Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most aren't even supplying much in the way of reasons. Everyone is just voting me cause "**** him, he's a new guy that'snot as cool as the rest of us"

I tried. Oh well. DM mafia is dying, JN won't have me, guess I'm all out of luck for playing mafia anymore. Prob for the best.

Anyways, Vanilla Town here.

Vote Despot

Vote & GRC Count - 11 to Lynch

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (2) - Leelou, 80

Despot (8) - Smash, Barm, Nyn, Jetscode, Leelou, Crush, Despot

Barm (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder
2 Leelou - 7
3 Barm - 7
4 JF80 - 3
5 Wombat - 11
6 Verb - 5
7 Crush - 10
8 Pac - 3
9 Hess
10 Lily - 1
11 Smash - 10
12 JiF
13 IntegritApe - 2
14 AVM - 5
15 Jetscode - 14
16 Lizzie -16
17 Despot - 16
18 Nyn - 4
19 krak - 6
20 JVOR - 3
21 Hallia

Most aren't even supplying much in the way of reasons. Everyone is just voting me cause "**** him, he's a new guy that'snot as cool as the rest of us"

I tried. Oh well. DM mafia is dying, JN won't have me, guess I'm all out of luck for playing mafia anymore. Prob for the best.

Vote Despot

Its day one (well in theory its day one since there are no cycles) and honestly you need to calm down. No one is saying they don't want you here but you .

Its day one (well in theory its day one since there are no cycles) and honestly you need to calm down. No one is saying they don't want you here but you .

It's been made clear enough in my short experience here.

Christ, just look at how quick votes stuck on me. Zero resistance to my lynch.

All this points to me being town here. But does that stop people pushing my lynch? NOPE. Cause like I said, I ain't one of the cool kids here.

So w/e, just be done with it, lynch me and talk about how I poisoned the game environment, yadda yadda yadda.

All this points to me being town here. But does that stop people pushing my lynch? NOPE. Cause like I said, I ain't one of the cool kids here.

So w/e, just be done with it, lynch me and talk about how I poisoned the game environment, yadda yadda yadda.

You are making a spectacle of yourself. People aren't voting you because you aren't a cool kid. This is you completely blowing your votes out of proportion. If you are town, get your head out of your ass and prove it.

there are no cool kids here

You were voted up based on your constant pushing of a non issue on day 1 ...that does not fly here and its not personal I have been lynched for the same reasons as have others. 

Now step back take a break and let it go.

GRC 11

Vote Despot

1zluet3.gif

GRC=16

You didn't answer my question. You're not Salami. You must have had a reason for claiming VT.

GRC: 14

... Cause that's my role. I didn't claim it for no reason, I'm being strung up for bullsh*t so I might as well claim so scum can't WK me and say they don't wanna blindlynch me

Whatever.

@LK - We already knew they were dependent on GRC, but not all of us are partaking in the mad dash toward individual rewards and who's to say that his second point is correct?

I'm personally not a big fan of gamebreaking and would rather see town play it smarter rather than tarder.

I think we can learn a lot by looking at interactions differently than we normally would, which in and of itself sounds way more fun and interesting imo.

GRC - 4

Game breaking is figuring out the dynamics in irder to create better advantage for town.

I am traveling for the holiday, don't have time to thump you for being stupid.

GRC 3

We have our first emo meltdown! Wonder how many more there will be. Des, if you don't want to be lynched, then keep playing the game. Don't just give up. Your accusing Smash of GRC padding while doing it yourself is the scummiest thing I've seen so far, but I'll hold my vote and give you a chance. 

Archived