Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My list:

Jc is scum lock. I'm vt and he lied about me

Barm is scum lock. He advocated killing crusher blindly after quoting ape as convenient cover. Not by just quoting jc.

CTM

Nolder is probably scum. Blindly following jc and barm is sticking up for him there unnecessarily.

Ape: leaning scum. You could've reset AVM and didnt. You have been advocating voting for the AVM shot and didn't follow through with a formal vote. Saying one thing and doing another here is pretty awful.

Null now on

AVM. If vig is definitely town, i counterbalance it with his 60% kill ratio of town and say the numbers rule regardless.

Krak: for once I see genuine tension between my scum lock barm telling Krak that Nolder is on his town game. That moves Krak out of the scum pile

Jif but I'm leaning town

Lean town

Leelou.

Crusher. Don't like his train at all

Verbal

Im with Lizzie.. vote jc

Jetscode has been on my case all game since I voted him the first time.  Scum team wants to get rid of my role before end game.  Exact reason I did not want to reveal.  I stayed at L2 hoping I didnt have to.  

I wasn't aware the vote count got that high. I just reset Crusher, lol

Unvote vote Crushlove

Really?  Why do you think you are still alive?  I have protected you each time I could.   You got targeted once because I had a one time vest.  Lost it second time I protected you.  

All Jetscode did is spit you and Leelou role back as mine?  He is full of crap.

Im with Lizzie.. vote jc

Jetscode has been on my case all game since I voted him the first time.  Scum team wants to get rid of my role before end game.  Exact reason I did not want to reveal.  I stayed at L2 hoping I didnt have to.  

That's embarrassing... 

Can you give me a scenario where this would make sense? Crusher would be logical but Verb was flying so far under the radar that he was at zero risk of anyone even voting him except maybe Nolder.

If you false claim cop, you bus a teammate so that if/when the real cop counters you, you'll have equity in that you gave town a scum result and the lynch to prove it. It's pretty standard stuff.

7 to lynch

Verbal (2) - Integrity, Eluial

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 43
2 Leelou - 39
3 Barm - 88
4 JF80 - 1
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 0
7 Crush - 0 Regime Nightwing, Scum Special Blocker, L4

8 Eluial - 41
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 5
13 IntegritApe - 355

14 AVM - 41
15 Jetscode - 236
16 Lizzie - 104
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 47 Regime Superman, Scum Godfather, Killed post L3 (After Darthili)
19 krak - 65

20 JVOR - 1 Regime Sinestro, Scum Tracker, L3
21 Darthe/Sili - 42 Harley Quinn, Vanilla Town, Passive Action Doubler, Killed post L3

7 to lynch

Verbal (6) - Integrity, Eluial, Nolder, Lizzie, JiF

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 44
2 Leelou - 39
3 Barm - 88
4 JF80 - 1
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 0
7 Crush - 0 Regime Nightwing, Scum Special Blocker, L4

8 Eluial - 41
9 Hess - 37 Flash, Vanilla Town, Killed post L2 (after Cyborg)
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 6
13 IntegritApe - 355

14 AVM - 41
15 Jetscode - 236
16 Lizzie - 105
17 Despot - 16 Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 47 Regime Superman, Scum Godfather, Killed post L3 (After Darthili)
19 krak - 65

20 JVOR - 1 Regime Sinestro, Scum Tracker, L3
21 Darthe/Sili - 42 Harley Quinn, Vanilla Town, Passive Action Doubler, Killed post L3

This is what I've gathered from a really quick run through of the last few pages. Am I missing anything someone has claimed/said about someone else?

Lots of people have said Nolder is playing his town game, so I'm willing to take others' meta reads on him. 

JC, have any idea if 80's BPV is passively activated or not? He's been away for a while now. I'm slightly leaning town on him anyway. 

Trying to remember what people have said about Krak's meta. People were going after him hard for L3, but then the Darth/Silli thing happened, and then the Crusher thing happened, and convo about him seems to have fallen to the wayside. 

Nolder
Leelou - GRC resetter
Barm - alignment cop
80 - one-shot BP
Eluial
JiF - passive double voter
Ape - GRC resetter
AVM - Vig
JC - Role Cop
Lizzie - passive GRC trigger reducer
Krak - cannot be reset

How about we see how verbal flips first?

Everyone but 80/Verb have checked in since barm claimed cop. There was a gf. Given the numbers, a fake claim by Barm would have been suicide...

There's not a night phase to protect scum, so fake claims aren't as useful. Odds are extremely, extremely high that Barm is the cop.

I'm vanilla.

I was screwing with Ape earlier when he reset me.

If I'd actually had an ability I'd like to think I'd have been able to use it before 100GRC.

I think it's a possibility that some vanillas don't know about their passive abilities. Unsure. You might have something that benefits your QT though that you don't know about. 

Archived