Bye bye ji

Maxman

You are doing fine...Love JN and JF too.

Could you ask Elias to cancel the daily admin Dick Semen updates or at least put them in one thread, not six separate ones.

Fortunately that's not needed here, Max now that kelly has checked in

"...now that kelly has checked in..."

207036_1807496921196_2639516_n.jpg?oh=9d

i'm here...

:love0040:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are holding steady don't have the charisma of ragu but we are trying to be more proffesional like JI was and are currently looking to find ways to get our website promoted more as well as adding new content and thank Max for his help and open arms.

"...open arms."

34870_1435988433716_432012_n.jpg?oh=543a

cool ~ ~

:beer:

You are doing fine...Love JN and JF too.

Could you ask Elias to cancel the daily admin Dick Semen updates or at least put them in one thread, not six separate ones.

Fortunately that's not needed here, Max now that kelly has checked in

yeah i think we both are getting used to how to layout a forum and once we find better rss feeds we will adjust accordinly.

That's not how it comes across with fresh eyes. I'm sure Pac would have a different answer. I like it here, it seems like a decent community of goofballs, but God forbid if you're to say anything positive about Rex or most players. The pile-on starts almost immediatly.

just ignore tom

This place has it's own orthodoxy with the "don't just fire Rex, kill him and his whole family" crowd. As besieged as a "realistic fan" feels over there, a positive, optimistic fan feels here, TBH.

Bleedin' Green constitutes a "crowd" these days?

I always thought well of SOOTH and tried to give Scout a chance early after the announcement. But HYATT and Jet Repulsive made that place a no go. I would have probably given it another try until one JI mod a hole banned me last week for being unkind to hideous Pats troll Fat Fruit 2.

There was one other alternative besides JF and this great site, but the hampur retards that started and run that garbage dump apparently ban people who signed up but don't even post there.

Anyhow, no spilt milk for me. Thanks Max for the Nation

Ragu's garbage dump

Lolz

lol You're right.  I should have said an alternative to the Hampur.  No offense to the Lounge here, but that place had a vibe all its own.  It would not be the same without all the characters in place.

Actually, and I don't want to torpedo Ragu's place in any way, but the Hampur as it was in its heyday is done.  No matter how hard they try over there, people like Borg, Stokes, Warfish, Dimitri, and many others are gone. Without their creativity and madness, it won't have the same impact or appeal.

Plus, now that Ragu, Fishooked, and others are "the establishment", you can no longer be the iconoclasts.

I don't even know what you're handle was over at JI..but people said the same thing when Kleck, RJF, CTM, etc left...people come and people go.I would hardly call myself establishment or iconoclast.

Hell I didn't even know he was setting up a board until the last minute...and didn't think we'd get that many people to sign up.

So why not roll with it, we can run it the way we want, if people want to come and hang out they're more than welcome. 

Not to mention banning posters who don't even post at his dump and far worse, making that halfwit Vinny s Niece a mod..

It wasn't me who banned you but you were probably banned because you're generally a miserable person, all the time. 

I don't even know what you're handle was over at JI..but people said the same thing when Kleck, RJF, CTM, etc left...people come and people go.I would hardly call myself establishment or iconoclast.

Hell I didn't even know he was setting up a board until the last minute...and didn't think we'd get that many people to sign up.

So why not roll with it, we can run it the way we want, if people want to come and hang out they're more than welcome.

It wasn't me who banned you but you were probably banned because you're generally a miserable person, all the time.

Point being

I was banned by some douchebag without even posting at that craphole

Pretty much sums up what to expect from that dump

I was a member of JI way back in late '98 or early '99 when Sean was using a free messageboard hosting site that actually allowed us to post html. Our nemesis was "JetsHaters," a Pats site run by a guy who called himself The Wizard, using the same site and software in different colors. I was the second ever non-Sooth moderator (after Jet Moses, if you can believe that). There are a handful of folks here who go back that far.

I came here and never looked back the week JN was launched, but I've got to say, it's weird that JI, as we knew it, is dead.

I was a member of JI way back in late '98 or early '99 when Sean was using a free messageboard hosting site that actually allowed us to post html. Our nemesis was "JetsHaters," a Pats site run by a guy who called himself The Wizard, using the same site and software in different colors. I was the second ever non-Sooth moderator (after Jet Moses, if you can believe that). There are a handful of folks here who go back that far.

I came here and never looked back the week JN was launched, but I've got to say, it's weird that JI, as we knew it, is dead.

Two things I find hilarious there:

1. Jet Moses as a moderator. How the hell did that work?

2. Only a Pats fan would start a message board and call it "JetsHaters." 

Two things I find hilarious there:

1. Jet Moses as a moderator. How the hell did that work?

2. Only a Pats fan would start a message board and call it "JetsHaters." 

The Jet Moses experiment was short-lived, as I recall. He and I had some massive messageboard fights, but we had fun tailgating at games. I actually gave him a ride home after a game, one day. He's a good guy.

As for your other point, the Pats sucked back then and their fans were pretty butthurt by Parcells leaving.

I, for one, wish you the very best of luck with the new site Fishy. 

I'll miss you (as I'll miss many who seemingly won't be here full time or at all), but as you say, that's forums and the interwebs.

You're one of the best my friend.

He got death threats using his real name at jh lol hence jet Moses afterwards lol

Jet Moses is actually an acronym of his real name.  I remember GOB used his real name on the original JI.

That was another thing about that messageboard - you could not register a name. You entered a name every time (though your computer would autofill it), so people could impersonate each other. It was a mess.

That's not how it comes across with fresh eyes. I'm sure Pac would have a different answer. I like it here, it seems like a decent community of goofballs, but God forbid if you're to say anything positive about Rex or most players. The pile-on starts almost immediatly.

That's the impression I get.

We are holding steady don't have the charisma of ragu but we are trying to be more proffesional like JI was and are currently looking to find ways to get our website promoted more as well as adding new content and thank Max for his help and open arms.

Well that said please refrain from dropping the link here anymore. Plenty of places for you to advertise. We like our posters and want them to post here.

Same goes for the other sites....everyone knows how to find you. I dont want this to turn into spam. :)

Especially since on one if the sites JN is called all sorts of bad names.

Let's put ji behind us (soon) and talk jets football

Well that said please refrain from dropping the link here anymore. Plenty of places for you to advertise. We like our posters and want them to post here.

Damned right.

That homebrew site is where all the bad JI moderators, bad posters, and blind homers went. Critically important that they stay there. The Titanic sank, some got in lifeboats to here, some went down with the ship. Let them rest in peace. Shut this turd of a thread and let's get back to fooball.

SAR I

Archived