Trade for RGIII

stoicsentry

I'd rather stick with what we currently have than go out and get RG3.  If a franchise that gave up as much as Washington did to get him and wants to get rid of him after only three seasons, then that's all I really need to know.  There are much better options that are going to be available in free agency than RG3, and those are the ones the Jets should explore. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my one question is CAN RG3 still run?  haven't seen him do that in awhile 

No, he can't pass either.  I don't think there is a qb who has started a game this season in the NFL who is worse at reading defenses.  This guy might not be in the NFL in 2 years.  Not only would I rather have Geno over RGIII I'd rather have Tim Friggin Tebow over him. 

No, he can't pass either.  I don't think there is a qb who has started a game this season in the NFL who is worse at reading defenses.  This guy might not be in the NFL in 2 years.  Not only would I rather have Geno over RGIII I'd rather have Tim Friggin Tebow over him. 

I wouldn't mind having Tebow if we had a coach smart enough to start him.  Tebow knows what it takes to win and is a great running QB.  Sadly he's been out of the league too long i think.  Then again they said that about Vick.

I wouldn't mind having Tebow if we had a coach smart enough to start him.  Tebow knows what it takes to win and is a great running QB.  Sadly he's been out of the league too long i think.  Then again they said that about Vick.

Pass on Tebow too.  I only mentioned him because I think RG3 is that bad. 

Winston is leaps and bounds the better pro prospect coming out of college. It's not even close. His lack of character and attitude however, well destroy him and whatever team he eventually plays for. Unlike Young he's talented enough to win a few games and look the part until he eventually spontaneously combusts. Don't want any part of that. Better pro tools than Young yet still not elite plus the attitude, I really hope they stay the **** away from him.

my one question is CAN RG3 still run?  haven't seen him do that in awhile 

Gruden doesn't want him to run, they took away the read option. He's healthy, he can run but not when he drops back like a pocket QB and then has to run for yards. That's where he gets hurt. If you put those runs in the gameplan, designed runs, QB boots etc. he'll be very effective.

Gruden doesn't want him to run, they took away the read option. He's healthy, he can run but not when he drops back like a pocket QB and then has to run for yards. That's where he gets hurt. If you put those runs in the gameplan, designed runs, QB boots etc. he'll be very effective.

Agree the QB doesn't fit the system. Redskins are as big a mess as the Jets.

I just wish that for once we all get over this "fantasy football" attitude when attempting to structure this team. It has not worked fir years!

What this team needs is a new direction in both staff and players. A clean sweep of all things.

Unfortunately, that would mean time to develop and no one here or in the organization is willing to wait.

We have gone from development to a "McDonalds" like attitude - or dysfuntionaal unit that ewill always fail.

Archived