Introduce Yourself

Maxman

Hi, my name is James. I chose Joe as my screen name because I'm a huge Joe Perry fan. I've been a member here since dec. 30, 2007, the night we lost to the Chiefs. I got home from the game was still drunk and was looking for a place to chat jets football. Biggest mistake of my life. I'm the worst moderator on the site and quite frankly I'm not sure why I still am allowed to see buttons that the rest of you arent.

I've been a fan since 1994 because my dad could get jets tickets from his company but not the Giants ones that he wanted. Now I have season tickets in sec. 104.

I'm honestly to the point where I don't ever expect to see this team win a championship and I've learned to live with it. I still get upset when we lose each week, but my job sucks so much worse than the jets that the team is the least of my worries in life. Does it make me a bad fan? Sure, but I don't care nearly as much as I used to.

I forgot to add the posters who have met me off line have never had anything good to say

Me too. Mostly tacos though.

Fish tacos or beef tacos

I'm Jerry. My hobbies are varied. For the last year I've been resurrecting a scanning electron microscope I found at the university (MSU) surplus sale. I finally have software, thanks to some generous people in europe. I've tested all systems except vacuum and xray. My roughing pump (Edwards e2m1) is getting ordered Jan1, and should pull the 10E-3 Torr required by my turbomolecular pump -- which will take it down to 10E-5. Fwiw, the vacuum of space is 10E-6 and lower, depending on where you are. I'm still trying to come up with a 'remote' plan to test the xray system, since it runs about 20,000volts. The tank on the top right is the Liquid Nitrogen (ln2) tank for the optional spectroscopy module. If it works, it will tell me the top 5 or so elements withn the sample. Not sure if it will detect isotopes (carbon 12 v carbon 14 for example).

PA080726_zpsffa0836e.jpg

You're way too smart to be posting here.

Dcat here.  Used to post on JI and NYJetschat.  Started posting on Jets message boards back in 1996 on usenet (alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets), where I went under the handle "tutor".  JI is dead.  Scout sucks dirty balls. NYJetschat is a site exclusively for Jets haters (if you are a true fan, you will be cursed at and ridiculed there).  So by default, here I am.  Hoping this place doesn't suck as bad as the others. So far, so good.

I've been a Jets fan since 1967.  Started attending games at Shea in 1968 at the age of 9.  Originally from Forest Hills, Queens and now in NW NJ.  Happy New Year to all.

Welcome. There are a bunch of us from the NW New Jersey area, Sussex County specifically. If you ever want to grab a beer, I'll rally the troops. 

Hello Everyone, I am new this board.  I used to be Jet Black on Jets Insiders forum.  

Although this is my first post I have been a long time lurker... what, not sure if I like how that sounds, lol.  

One thing I noticed is that you guys seem to have more fun on this board and don't seem to take everything so seriously like they did on the other board.  I am looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Happy New Year fellow Jet Fans! 

Welcome! Jump right in, the water is fine. 

• Upvote 1

Of all the things I enjoy on this site, Thor's brilliant photo trolling of Joe may very well be #1.

He doesn't over do it, which is nice

Don't want to be a one trick pony.

te9Kb7hB_400x400.jpeg

Is that Joe?!?

yes that's joe

So handsome! Who knew!?

Not the women

Season ticket holder since 1978. Long time member of JI. Infrequent poster but major lurker. Glad to see many of my favorite and least favorite posters have migrated here (won't mention names!). Already feels like home!

Welcome. Jump right in.

New here, long time Jet fan. Hoping we finally hire some good football people and take the Jets in the right direction for a change. Hi.

Hey there. Thanks for joining. If you have any questions, just ask. 

I am new to the forum, but have been a Jet fan since the sixties. I live in Florida and will be retiring in June. I attend a few Jet home games, but once I'm retired I'd like to attend more. I'm looking to hook up with some tailgaters before the game and meet some fellow Jet fans. If you tailgate with a group I'd love to hear from you and what the preface routine for tailgate groups is. Looking forward to the 2015 season and getting together with other Jet fans.

Welcome

Big Jets fan from Ireland! Going to see Gang Green in London this October. Can't wait!

Welcome!

Me: Hi My name JetFanTransplant, and I'm a Jets fan.

Forum: Hi JetFanTransplant!

Me: It's been 2.5 years since my last login to JetsNation

Forum: Welcome back.

Me: Every day is a struggle, but I continue to persevere.

Forum: The struggle is real.

Me: Indeed... the struggle is real...

Greetings from Angola, Africa. Cheers.

Welcome back

I will set fire to your dance floor.

Somebody call 911

3 hours ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

Funny story. I found one of my infamous rants from 2012 on here. Ironically if I copied and pasted it, it would still be 100% accurate. 

We all need psych meds for this team. LOL

SHUT UP NEWB