Scum Special Blocker (GRC Resetter), Has Been Lynched

Final Vote Count

Lizzie (3) - JiF, Krak

Crusher (7 - Jetscode, Eluial, Barm, Nolder, Leelou, IntegrityLizard Dad

Well, this bit makes no sense anymore. Should have read the whole thread first before responding. 

Why aren't you joining this lynch? Seems suspect.

And yet, you aren't actually doing that...

Which lynch? The crush one? I was the second person to vote for him. Check it out in Doggin's post. 

As I said elsewhere, lynching Verb and having Verb flip scum doesn't confirm Barm - it bags us a scum - any decent player knows you can't false claim as cop without busing a teammate to make the reveal look good. 

If Verb flips town, then obviously that would out Barm. I can't see that happening, that's why I"m saying Verb is a layup.

Can you give me a scenario where this would make sense? Crusher would be logical but Verb was flying so far under the radar that he was at zero risk of anyone even voting him except maybe Nolder.

Archived