Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Nyn you played fan-damn-tastic.

Your compiled thoughts posts on everyone in the game were so well written...just damn.  I wouldn't have shot you unless Barm got a guilty on you.

Which, btw, is why I whined about resetting Barm and not someone like me in the first place.  Maybe that makes a bit more sense, seeing as I knew his role (and believed him)

Yep.  And she was the godfather, so Barm wasn't getting a guilty.  JC already got a false result on her role, too.  If not for the mirror from Smash, she might have pulled off the win despite the scum's handicap

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just FTR if scum team had had some of the more active players like Ape and JC town would have been overidden with scum kills.

I don't think we could have handled that. It was a combination of solid town play and slow scum posting that won the game for town imo.

Nyn you played fan-damn-tastic.

Your compiled thoughts posts on everyone in the game were so well written...just damn.  I wouldn't have shot you unless Barm got a guilty on you.

Which, btw, is why I whined about resetting Barm and not someone like me in the first place.  Maybe that makes a bit more sense, seeing as I knew his role (and believed him)

Thanks! :)   I'm usually nervous as scum (as you'll be able to tell from the scum qt >.>). I enjoy rolling town more. But I did my best. It just sucks that I ended up tanking the team with the Ape shot. It was a very humbling moment, felt pretty rotten about it.

But life goes on!  I had some good laughs and it was an interesting game. =)

Btw AVM your ultimatum and standoff with Ape was...awesome.

I think that was my favorite moment in this game.

That was my favorite thing I've ever done playing these games :rl:

FTR at the moment I meant it.  I thought a--it was really, really frustrating with the back and forth with him and b--if fate was going to bless me with the joker role, why not have a true joker like moment? lmao

As I thought it out, though -- as I said in the QT -- I started thinking about JVoR or Crush to settle things.

AVM, I thought you played it smart by claiming right off the bat. You had some unfortunate shots... but had you not claimed I think it could have been much much worse without Ape resetting you.

The scum team thanks you for your efforts, though   :biggrin:

Well I knew what was coming in a game that big.  Odds were I'd hit 1-2 (or 3, as I did) town early on.  If I didn't snag scum I was going to look bad...so claim it early and make sure I build up some cred.

Chaos reigned, if only for a little while :D

"The paranoia/discussion going on in the Team E thread is awesome (can't link it, sorry, they're watching the "viewed by" counter and I don't want to impact the game)"

I normally don't watch that but I happened to look at it this time due to my extra paranoia this game.

"In general? Probably when it both stopped them from getting lynched and people gave up on blasting them for it. Personally, I think even claiming vanilla at all is usually not a good move."

Been saying this for awhile but I always get crap for it.

Every time I logged on and saw a quote notice by JC I was like....... Oh man....  lol    I couldn't tell if he was genuinely on to me or if he was just testing me. But his response to my big read list pretty much put me at ease.

I loled so much when Lizzie accused Barm of buddying me when we were discussing 80. I also laughed when I posted my 80 ISO shortly after Barm did and then seeing we reached opposite conclusions. We were so in sink up until then that I was worried that it would be apparent that I was trying to twist it around. 

gg Barm and town

Sorry all for being so damn sick these past few days. :-(

I totally investigated you because you were cruising along so smoothly because you were sick. Nobody was really considering you and you might have made it to endgame otherwise. I definitely didn't have much of a read on you. My case was totally me cherry-picking the bad stuff in hopes to get you lynched without revealing. That didn't last long.

I haven't dug too far into QT's yet but I wonder how Crusher came up with the idea for how his role worked.

It was a pretty believable claim imo and wasn't till awhile later that I started second guessing it.

Still catching up here, but I believed him all the way, because someone suggested the QTs were maybe organized by role type (I was the doc). 

I totally investigated you because you were cruising along so smoothly because you were sick. Nobody was really considering you and you might have made it to endgame otherwise. I definitely didn't have much of a read on you. My case was totally me cherry-picking the bad stuff in hopes to get you lynched without revealing. That didn't last long.

Give me a little credit, dude. I was cruising because my posts were townie, and half the game had me blue as a result.

Being sick wasn't planned, although it did help me get a pass for a bit.

Thanks for letting me play. I had 0 impact, but it was still fun to tag along once I finally started actually playing. I thought we had at least one more scum to go, so at the end I was racing to reach my GRC trigger to protect Barm. But that clearly wasn't necessary. 

Thanks, Doggin, and everyone else. 

At some point in the future I might try to play again here, once I can be sure I won't disappear again. 

Give me a little credit, dude. I was cruising because my posts were townie, and half the game had me blue as a result.

Being sick wasn't planned, although it did help me get a pass for a bit.

Oh that is what I meant by smoothly. Those who bothered read you at all had you as town and it made me nervous.

Loved reading the scum QT. Nyn - You were safe from me. Once I cleared through a few other people I would have investigated you to make sure I wasn't misreading you and you'd have been golden. Also Crusher your timing for resetting me was really nice, it came 8 posts after I hit a trigger and used my action so I didn't lose much.

Oh and I was going to try and be sneaky about my GRC but then figured screw it I'd just go balls out and rack up the GRC as fast as possible. Then I got reset and started playing a bit more cautiously for a bit before finally just going screw it I wanted to use my powers.

Oh and I've spent the last like 3 weeks telling my wife "I'm Batman" at every opportunity and every time "Batmaning" came up in this thread I was like "BUT DAMNIT I'M BATMAN". You have no idea how hard it was to keep that to myself.

Loved reading the scum QT. Nyn - You were safe from me. Once I cleared through a few other people I would have investigated you to make sure I wasn't misreading you and you'd have been golden. Also Crusher your timing for resetting me was really nice, it came 8 posts after I hit a trigger and used my action so I didn't lose much.

Yeah I'm not good at PR hunting but it was obvious that Smash, you, Ape and JC had a PR. 

Archived