Big Game Tonight

KRL

LOL

Hard to criticize the guy, his team is winning 44-7. He's looked very good at times. he also should have had two interceptions in the first half. If I'm and NFL scout I'm a bit concerned about him as a #1 pick in the draft.

He will still have another game at least to show what he's got against a good team in the playoffs.

Off to FSU Vs Georgia Tech

LOL

Hard to criticize the guy, his team is winning 44-7. He's looked very good at times. he also should have had two interceptions in the first half. If I'm and NFL scout I'm a bit concerned about him as a #1 pick in the draft.

He will still have another game at least to show what he's got against a good team in the playoffs.

Off to FSU Vs Georgia Tech

Is this your first Mariota-Ducks game this season?

Tonight is by far his sloppiest effort.

No this is my 4th time seeing him. he is an extremely exciting NCAA QB. I just wondering if he can bring his game to the NFL

A lot depends on the coaches who will either make or break him. Frankly, I'm more worried about that - the coaching - than Mariota himself.

I have much less confidence in Winston.  I'll be pissed if we draft him.

What impresses me most about the Duck is his ability to calmly stand in the pocket or instinctively move around to avoid pressure, then use his gun to accurately hit the open receiver in stride.

Reminds me most of that Aaron guy in Green Bay

Archived