FOLEY..is coming to the NATION

Brenjetsfan

I don't suppose he has an inside track to extra Patsie tix, eh? My really good connection just dried up..........whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Let me know if you need tix. I'll see what I can do. The tix would be in Section 236.

Whats wrong with the Quincy chicks. ? . :?:

I TOLD YOU.

Only 1 thing goes down more than that other board who's name we shall not mention...QUINCY CHICKS!!!

I heard they have extra skin on their knee's & a no gag reflex. Must be something in the water :wink:

You spelt Llyod wrong, whoever you are.

C+ for effort. :D

Yeah this is not the same person IMO.

Also how are you making out in your pursuit of AEC4. Tell him we have a home for him here. Fresh start, new beginnings, clean slate.

Do any of you Jets fans find it strange that the only posters that Bren is "recruiting" are Patriots fans? Something smells fishy......I'm not going there.

Bren is an equal opportunity employer.

Yeah this is not the same person IMO.

Also how are you making out in your pursuit of AEC4. Tell him we have a home for him here. Fresh start, new beginnings, clean slate.

Hey, you were always the AEC4 sniffer.

Besides, he prefers to sneak onto the other place to do his thing, before getting banned.

After all, if you hadn't heard from him offering his genius computing ability to help build the site by now.....

Archived