Maxman

Introduce Yourself

On 11/30/2014 at 10:36 AM, dbatesman said:

Good evening. My name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions.

Crack pipe magazine. You must be rich.

Hey all. Happy to be welcomed aboard. I hope I’m not considered a trader ha. Former jetsinsider Who tried ganggreen, but now heard this was best jet fan forum. ( sorry I am not tech Savy). This site seems to be lot like JI use to be. I am a history buff, my fav jet player was Curtis Martin( hence Roman reference and 28 ) ha.  

6 hours ago, Centurion28 said:

Hey all. Happy to be welcomed aboard. I hope I’m not considered a trader ha. Former jetsinsider Who tried ganggreen, but now heard this was best jet fan forum. ( sorry I am not tech Savy). This site seems to be lot like JI use to be. I am a history buff, my fav jet player was Curtis Martin( hence Roman reference and 28 ) ha.  

welcome. dont bend over to pick up the soap in here.

On 2/8/2018 at 6:12 AM, Centurion28 said:

Welcome ! You heard right, IMHO it IS the best Jet fan forum going.

Hey there just signed up have been a fan for over 30 painful years!!

Hope to be a contributor to this forum in a great way. I don't know everything

about Football but i hope i can learn from all of you.

I never did this. I just walked in and stated cussing my arse off.

51 y/o reclacitrant mf'er.

Carlos 

oh, it's Bukes b-day today..  except from quiet clean girls in gingham dresses

I need a good woman. I need a good woman 
more than I need this typewriter, more than
I need my automobile, more than I need 
Mozart; I need a good woman so badly that I 
can taste her in the air, I can feel her 
at my fingertips, I can see sidewalks built 
for her feet to walk upon, 
I can see pillows for her head,
I can feel my waiting laughter,
I can see her petting a cat,
I can see her sleeping,
I can see her slippers on the floor. 

I know that she exists
but where is she upon this earth
as the whores keep finding me?

…  charles bukowksi

What's up JN? I became a fan as a kid in the 80's. Used to post on other message boards but figured I'd give this one a try. The forum software seems like the best I've used so far. 

I was looking for a good place to post a random video and found this thread. So here ya go fellas, don't say I never gave you anything.

Hi, my name is Yaacov and I am new to the list. I live in Israel, about 20 minutes south of Jerusalem. I've been a Jets fan for about 40 years. The NFL is the the one US sport I still follow since I moved out of the NY area. 

I try to follow the Jets online when I can, though I would not call myself a fanatic. 

I probably will not be able to contribute much, but I am following the forum.   

Hi, I'm Coquito. I lapsed into a coma in 2012 and just came too a few weeks ago. I made a big mistake mixing oxycontin, Xanax and tequila. The first thing I did when I regained consciousness was check up on my NY Jets. 

The thing is, I didn't miss a thing! Anyway, I'm much better now. I only drink beer with my prescription meds!

On 8/21/2018 at 1:40 PM, LongDistanceJetsFan said:

Hi, my name is Yaacov and I am new to the list. I live in Israel, about 20 minutes south of Jerusalem. I've been a Jets fan for about 40 years. The NFL is the the one US sport I still follow since I moved out of the NY area. 

I try to follow the Jets online when I can, though I would not call myself a fanatic. 

I probably will not be able to contribute much, but I am following the forum.   

Thanks for signing up!

Hi everyone. I just joined today. Thanks to my dad, I've been a fan of the Jets since the early 80's. I'm living up here in Syracuse, NY. I hope to be a quality contributor to JetNation. I'm really looking forward to the game this Sunday vs the Colts. Hope we can keep stacking the wins together. Go Jets!

30 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Hi everyone. I just joined today. Thanks to my dad, I've been a fan of the Jets since the early 80's. I'm living up here in Syracuse, NY. I hope to be a quality contributor to JetNation. I'm really looking forward to the game this Sunday vs the Colts. Hope we can keep stacking the wins together. Go Jets!

I'm sure you despise your father as much as my son does me.  Why, God, did I buy him that Jets onesie and bib?  So many other teams.

Welcome to JN.  Have a blast posting.  Feel free to curse and post images of hot naked chicks.  The site founder/director loves that stuff.*

*J/K

8 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Back to the Ken O'Brien days! Nice.

Thanks for signing up.

On 10/19/2018 at 12:35 PM, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Hey !! I too am a long suffering Jets fan . This site is a hoot . You need to laugh being a Jet fan . 

Thanks for signing up!