Sign in to follow this  
56mehl56

Parking/Tailgate

This is so stupid. That is a huge lot so they are going to bunch everyone together. And it you get there at 9:10am and your friend gets there at 9:15am, you can't park next to each other?

Why just Lot L?

Bunch of clowns, so they are going to have the human cones serve as parking attendants?  I heard the 9AM thing myself and actually sent a email to my rep that if they screw this up, I will have to seriously think about keeping my 4 upper seats next season.  Amazing that a team at 3-11 tries yet to ruin the pregameday experience, as if the product on the field is not enough. 

This.

blame the jerkoffs that take up more then 1 spot.     this should have been done yrs ago.   and Rutgers and many other stadiums do this.  its no biggie, and doesn't stop tailgaiting

It stops people from meeting up and tailgating next to each other. Which a large % of people do.

Exactly.

It's the 10% of all tailgaters that are the problem. They take up multiple spaces, they put lawn chairs in adjacent spots and block others out, they leave their trash in the roads, the attendants aren't strong enough or in numbers enough to do anything about it.

Setting up designated tailgating sections in each lot is the answer. Putting all the ethics and the cursing and the hygiene aside, we don't like having to get to the lots at 11AM just to beat out a tailgater to a decent spot in a decent lot. Segregation solves everything.

SAR I

1970 called. It wants its lawn chair back, lol.

05027a.jpg

Same entrance. Im part of the dumbasses playing cornhole while waiting

That is gross that you guys do that in public.

again with this.. go find that thread and pull ANY quote from me saying that we in ANY way encourage this. You won't find it because when a random poster proposed the idea, we quickly said that idea was not a good one and way out of line… so if you want to bash us - at least don't make up lies. We get that you don't like what we are doing… but choose one of the things that actually happened to complain about. 

I talked to him earlier, he said he will behave now.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company