Maxman

Introduce Yourself

8 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Hi everyone. I just joined today. Thanks to my dad, I've been a fan of the Jets since the early 80's. I'm living up here in Syracuse, NY. I hope to be a quality contributor to JetNation. I'm really looking forward to the game this Sunday vs the Colts. Hope we can keep stacking the wins together. Go Jets!

Back to the Ken O'Brien days! Nice.

Thanks for signing up.

On 10/19/2018 at 12:35 PM, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Hey !! I too am a long suffering Jets fan . This site is a hoot . You need to laugh being a Jet fan . 

Thanks for signing up!

• Like 1

Good morning everyone! I've been a lurker for a while, but decided to join the board. I am a long life Vikings fan, but also consider myself a Jets lifer (I just didn't see many Jets games after moving away), but they stayed in my heart. Haha. Since I bought  the Sunday ticket years ago, I have been watching them at my leisure. So, I decided to join to be a part of the family (this board) due to the fresh start within the franchise. I am excited about the future. I look forward to great convos with all of yous.

Peace and love.

Just joined yesterday and when I found this I was excited for the opportunity to talk to other fans. As my name indicates I would prefer to start winning sooner than later. 

• Upvote 1

New to this forum. Looks like a great site. Fan since I was a lil toddler. My sister's boyfriend was a huge Joe Namath fan and I've been one since. LETS GO JETS!!!!!

• Upvote 1

On 2/25/2019 at 3:18 PM, Wonderboy said:

New to this forum. Looks like a great site. Fan since I was a lil toddler. My sister's boyfriend was a huge Joe Namath fan and I've been one since. LETS GO JETS!!!!!

Welcome aboard brother Jets fan!  Don't take things too seriously here.  

• Like 1

Hello All 

60 year old Jet Fan here that has been following this team since they were the Titans ( my Dad brought me to the Polo Grounds way back when I was 4 years old) Was a season ticket holder for 20 years Section  26 row J seats one and two at Shea Gave them up after Kotites first season  but still remain a loyal fan Looking forward to discussing our beloved Green and White. 

On 7/15/2019 at 1:01 PM, CSNY said:

Hello All 

60 year old Jet Fan here that has been following this team since they were the Titans ( my Dad brought me to the Polo Grounds way back when I was 4 years old) Was a season ticket holder for 20 years Section  26 row J seats one and two at Shea Gave them up after Kotites first season  but still remain a loyal fan Looking forward to discussing our beloved Green and White. 

Rock on, CSNY.

7 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

Rock on, CSNY.

Thank You Apache 

6 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Thank you Apache

Teach your children well.