NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins -- The Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We can't buy a win, I guess it wasn't meant to be".

Can you imagine McCarthy, Tomlin, Sean Payton, John Harbaugh, or any REAL leader standing there defeated and accepting this? All of those coaches I mentioned have struggled, and when they were down I don't remember hearing, oh well I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Sad.

the worst presser I've ever seen, worse than Kotite and its not close

If not Mariota, I will take Connor Cook. Hopefully he will come out. If you draft Winston I will be leaving like Fireman Ed.

Him in N.Y. is like fuel on a fire.

If Idziot is till the GM next year.......bank on Winston. Geno And Winston...Dumb and Dumber

Geno looked great in his Junior year at WV.  The game that made me wonder about him was the destruction that K-State put on him in his senior year.  He could not do anything.  Tavon Austin was the only bright spot that day for WV in a K-State blow out.

The Pinstripe Bowl against Penn St. didn't bother you just a little bit?

The fact that he was 2-6 his last 8 games didn't bother you?

Just got home from MetLife - There were so many young Dolphin fans there making noise from the start to the finish. It was about 75-25 Jets Fans vs yet it was the Fish Fans making all the noise. It was a total embarrassment. I can't wait til we get a new GM and COACH and QB . Let's move forward.

SO SAD it has become at ugly MetLife.. Geno was made to be a walking stiff handing off all nite. This is our QB of the future.?  NOT

Report from the game

The CS realized that they had to play a High School offensive game plan, with 95 percent running, the kind of game plan you design when YOU know and the defense knows that your QB is a piece of crap who hasn't got a chance in hell of completing a pass

And it almost worked. Until those two times late in the game when they allowed our piece of crap to try a pass and then watched him stupidly run backwards into a sack that took his team out of FG range

BTW I failed to execute my own game plan and leave after Waynes induction and thus had to watch us find a way to loseAnd the funniest moment of the evening was John Hess saying Jet fans are the best in football while speaking to a crowd of which at least 50 % were Dolphin fans, because the sarry Jet STH who.owned those seats stayed home. Sarry, Mr Hess, Jet fans are around thirtieth or so out of 32 in the best in football category

Final comment

Please Rex, in the final four weeks of your Jet career, PLEASE DO NOT LIE to your fans about GeNO having NFL skills or giving the Jets their best chance to win when you know he sucks Same with your other QB that sucks

Give Simms the ball

The Pinstripe Bowl against Penn St. didn't bother you just a little bit?

The fact that he was 2-6 his last 8 games didn't bother you?

I forgot about that debacle,  thanks for reminding me.  If you remember the win vs Baylor on opening day it took a great catch by his wideout to take take it the distance on a bad quick out throw. Its all bad.  The Jets need a new QB.  We gave him a shot.  He was a second round pick it is time to move on.  Was that game not against Nassib and Syracuse.  Yeah I think it was Cuse.

I forgot about that debacle,  thanks for reminding me.  If you remember the win vs Baylor on opening day it took a great catch by his wideout to take take it the distance on a bad quick out throw. Its all bad.  The Jets need a new QB.  We gave him a shot.  He was a second round pick it is time to move on.  Was that game not against Nassib and Syracuse.  Yeah I think it was Cuse.

Agree on all points 100%.

i don't have a problem with the Jets taking Smith in the 2nd round,it's the fact that they commited to him this year. The guy sucks.

Your right, it's just time to move on

Report from the game

The CS realized that they had to play a High School offensive game plan, with 95 percent running, the kind of game plan you design when YOU know and the defense knows that your QB is a piece of crap who hasn't got a chance in hell of completing a pass

And it almost worked. Until those two times late in the game when they allowed our piece of crap to try a pass and then watched him stupidly run backwards into a sack that took his team out of FG range

BTW I failed to execute my own game plan and leave after Waynes induction and thus had to watch us find a way to loseAnd the funniest moment of the evening was John Hess saying Jet fans are the best in football while speaking to a crowd of which at least 50 % were Dolphin fans, because the sarry Jet STH who.owned those seats stayed home. Sarry, Mr Hess, Jet fans are around thirtieth or so out of 32 in the best in football category

Final comment

Please Rex, in the final four weeks of your Jet career, PLEASE DO NOT LIE to your fans about GeNO having NFL skills or giving the Jets their best chance to win when you know he sucks Same with your other QB that sucks

Give Simms the ball

LOL

+1

Actually made me laugh..................

• 2 months later...

Archived