Trade for RGIII

stoicsentry

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

National ESPN Radio just joked about people trading for RGIII and how no one would fall for it except the Jets.

It sucks that we are the joke when teams like the Redskins, Jaguars and Bucs are by far even bigger jokes than us.

The inequalities of the New York market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what does thst even mean.. Most NFL prospects look like men among boys in college.

it means that he is a bigger than usual kid who is playing against boys who are smaller than he is and that when he gets to the pro than he won't be the big kid anymore, he'll be playing against guys who are ALL his size and bigger and he will not be able to play like he plays in college-I say PASS

Originally I said 4th round pick. Now I say stay away or at most 6th round pick. His mechanics suck bad and I definitely don't trust the Jets to fix that.

Draft mariota, trade for rg3 and see who wins.

Anyone but Geno - I don't care if they bring in Tim Couch.  I'd give them a 4th for RGIII that's it. His knee is shot, his ankle is shot. His attitude is shot.   Vick is also finished, with the Jets anyways. He knows this team sucks. His body language is laughable. He was told he'd have a shot at starting and they duped him. Since he has been resigned to be a backup, his whole aura has been WHO GIVES A  BLEEPIN SH*T.  Having Vick take over so late in the season was another testimony of what in idiot Idziot is.  This season is probably worse than Kotite's tenure because Idziot has singlehandedly ruined this team's chance of developing though the draft. Can you spell CASTASTROPHE.......its spelled IDZIOT.    

trade a 4th rounder for him

I'd rather do this than use a 1st round pick on guys like Mariota or Winston. While I wouldn't mind either Mariota or Winston, i think RG3 is equally as talented as those guys and  is more NFL ready. The issue is whether teams can win with "athletic" QBs. I know Russell Wilson just won a SB, but I am still not sold that guys like Wilson and Kap can win without really good defenses.  

RG3 has all the tools, if you build your offense around him he's a Pro Bowl QB, he can make all the throws, he can run, he's accurate, he's got a huge arm, he doesn't turn the ball over. If he's available this offseason I'd even give up a conditional 2nd rounder up for him. But only under the condition that you build your offense around him. Don't trade for him and then force him to do something he's not. Don't half ass it. Either go all in or leave it alone.

RG3 has all the tools, if you build your offense around him he's a Pro Bowl QB, he can make all the throws, he can run, he's accurate, he's got a huge arm, he doesn't turn the ball over. If he's available this offseason I'd even give up a conditional 2nd rounder up for him. But only under the condition that you build your offense around him. Don't trade for him and then force him to do something he's not. Don't half ass it. Either go all in or leave it alone.

RGme is not an accurate passer and appears to be a dumb 1 read QB

RGme is not an accurate passer and appears to be a dumb 1 read QB

That's just not true, go watch his rookie year. Like I said, build the offense around him, just like they did in his rookie year, just like they did with Cam Newton, Russell Wilson and company. When he's on a roll, when he feels confident he's elite. Cam Newton is another guy who looks like the worst QB when things don't work out, but when he's on a roll he's one of the best. There's no inbetween with him or RG3. Once you build up his confidence I think he will be elite again. We have a strong defense here, something he never had in Washington. Plus a good running game. His presence will improve the running game even more.

I'd rather do this than use a 1st round pick on guys like Mariota or Winston. While I wouldn't mind either Mariota or Winston, i think RG3 is equally as talented as those guys and  is more NFL ready. The issue is whether teams can win with "athletic" QBs. I know Russell Wilson just won a SB, but I am still not sold that guys like Wilson and Kap can win without really good defenses.  

my one question is CAN RG3 still run?  haven't seen him do that in awhile 

Archived