So this is where you all are

Ryno the Jet

No worries Bren, lost sheep find the herd soon enough. Just glad to see your smilin face again, how've you been? Bad news for ya, Holli and I are no more. Things happen, we are still friends, but it looks like no more Jet games for her. I will try to find a replacemnet you enjoy just as much.

SJ,

I have not even filled out a bracket yet. I'm still a little erked about A&M losing in the big 12 tourney, but I am supposed to fill one out tonight. As far as sweet plays, it is real tuff this time of year. I don't usually do single games during the tourney, but I might try a few parlays.

Thanks to all for the welcomes, and I consider it a honor to be but a stich in the JetNation blankey!

No worries Bren, lost sheep find the herd soon enough. Just glad to see your smilin face again, how've you been? Bad news for ya, Holli and I are no more. Things happen, we are still friends, but it looks like no more Jet games for her. I will try to find a replacemnet you enjoy just as much.

SJ,

I have not even filled out a bracket yet. I'm still a little erked about A&M losing in the big 12 tourney, but I am supposed to fill one out tonight. As far as sweet plays, it is real tuff this time of year. I don't usually do single games during the tourney, but I might try a few parlays.

Thanks to all for the welcomes, and I consider it a honor to be but a stich in the JetNation blankey!

Oh man I am soooo sorry about you an Holli she is such a nice person..

SO wanna smooch opening day?

yes ...no .... maybe...

circle one

Welcome, Ryno. Glad you made it.

Did you really wonder where we all went? :lol:

Actually Bob I have not been at "the other place" very much either. Taking 18 hours while working 30 a week, so my time is limited. But it's spring break, and while still at work, I have managed to find enough time to track you scoundrals down. And yes, in case you were wondering, I missed you and that incredable subtle way you type the most Bob.

We all ran and hid here... and are inviting special people :lol:

"Special People". That is the politically correct version of what we were called last week.

By the way you have to drive the bus tomorrow. It is real small so it shouldnt be a problem.

Hey man, welcome to the board. When's the next time you're gonna be rolling through Austin?

Not too sure. Man we were trashed the last time when I called you. I should be back in that area visiting family around easter, but I could probably slip away at night for some drinks. I'll give you a shout next time i'm passing through.

Archived