Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nyn: imo Smash was deflecting by saying the mod would clear something up... Which pretty much closed the discussion on that end. Also saw another deflection post later where someone questioned something he said about then and he all reassured them and offered a smiley and everything, struck me as scummy.

And I asked if he was one to derp about mechanics that bad because I was thinking he was FAKING a derp to pad his count. Seems that's not the case, and that he seeps regularly.

Why would you want to have a discussion on a setup question that the mod can clarify on? 

I went back to reread. If you mean his reply to Lizzie, he questioned him about name calling and said it had nothing to do with his vote. What is he deflecting exactly?

Also Kivam is nixing posts that don't count. So miscounting posts as GRCs on purpose seems redundant.

Why would you want to have a discussion on a setup question that the mod can clarify on? 

I went back to reread. If you mean his reply to Lizzie, he questioned him about name calling and said it had nothing to do with his vote. What is he deflecting exactly?

Also Kivam is nixing posts that don't count. So miscounting posts as GRCs on purpose seems redundant.

This was GRC: 4 

lol u srs?

Not only was your lack of answer completely anti-town, your actual answer was even worse, AND you tried to get GRC credit for it after what you previously said?

Vote LK

GRC - 6

Bleh.  Feels really fake.

Nope. Your irritation seems genuine.

GRC 13

Alignment neutral.  People need to stop town reading Leelou for arbitrary crap.

I'm not irritated. 

You seemed a little irritated to me FWIW.

GRC: 10

Any reason?   Hardly noticed 80 playing and AVM seems to be doing his normal thing.  As of now Lizzie acting like a grown up and Despo accusing others of doing something he is doing catching my attention. GRC9

Then vote the depot and lets get a new sovereign...

GRC=13

Vote & GRC Count - 11 to Lynch

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (2) - Leelou, 80

Despot (6) - Smash, Barm, Nyn, Jetscode, Leelou, Crush

Barm (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Jetscode (2) - Despot

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder
2 Leelou - 6
3 Barm - 7
4 JF80 - 3
5 Wombat - 10
6 Verb - 5
7 Crush - 10
8 Pac - 3
9 Hess
10 Lily - 1
11 Smash - 10
12 JiF
13 IntegritApe - 2
14 AVM - 5
15 Jetscode - 13
16 Lizzie -16
17 Despot - 16
18 Nyn - 4
19 krak - 6
20 JVOR - 3
21 Hallia

I could've bet I'd end up getting lynched D1 here no matter my alignment.

:-/

Whatever, y'all do you I guess.

Top town reads: LK, Leelou, Crushed, AVM, Hess, Verb

Top scum reads: JC, Barm, Smash, Wombat

Null: everyone else

GRC: I could give a Damn

1. Alignment neutral. People need to stop town reading Leelou for arbitrary crap.

2. You seemed a little irritated to me FWIW.

1. Yup. Gets really annoying. Town read me or scum read me for stuff I do that is game related. Don't read me as town for a sup post or irritation. Those happen with either alignment. It's how I am.

2. Not really, just didn't want the game to feel like a sh*t serious DM game from the get go and us all not have fun. Luckily, it's starting to feel a bit more like a JN game.

I could've bet I'd end up getting lynched D1 here no matter my alignment.

:-/

Whatever, y'all do you I guess.

Top town reads: LK, Leelou, Crushed, AVM, Hess, Verb

Top scum reads: JC, Barm, Smash, Wombat

Null: everyone else

GRC: I could give a Damn

Stop being so emo dramatic.

1. Yup. Gets really annoying. Town read me or scum read me for stuff I do that is game related. Don't read me as town for a sup post or irritation. Those happen with either alignment. It's how I am.

2. Not really, just didn't want the game to feel like a sh*t serious DM game from the get go and us all not have fun. Luckily, it's starting to feel a bit more like a JN game.

We got your back Elle...more fun...less Des.

Fwiw I was trying to have some fun till votes started flocking onto me cause I'm not one of the "cool kids" here. Y'all have fun with that.

I fail to see where he deflected anything. As soon as Barm pointed out that he was mistaken he said that maybe Kivam can clarify. 

But you are. Smash was the one who asked Barm why he wasn't counting a post of his in the GRC count, which subsequently lead to him understanding that the counts were individual and not general. My impression is that he got confused, he wasn't trying to pad his GRC count, and I still don't get what deflection you're talking about. The exchange between Barm and him seemed fine to me and Smash was looking for mod clarification. You're making a mountain out of a mouse.

You just said you weren't voting him because he got confused over the mechanics, so why are you coming back to this?

Solid post

GRC: 1

Good post.  Part of the reason I thought Des might be pulling a double-move.  Looked like he was looking for a reason to back off Smash.

GRC: 11

My actions aren't scummy in the slightest, yet I'm being speedlynched on the first day of the game. You guys just straight up don't like me playing here.

It's fine, I got the message.

Have you actually looked at some of the reasons we are voting for you and want to address them, or are you going to play the pity card?

I'm kinda beat from looking over my mom, but overall okay. My siblings were around over the weekend to help, but they had to take off for uni. How about you?

Sorry to hear about your Mom...hard work...I was the sibling away when my Mom got sick...thank you for what you do.

I'm well.  Little busy but it's starting to slow down a little.

Archived