Which Jets jersey was your last one?

chillybott

This is probably a useless topic, but it was something that just sort of struck me and I'd like to know how many others have done this (and maybe for a change of pace, I don't think it can get spun to Rex or Idzik so easily. :) )

I stopped buying player replica jerseys after they traded Vilma away.  I was tired of feeling like I should buy a new one just because they got rid of the last guy I liked to watch play.

How many of you have quit on buying player-specific replica jerseys.....which is the one you tend to wear to games?

Up until this year I wore the Vilma, but this year I have become so disgusted with the product that I won't wear any gear to the games.

I tend to wear one of my Chrebet jerseys to games (though people here only seem to care about the Johnny Johnson one from years ago). Last current Jet I bought was Mangold a few years ago, can't see myself buying any current shirts in the future - partly because nobody's worth it, and also because the current jerseys suck - like everything Nike touches these days. 

Been given a Tebow and Sanchez as "presents" since. Never worn.

Last current player:  D'Brick.

Before that: Keller.

Last purchase:  White Favre jersey.  Under 10 bucks.  Oh... and NFL Punt Pass and Kick jersey.  Wore that one week 1.  Thought it was a lucky jersey.  :rl:

Favorite jersey that I've worn for years: Chrebet

Next jersey to buy: Whatever one I can buy for under 10 bucks.  Probably Sanchize.

Guess it's confession time. The only jersey I actually bought for myself was Chrebet. Picked that up, I think, in '95. The rest were gifts I had actually asked for. The next-lo-last was Revis (green) and the last was Sanchez (white). Got shell shocked when they both were gone so close to each other. At this point I am not wearing any Jet jersey. Just can't bear it. If they ever start winning again I'll probably go back to wearing my Namath authentic. If I still fit in it, that is. Come to think of it, the Namath one wasn't even one I had asked for. It was a complete surprise. And a great one at that.

Remember those Hutch outfits that came with the Jets helmet? I think I had a Freeman Mcneil one.

mHRlFhQgf5xwaTkoJyD5SEQ.jpg

(not intended for contact play)

Ha I had one of those hanging from the ceiling on a chain.

Last 2 jerseys I bought were M&N Namath, and Wesley Walker jerseys, before that was Revis, and L Washington.

This is probably a useless topic, but it was something that just sort of struck me and I'd like to know how many others have done this (and maybe for a change of pace, I don't think it can get spun to Rex or Idzik so easily. :) )

I stopped buying player replica jerseys after they traded Vilma away.  I was tired of feeling like I should buy a new one just because they got rid of the last guy I liked to watch play.

How many of you have quit on buying player-specific replica jerseys.....which is the one you tend to wear to games?

Up until this year I wore the Vilma, but this year I have become so disgusted with the product that I won't wear any gear to the games.

Agreed.... as far as Im concerned, buy only retired good players or those with 5 years on the team. Brick, mangold, Chrebet, Namath, martin etc...

I wish I could find a victor green one he was my fav defensive player or a aaron glenn one ray mickens would be nice also.

+1 I have been searching for a #21 Pre-'97 Jets jersey for the longest. LOVED Victor Green! He was EVERYTHING we were expecting from Pryor this year. 

I do have a prized '95 Chrebet & '93 Rob Moore that I just have hanging up in my den. I should wear them every now & then

+1 I have been searching for a #21 Pre-'97 Jets jersey for the longest. LOVED Victor Green! He was EVERYTHING we were expecting from Pryor this year. 

I do have a prized '95 Chrebet & '93 Rob Moore that I just have hanging up in my den. I should wear them every now & then

Rob moore is a fav of mine I was trying to get his Syracuse Jersey cause I am a big SU fan.