***Official Jets v Titans Please God Make It Stop Game Thread***

T0mShane

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If idzik is picking.the draft pick will be blown anyway..no way can we score 30...I don't think Tennessee is that much worse than we are if they are at all worse..locker killed us last year before he got hurt..I think we find a way to lose this and I am truly a homer when it comes to this team

If idzik is picking.the draft pick will be blown anyway..no way can we score 30...I don't think Tennessee is that much worse than we are if they are at all worse..locker killed us last year before he got hurt..I think we find a way to lose this and I am truly a homer when it comes to this team

locker is ok, but his line is awful.  sheldon may have 4 sacks today.  hell, they may even force a turnover !

I think CJnoK runs for 140 and the jets win by 21

locker is ok, but his line is awful.  sheldon may have 4 sacks today.  hell, they may even force a turnover !

I think CJnoK runs for 140 and the jets win by 21

agreed, I can already see Rex taking off his cap rubbing his hair , shaking his head with that cockky smile adding a "shwew" in there as he tells us how this win was a long time coming and how THIS is the Jets team that he imagined all along, starts citing some stats on the run game talks about Geno's 20 passes with NO INTS, and then talks about the unbelievable Sheldon and Snacks and the 7 sack game including an INT or 3. Get ready guys, I just returned from the future, I saw it all...big Jet win today to screw up our chances at a franchise QB and putting us in position for the second coming of Kyle Wilson the 2nd best CB in the draft...woe is us...

This IS the Jets we're talking about here you guys know in your hearts what is going to happen today...we ALL know...it goes without saying

You mean Folk splitting the uprights with 00:03 left from 54 yards for the victory ... cause that's what I'm seeing just before I mutter you mutherfker and throw up into the potato chip bowl ...

Archived