Sign in to follow this  
56mehl56

Parking/Tailgate

Rutgers and many stadiums have done this for yrs.  its no biggie, and doesn't stop tailgaiting.  blame the jerkoffs that take up way too many spots

blame the jerkoffs that take up more then 1 spot.     this should have been done yrs ago.   and Rutgers and many other stadiums do this.  its no biggie, and doesn't stop tailgaiting

It stops people from meeting up and tailgating next to each other. Which a large % of people do.

no it doesn't,  your group either arrives together,  or you carry and walk your stuff over to the tailgate.  not a big deal.  blame the jerkoffs taking more then 1 spot

I blame the entilelists who feel because that bought a ticket they can park in the front row and still get to the game at 12:00. If you go to a movie and show up when its starting are you allowed to sit in the best seats - no , you find whatever's left. Because its inconvienient for the season ticket holders who show up an hour before the game - the rules need to change to impact everyone else. It should go back to the way it used to be no assigned parking lots, first come first served - unless you have a physical handicap and thus reserved handicap spots.

well blame all the jerkoffs that put cones out to hold spots and did not adhere to the 1 car 1 spot rule.   a few jerkoffs screwed it up for you.   I hope they do this in all lots next season. 

Ah, so let me get this straight:

The good Jet fan with a young Jet family who just wants to sit and cheer and give 100% of his attention to the players and the game should stay home and the bad Jet fan with bad Jet buddies who want to get wasted to the point where they are giving 25% attention to the players and the game should have free run of the stadium to themselves?

A football game is a football game. It's not an excuse for an anything-goes frat party. That said, we can co-exist. Parking lot segregation is the answer. You get your space to act like a child, I get my space to act like an adult.

SAR I

very well said.  the jerkoff tailgaiters screwed it up for everyone,  blame them

as per NY Jets  reps,  get in the parking lot at 8am, and you will have no problem.  it not that hard to walk a case of beer and some chairs a few extra spots away.  quite a few jets fans could use the walk. 

I am not technologically advanced like some on here so my apologies but here is a link to the Super Bowl parking set up.  Last year Super Bowl had a similar set up.  Just sell people a pass for a specific lot.  For example I've been in lot K since I was 11 years old (Jets if you read this don't take me away from there), let me buy a pass for lot K all season.  Others park in lot L sell them a pass for lot L for the season.  If you do it this way and don't oversell a parking lot, and enforce the one space rule everyone is fine on Sundays and there is less traffic since everyone knows their assigned lots to park in.

https://superbowl.clickandpark.com/shop

that's what Rutgers does.  they have designated lots,  and do the assigned parking row by row.  

And 10000 of them will be awarded lame Steelers lookalike towels care of the media whore billboard "founders of the cause"

heard they just printed another 5,000 towels.  fans are buying them like crazy, and picking them up from the few bars handing them out free to STH's.  

Jets should go to Disney or heck even Great Adventure and learn how to do "directed in" parking.

And enforce the damn rules.  1 spot.

all they have to do is go to Rutgers.  its works fine with ZERO problems.  they have been doing this for yrs. 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company