ProBowl QB Geno Smith will dominate Tennessee on Sunday

johnnyjet

I have Ivory in my FF semi-finals but I know damn well Rex will give the ball to CJ so he can get his "revenge", lol.

Rex is that stupid to think that way.

CJ was a wasted FA pickup, Powell could have done the same crap but he's a better blocker.

This team never learns wasting time with "other teams" washed up stars.

It's maddening.

From Ronnie Lott to Leonard Marshall & on & on it goes, where it stops nobody knows.

Idzik, "we are going to build through the draft"

Jets sign CJ2.....what?

• Upvote 1

I have Ivory in my FF semi-finals but I know damn well Rex will give the ball to CJ so he can get his "revenge", lol.

CJ was a wasted FA pickup, Powell could have done the same crap but he's a better blocker.

It's maddening.

From Ronnie Lott to Leonard Marshall & on & on it goes, where it stops nobody knows.

Jets sign CJ2.....what?

I rewatched the game in Tenn last year.

As far as RBs go, Chris Johnson was by far the worst one on the field. Powell was way better. Yet here we sit a year later with Powell rotting on the bench or playing on the idiotic Wildcrap trickery plays while Johnson pisses away around half the snaps running into piles for 2 yard gains.

It stems from HC Chuckles the Clown not having a clue about or even caring about offense and turning it over without any supervision to first, Shotty, then Sparano and now Mahty, the worst HC in a field of many in Detroit Lion history

• Upvote 1

It's maddening.

Jets sign CJ2.....what?

This.

That time Geno tried a behind the back bounce pass in the end zone

Last year against the very same Titans in very same Nashville. Did his famous backwards sprint to avoid pressure (the one that turns a two yard sack into a 22 yard sack) then decided to switch the ball to his other hand behind his back) and fumbled it into the EZ for a Titan TD

Trying to think.of a worse Jet starting QB. Bollinger was the closest but Gen0 may be the worst ever

• Upvote 1

Last year against the very same Titans in very same Nashville. Did his famous backwards sprint to avoid pressure (the one that turns a two yard sack into a 22 yard sack) then decided to switch the ball to his other hand behind his back) and fumbled it into the EZ for a Titan TD

Trying to think.of a worse Jet starting QB. Bollinger was the closest but Gen0 may be the worst ever

It's all between the ears too. A shame.