2015 top 10 NFL free agents: Who could be on market?

RSJ

The idea of that makes me so happy. Sadly, I don't think it happens. All the talk that when we were hiring Idzik that one of the few stipulations was that he trade away Revis, makes me think Woody won't even entertain the idea of bringing Darrelle back home.

Agreed, add to that the fact that Idziot doesn't really know what the function of a cornerback is, as he passed up on Vontae Davis, Brandon Flowers and DRC, and let our best CB sign with another team and replaced him with the washed up Dmitri Patterson. Did he even bother trying to replace Patterson?

Agreed, add to that the fact that Idziot doesn't really know what the function of a cornerback is, as he passed up on Vontae Davis, Brandon Flowers and DRC, and let our best CB sign with another team and replaced him with the washed up Dmitri Patterson. Did he even bother trying to replace Patterson?

DRC I don't blame Idzikiot for.  DRC has been getting lit up the entire season like a Christmas Tree.  It's passing on Revis, Cro, even Brandon Browner would have been a nice move.

Iupati for sure, and **** would it be great to bring back Revis.

As far as sneaky signings:

Bulaga for RT

Spiller to replace CJ

One of Orakpo or Pierre-Paul or Hardy...a one year pass rusher looking to rebuild value basically. This team could use a premium pass rusher and they've clearly sucked at drafting one. Getting someone at a low price before having to pay Wilkerson would be sweet.

No way Dallas lets Bryant leave. Ditto for Denver and Demariyous. Manning would restructure his deal before letting Thomas go.

Mannings contract can't be restructured in 2015. If he does, Broncos can save as much as $10 mil in cap, but that entire money gets pushed to 2016 where he counts for 21.5 mil as it is already. Restructure means 30+ mil cap charge in 2016 plus at least another 18 mil cap charge for their TE n Damerius alone.

The problem w/ free agents is that they're going to cost a ton.  There's no discount on these guys.  Essentially we'd need them to produce as top echelon players in order to deserve their contracts.  I think the way to win is through the draft where you can get cheaper guys,  The only position that is wise to pay big $$ for is franchise QB.  Those kind of guys don't hit the market though.

Jets have proven that they can't identify offensive talentin the draft so the top Wide receivers would be nice.

Either keep Harvin at 10 mil plus a 4th rounder, or pay 15mil to Dez or Damerius n zero comp.

I'd like to see Harvin renegotiate to about 7 mil a yr. he's still a game changer. I'd still draft Cooper.

Archived