Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I thought about it and calling your vote is no longer allowed.

I wanted to think it would make for interesting interactions and subterfuge but I am pretty sure town is quickly just going to force everyone to call their votes on thread and from there it's not TOO hard to figure out who's saying one thing and doing another.

So yeah. Let's just keep all voting behind the scenes.

I don't mind the occasional "I'm going to vote you" here and there but don't make it a regular thing please.

I think its up to town to just honestly tell people who we're voting.  I'm voting AVM currently.

Yeah.  Everyone say who you're voting.  Take turns keeping track of vote counts.  Lynch all liars.  Blow this game wide open.  Sound like a plan? 

Genius I tell ya

I think its up to town to just honestly tell people who we're voting.  I'm voting AVM currently.

Aww.  I was going to go on a "someone's a coward" rant and you ruined it.

Even Brett's Hunger Games Mafia, while ambitious and fun at times, fell short of the mark of a quality Mafia experience.

Crazy talk.  Hunger Games Mafia was one of my 3 or 4 favorite games ever run here.

Sandman FTMFW

I'm gonna be lenient on the talk about voting since it's a weird mechanic and it's day 1 but as the game goes on I'd like to see less of it guys.

10-4.  Tomorrow I'll be voting for you.  Next Wednesday I probably will too...but I'll not do so in the thread.

Plus this game I can finally say things like CHAOS!!!! and ask people if they want to see a magic trick again...

You're on fire.  Win as SK and you follow it up with an epic Joker-esque standoff with the Ape without anyone (as far as I can recall) actually suggesting you WERE the Joker.  What have you got in store for the 3rd installment?

Archived