Bye bye ji

Maxman

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't really matter who it is, it's still funny to see how oblivious he is to the fact that ignoring nearly all of the thousands upon thousands of threads on this board at any and all times, yet clearly lurking around just so he can come running to throw a tantrum every time there's a reference to JI, does far more to prove his weird obsessive inferiority complex with this place than the other way around.

We are holding steady don't have the charisma of ragu but we are trying to be more proffesional like JI was and are currently looking to find ways to get our website promoted more as well as adding new content and thank Max for his help and open arms.

Serious question... Why would I (anyone) sign up for your site?  What are you offering that isn't here?  What's your sales pitch?

You mean it was worse than "shivers" "your mom wears combat boots"? Lmao I remember you getting banned for saying that. Hilarious!

Remember that? Some old guy thought it was the worst insult, ever. Like Gilligans Island that place.

SAR I

Well aren't you special.

I'm one of the best posters in the world.  Just ask me.

But yeah...  every poster has a "voice" and that clearly wasn't his.  Take you for example..  you're a mouth breathing nicompoop that likes to brag about imaginary girls you've bedded.  I can pick your monosyllabic grunts out of 50 anonymous avatars.

I'm one of the best posters in the world. Just ask me.

But yeah... every poster has a "voice" and that clearly wasn't his. Take you for example.. you're a mouth breathing nicompoop that likes to brag about imaginary girls you've bedded. I can pick your monosyllabic grunts out of 50 anonymous avatars.

Well aren't you special.

Guys, I'm pretty sure thats Ragu not Paulie

Right, its no shock you talk to yourself in baseball forums. Keep your day job. And as far as whoever goes, especially sg3, sar, the two biggest ball washers of sooth on the Internet. I cant tell you how happy i am that your both here.. Slats sorry for attacking you on ji but you made it fun, i was flying under the radar last month there sorry if you felt insulted you seem like a fine good guy. BP kiss my ass i hope to see you at joes tailgate one day along with ecurb and irishjet. Crusher integrity thanks for stopping by, i hope we can all be friends i lit a candle and have my fingers crossed as i type this.... Max i was standing right behind you at the detroit game but figured we are all jet fans so forget it, let the man be, true power is in the pardon in the mercy shown., God bless you

. This is my first and last post here. The chairman is not me i just informed integrity on my site that i was coming here to clear the air. Sg3 you were banned because your disgusting little girl pm to me attempting to kiss ass like you have sooths, disgustingly in public would in no way be tolerated. I didnt want to ban you everyone else did. I would have rather run you out on my own you flaccid hound. Anyhow the e drama can hopefully end but with the outcast who never got a seat at the table who even in high school the exchange students shunned yes you sar. You will have enough drama for years. God bless you all and Merry Christmas.. lizard king oh oh oh max... ragu has 4 handles he was bragging about on ji last month hes a pos. Grow up and go put on your helmet you neutered little twat. Meh goodnight.

Right, its no shock you talk to yourself in baseball forums. Keep your day job. And as far as whoever goes, especially sg3, sar, the two biggest ball washers of sooth on the Internet. I cant tell you how happy i am that your both here.. Slats sorry for attacking you on ji but you made it fun, i was flying under the radar last month there sorry if you felt insulted you seem like a fine good guy. BP kiss my ass i hope to see you at joes tailgate one day along with ecurb and irishjet. Crusher integrity thanks for stopping by, i hope we can all be friends i lit a candle and have my fingers crossed as i type this.... Max i was standing right behind you at the detroit game but figured we are all jet fans so forget it, let the man be, true power is in the pardon in the mercy shown., God bless you

. This is my first and last post here. The chairman is not me i just informed integrity on my site that i was coming here to clear the air. Sg3 you were banned because your disgusting little girl pm to me attempting to kiss ass like you have sooths, disgustingly in public would in no way be tolerated. I didnt want to ban you everyone else did. I would have rather run you out on my own you flaccid hound. Anyhow the e drama can hopefully end but with the outcast who never got a seat at the table who even in high school the exchange students shunned yes you sar. You will have enough drama for years. God bless you all and Merry Christmas.. lizard king oh oh oh max... ragu has 4 handles he was bragging about on ji last month hes a pos. Grow up and go put on your helmet you neutered little twat. Meh goodnight.

Did I just get praised, threatened and blasted all in the same post?

I am confused, if someone can tell me who posted this it would be appreciated. 

Did I just get praised, threatened and blasted all in the same post?

I am confused, if someone can tell me who posted this it would be appreciated. 

Its me ragu... The guy in the fur coat here. I looked right at you at the detroit game. Minus the fur . And yes i was being very nice i thought. that last line is what someone told me lizard king said pages back. water under the bridge good luck. You are JI now. ill wait to see if you sink

Thats me kicking ff2 out of his avatar.  

Its me ragu... The guy in the fur coat here. I looked right at you at the detroit game. Minus the fur . And yes i was being very nice i thought. that last line is what someone told me lizard king said pages back. water under the bridge good luck. You are JI now. ill wait to see if you sink

Thats me kicking ff2 out of his avatar.  

Okay - I am even more confused now. You should have said hi at the tailgate. Unless we are somehow enemies and I don't yet realize that. I am slow to catch on at times lol.

Suddenly the cats got everyone's tongue. Well you know where to find me if you want to retort. Except you sg3 you better start kissing elias ass over at jetfaana whatever the f it is, Cause you wont last a month here sparklepony

I think I understand now, the last line wasn't from you. Got it, that was a copy of what someone else sad. It was confusing they way you wrote it.

Anyhow, good luck with your site.  We definitely don't need to have people fighting about old stuff here. The Jets create plenty of new stuff for us to get pissed about each week.

Maybe I was mistaken, but I believe someone at JI said it was you, either way, its nothing personal and maybe you should relax.

Archived