Vet QB's who might be available next season

flgreen

If Cutler can't succeed with Trestman as coach, and Marshall, Jeffrey, Bennett, and Forte as weapons, who in their right mind would want him and his monstrous contract and horrible attitude in a Jets uniform??????? I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than see Cutler as Jets QB.

Where does Vick or geno starting next year fit on that scale? Cause the dumbest franchise with the worst GM in football might strike out on all the decent FA QBs an then go dumpster diving

Sign Bradford to qb to a look see 1 year contract and draft either Mariotta or Mannion . Keep Geno around in case Bradford breaks again and let the draft pick learn as the 3.

Bradford has 1 yr left on his deal and is owed 13 mil. I'm pretty sure the rams take a cap hit for trading him. He's the best qb that's been mentioned(even if he can't stay healthy but that tells you something about how sh-tty the RG4 and jake lockers are) but I doubt it will happen. I'd rather just stick with Geno and draft a qb preferably Winston

The Jets need to draft a QB. There are no free agent QBs that are more than hold the fort guys for a year at most.

I agree. There isn't one FA qb this off-season that is the answer. Hoyer will be the best qb available and he's a game manager and will probably be a backup somewhere in 2 years. The Jets absolutely have to draft a qb in the first round.

The Jets need to draft a QB. There are no free agent QBs that are more than hold the fort guys for a year at most.

Hold the fort! Be still my heart. Jets QBs in my lifetime have held the fort as well as Benedict Arnold "held" West Point

dude, if the new guy did that and sanchez fell on his face, which he almost certainly will, the dude would break Idziks record and get fired after 6 months LOL

I didn't say it was a good idea, I said it would be entertaining . It would.

With the state of the Jets right now, the best I can hope for is entertaining.

• 3 years later...
4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

WOW 

2 hours ago, 20andOut said:

Was digging up some thread from 2014 really neccessary?

So the Jets plan will be DeFillipo at OC, and trade a high pick for Foles, and draft another Safety at 6 in Minkah Fitzpatrick, try and play him at CB to only find out he is a worse version of Kyle Wilson, Dee Millner, Buster Skrine, and Justin Burris in one, and sneakily Todd Bowles knew it all along, and now has his 3 Safeties that all pretty much are more closer to LB's/in the box safeties to run his stupid 3-2-6 package with 3 CB's who are absolute trash, and 3 Safties who are LB's in disguise, future is bright!  Oh and I forgot about the 2 2nd round picks a MLB, and a 3/4 DE with gap discipline to help the 8 LB's on the field to get free runs at the RB's on run plays to only miss arm tackle attempts, and drop their head for a big hit to only whiff.

God I ******* hate Todd Bowles!

Archived