NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins -- The Game Thread

The Jets will take on the Dolphins on Monday Night football. The season hasn't gone as planned, but beating the Dolphins still sounds good.  Here is our game preview. The weather will be nice and Wayne Chrebet is being inducted into the Jets Ring of Honor, along with Leon Hess.

Let's go Jets!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geno's on the Red Light, Red Light, Red Light offense.

Jets are the only team in the league that uses the run to set up the run.

Posted Images

Great decision to honor Wayne on a Monday night game against the Fins.  I only wish that number 80 was still suiting up for us and actually playing in the game.  Chrebet was definitely one of the all time Jets.  

Read a article that he still feels after effects of his concussions-great Jets are honoring him

Here come the JETS tonight. Miami can't play big in the spots that they need to win. This is a setup for a typical Dolphin let down as they ruin their season with a loss to our beloved JETS. 

MIAMI SUCKS. LET'S GO JETS!

I also went with Miami's D.

I had used the STL D in a bunch and swapped them last minute... being a Jets fan and expecting the worst may have cost me money, because that STL D put up monster numbers. 

I went all-in on Landry, Tannehill and the Miami D to run up monster fantasy stats... so the Jets are probably going to kill 'em today.

That's been my fantasy strategy this season, as well.

I'll be there tonight with a brown paper bag ready to go (inside of my clear plastic NFL security approved man purse, of course).

• Thumb Down 1