Who do you want to be the next Jets coach?

TaborJet

Who do you want to be the next Jets coach?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be the next Jets coach?

• Mike Heimerdinger
    • Donnie Henderson
    • Mike Westoff
    • Eric Mangini (Patriots)
    • Jim Fassel (Ravens)
    • Ron Rivera (Bears)
    • Jim Haslett (Saints)
    • Joe Vitt (Rams)
    • Russ Grimm (Steelers)
    • Other-please specify

Dinger is worth some serious conversation. Rivera is too. I'm with my girl GG in at least having some dialog with Singletary. Sherman would not be total bottom feeding, but Hazlett would be.

i can guarantee u that Bradway will not repeat the non coordinator resume mistake he made with Herm..

what the hell has singletary done via a coaching resume to warrant a freakin NFL HC job,,

u want another non XsOs HC who can give a good speech????? go get Herm back....

damn,,,

I voted for "other"...Mike Sherman would be my choice...hell, his record is better than any HC we've ever had. Kubiak is also a consideration.
Records should be thrown out the window... We need someone who can bring guys in and make them better! Sherman inherited a Pro-Bowl QB and built the team around that how is he going to do that here? BTW his team has gotten progressively worse every year and has no understanding of the fact that Defense wins games.

My Vote is for Jim Fassel the guy is a no nonsense guy. He is a great mentor for young QB's and built the Giants up to a pretty respectable team. He puts the blame on himself when his team doesn't perform and he is accountable for his team. He is an offensive minded guy who loves to run and pass.

Archived