Bye bye ji

Maxman

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I bad mouthed him after the team quit against the Giants and collapsed late in 2011 and it was an avalanche of sh*t that supposedly wasn't his fault. some Jets fans were in denial just like Rex was before monday nights game, where he said ''we're not as bad as our record''

when a coach says "we're not as bad as our record" that's an admission that he has failed to get the most out of his players

What a stooge Sean is huh? You sold your baby and 15 years of memories for the price of a used Dodge Durango? Says a lot about the guy.

Yes, he SOLD US OUT like a bunch of refugees to the coast guard.

But alas, a wonderful Online Jets community evolved from that cradle of Jets fandom civilization.

We have now reached Utopia like the Mormons landing on Plymouth Rock in Utah! ;-)

Ragu had the balls to get off his ass and start an alternative to JI. Created that new site overnight on sheer will and determination. Ragu becomes a message board all world for that move.

Yeah JN was the immaculate conception.

Ragu is a piece of sh*t. He was openly boasting of having 4 active handles here to troll when JI went under.

lol You're right.  I should have said an alternative to the Hampur.  No offense to the Lounge here, but that place had a vibe all its own.  It would not be the same without all the characters in place.

Actually, and I don't want to torpedo Ragu's place in any way, but the Hampur as it was in its heyday is done.  No matter how hard they try over there, people like Borg, Stokes, Warfish, Dimitri, and many others are gone. Without their creativity and madness, it won't have the same impact or appeal.

Plus, now that Ragu, Fishooked, and others are "the establishment", you can no longer be the iconoclasts.

Ragu is a piece of sh*t. He was openly boasting of having 4 active handles here to troll when JI went under.

Not to mention banning posters who don't even post at his dump and far worse, making that halfwit Vinny s Niece a mod..

We are holding steady don't have the charisma of ragu but we are trying to be more proffesional like JI was and are currently looking to find ways to get our website promoted more as well as adding new content and thank Max for his help and open arms.

We are holding steady don't have the charisma of ragu but we are trying to be more proffesional like JI was and are currently looking to find ways to get our website promoted more as well as adding new content and thank Max for his help and open arms.

You are doing fine...Love JN and JF too.

Could you ask Elias to cancel the daily admin Dick Semen updates or at least put them in one thread, not six separate ones.

Fortunately that's not needed here, Max now that kelly has checked in

Phil worked really hard building this place over a long period of time. Him and Beans (jn technical guru and former POTW guru) would be up all night playing with new servers purchased by himself and que caches lol transferred all the data and posts when they moved from vbulletin to the present ip board software. Kudos to the guys with the new sites, but doing this sh*t is a marathon and not a sprint. I don't even think sooth did that at ji, I think rbstern was their it guru.

To be fair though, JI is like the ex-girlfriend who introduced you to your current wife....w/o them, we wouldn't all be here. Thanks JetsInsider!

I'm not a former JI'er, but as someone who's been married, I think a better analogy would be JI as the ex-wife who's act was getting a little tired anyway, and JN is the new hot girlfriend.

This place has it's own orthodoxy with the "don't just fire Rex, kill him and his whole family" crowd. As besieged as a "realistic fan" feels over there, a positive, optimistic fan feels here, TBH.

There is some of that here, maybe too much. Sometimes, it makes me hope that Rex gets retained, just to see the reactions. But there's no way I could go thru another season of that here, lol. It'll be just enough if Woody fires Idzik first, then let's the new GM fire Rex.

Max welcomes Jet fans who actually like the team, though - as few and far between as they seem lately. Tell your friends!

I'm pretty sure he was "The Chairman", which I think is hilarious in hindsight.

This place has it's own orthodoxy with the "don't just fire Rex, kill him and his whole family" crowd. As besieged as a "realistic fan" feels over there, a positive, optimistic fan feels here, TBH.

Nobody has disapproved of Rex longer and more than me here. I just want him fired, no more, no less.... but I'm the classiest of classy-asses here. :D

Archived