Any concerns with Harbaugh?

AFJF

Similar first few years to Rex and his team just bent over for the Raiders.   Say what you want but with all that talent I think Rex would be doing just as well if not better than 1 game over .500.

The talk of giving up a #1 for him is lunacy.

He has handled all of this noise like a savvy professional. He has done what he could with this QB. Cap is a dumb, one trick pony. Defenses have figured him out.

But do I have concerns???? Hell yeah. If the 49ers actually let this guy walk he must be an intolerable a-hole, because his performance has been outstanding. 3 straight championship games with a team that was a mess for over a decade??? And you release or trade him??? He must be a nightmare to deal with. And his ra-ra college act has gotten old in that locker room.

I said the same thing about Rex. Ozzie passed on him, when it could have almost split the team because he was so popular with those players. Instead he brings in a special teams coordinator and let's Rex walk. I kept asking, what did Ozzie see that made him pass.

And that special teams coordinator was, ironically, a Harbaugh.

I know, he only revived Alex smith's career and brought SF from total irrelevance for over a decade to division winner and then to the Super Bowl in only a few years. Plus he actually made kaepernik (you know who I mean) look like a decent qb.

Crown'em! Kaepernik is being exposed as the weeks go by.

Crown'em! Kaepernik is being exposed as the weeks go by.

If that's the case, what does it say about Harbaugh? If offense and developing young QB's is his forte, would he be the right guy having potentially failed if Kaep keeps regressing?

If that's the case, what does it say about Harbaugh? If offense and developing young QB's is his forte, would he be the right guy having potentially failed if Kaep keeps regressing?

Take it up with those who think harbaugh is the golden ticket for the jets. Won't be mad at the hire, but I'm not ready to crown him as the 'savoir'

I know he's got a great track record outside of this season but it looks like he lost his team before the half-way point, tons of penalties, supposed all-world QB  has gotten worse as the season progressed, 26th in pts scored with plenty of weapons, and now he loses to the only team Geno Smith was able to beat this year.  Even if he's checked out, do we want a guy who goes in to games not caring if he wins or loses because of a little adversity?

Thoughts?

Bill Parcells' First year in NE he had a 6-10 record and his 3rd he had a 5-11 record......Not saying Harbaugh is Parcells but these things happen when discord exists.

Archived