Trade for RGIII

stoicsentry

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Griffin is a perfect example of why it's so hard to evaluate a QB.  Because after

his first year everyone wanted to anoint him as "The Man" and how he was going

to revolutionize the position.  How has that turned out???  Watching him play is

painful, if his first read isn't open he doesn't know what to do.  I wouldn't touch

him 

Why not?  They signed DeSean Jackson, Ryan Clark, Andre Roberts, Colt McCoy, Brandon Meriweather, Tracy Porter, Mike McGlynn, kept Orakpo, Santana Moss and others and their draft was at least as good as ours.  

god damn i wish the Jets had a player as good as Desean Jackson 

Griffin is a perfect example of why it's so hard to evaluate a QB. Because after

to revolutionize the position. How has that turned out??? Watching him play is

painful, if his first read isn't open he doesn't know what to do. I wouldn't touch

him

It's amazing what a good coach/system can do for a young QB.

I am curious more to see what would be considered GOOD VALUE for him at this stage of his contract, career, & health.

Redskins gave up a lot for him, so what can they REALLY expect back in terms of compensation? JUST PICKS, no players.

Thoughts?

Griffin is a perfect example of why it's so hard to evaluate a QB.  Because after

to revolutionize the position.  How has that turned out???  Watching him play is

painful, if his first read isn't open he doesn't know what to do.  I wouldn't touch

him 

It's the black quarterback syndrome-which is why they're all getting hurt and being out for significant time too. Give me a milky white red-hair, freckle-faced corn-fed white boy who is so down home spun that all the refs will think he looks like their grandson and will do everything to protect him. No more blacks or Mexicans or Puerto Ricans or even Slingin' Samoans for the Jets 

Griffin is a perfect example of why it's so hard to evaluate a QB. Because after

to revolutionize the position. How has that turned out??? Watching him play is

painful, if his first read isn't open he doesn't know what to do. I wouldn't touch

him

RGIII, along with Manziel and Geno, are perfect examples why that style of QB will never work in the NFL.

You need a 6'5", strong-armed QB with good mechanics and good pocket presence. A good coaching staff can teach the rest.

But he is a gang member. He is another Aaron Hernandez waiting to happen even though there was never an ounce of evidence that DeSean was a bad guy. /sarcasm

if the Eagles still had him and Nick Foles they'd be a legit superbowl threat.

i don't see them going to an NFC title game with their style regardless of who is at QB.  perhaps if they secured homefield advantage throughout but that's not going to happen.

RGIII, along with Manziel and Geno, are perfect examples why that style of QB will never work in the NFL.

You need a 6'5", strong-armed QB with good mechanics and good pocket presence. A good coaching staff can teach the rest.

you are correct, we should draft jameis winston. Good idea.

It's the black quarterback syndrome-which is why they're all getting hurt and being out for significant time too. Give me a milky white red-hair, freckle-faced corn-fed white boy who is so down home spun that all the refs will think he looks like their grandson and will do everything to protect him. No more blacks or Mexicans or Puerto Ricans or even Slingin' Samoans for the Jets 

Damn...thats funny :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Vince Young 2.0 Pass

The only thing similar is their skin color, which tells me you have seen these players play very little.

One guy relies heavily on running the ball to suceed and score the other is a pure passer who threw 4 less touchdowns his fressman year than the others threw his entire collegiate career.

Vince Young at Texas:

2003: 1155 passing yards, 6 TD, 7 Int / 998 rushing yards, 11 TD

2004: 1849 passing yards 12 TD, 11 Int / 1079 rushing yards, 14 TD

2005: 3036 passing yards 26 TD, 10 Int / 1050 rushing yards, 12 TD

Jameis Winston at Florida State:

2013: 4057 passing yards, 40 TD, 10 Int / 219 rushing yards, 4 TD

2014: 3125 passing yards, 19 TD, 13 Int / 61 rushing yards, 3 TD

Archived