NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins -- The Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Hoyer is a bigger name than Sanchez when it comes to 2015 free agents. The Browns have been the toast of the NFL up until their loss to Buffalo, with Hoyer a big reason why. No one gives a sh** that Sanchez has played in big markets. Gruden just saying it doesn't make it so.

Hoyer is a bigger name than Sanchez? Oh stop. We all know you hate Mark. Sanchez is a 1st rounder who has his redemption song. Hoyer is about to be replaced by Johnny Football. And no one will care. Hoyer has done more with less, but Sanchez has done more in 4 games than Hoyer has done in 12.

I'm pretty sure that's the point.

If that's the case then Rex should be fired after the game. I don't care what anybody says I want to win. **** the whole suck for a better draft pick bullsh*t. This is the NFL not the goddamn NBA. There isn't a Lebron James coming out or a Michael Jordan. There isn't an Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoyer is a bigger name than Sanchez? Oh stop. We all know you hate Mark. Sanchez is a 1st rounder who has his redemption song. Hoyer is about to be replaced by Johnny Football. And no one will care. Hoyer has done more with less, but Sanchez has done more in 4 games than Hoyer has done in 12.

Sanchez wouldn't even be the starter if not for injury.  Hoyer beat out Manziel for starting duties and led his team into the playoff hunt, unlike Sanchez who is just being asked to hold the fort for a sure playoff team much like Drew Stanton.  Soon Foles will return and everyone will forget about him.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO TD!!!!!!!!!! Mariotta alive and well!

I haven't watched a college game since Willis Macgahees knee exploded in that national championship game.  Is Mariotta really worth all this hooplah?  Isn't he more RG3 than Andrew Luck?

Archived