Most important move in Jets History is hiring new GM

afosomf

all the praise Martin is getting in dallas kinda hurts

Martin was picked two spots ahead of us.  I can't blame Ineptzik for that though I'm 99% sure Idziikiot would have passed on him for Calvin Pryor.  I can blame Izdik for not going after Jon Asomoah in FA and passing on Brandin Cooks and Ha-Ha Clinton Dix.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin was picked two spots ahead of us.  I can't blame Ineptzik for that though I'm 99% sure Idziikiot would have passed on him for Calvin Pryor.  I can blame Izdik for not going after Jon Asomoah in FA and passing on Brandin Cooks and Ha-Ha Clinton Dix.

Rex. His run defense was gashed time and again in 2013 so it was time for a run stuffing, hell bent , safety to stay in the box and clobber RB's. That is Pryor's only role since he can't cover anyone in space or tackle in space. He probably failed the walk and chew bubble gum test as well.

Rex. His run defense was gashed time and again in 2013 so it was time for a run stuffing, hell bent , safety to stay in the box and clobber RB's. That is Pryor's only role since he can't cover anyone in space or tackle in space. He probably failed the walk and chew bubble gum test as well.

Rex definitely had input on the Pryor decision but ultimately the fault lies with Idsuck.   He's the GM with the authority to make the pick - not Rex.  Idzik was never drafting a receiver like Cooks or Benjamin he was picking a Safety and Rex told him he wanted Pryor over Clinton-Dix and ofcourse Idsuck lacked the football knowledge to say no.

Rex definitely had input on the Pryor decision but ultimately the fault lies with Idsuck.   He's the GM with the authority to make the pick - not Rex.  Idzik was never drafting a receiver like Cooks or Benjamin he was picking a Safety and Rex told him he wanted Pryor over Clinton-Dix and ofcourse Idsuck lacked the football knowledge to say no.

Again is that the same GM who had to accept Rex and couldn't fire him at the end of last season, But Rex had no leverage over him for draft picks - ok.

Again is that the same GM who had to accept Rex and couldn't fire him at the end of last season, But Rex had no leverage over him for draft picks - ok.

Think of how dumb it is. Talk about limiting your candidate pool to the dregs

I don't know why the Idsuck-lovers have to be so polarizing.  Either you think Rex is the worst thing ever to happen to the game of football and Idzik is absolved of all blame for the umpteen botched draft picks and FA inactivity or not.  Rex is what he is he's a glorified DC who cannot overcome having a lousy roster and John Idzik is a completely incompetent GM.

What was Rex supposed to do this off-season with Jalen Saunders, Dex McDougle, Dmitri Patterson, Jacoby Ford and Mike Vick?  Do those moves scream Super Bowl to you?  Is Bill Parcells taking the Jets to the Super Bowl with D'mitri Patterson and 33 year old Mike Vick?

The team is as dysfunctional as it's ever been in its history, and will be deemed moreso if/when Idzik is hung out to dry here in a few weeks. 

this is a legitimate concern however everyone should be more concerned about letting Idzik make more draft picks. Cmon. 

Archived