Sign in to follow this  
56mehl56

Parking/Tailgate

and there goes tailgating folks........i like the way they are implementing it on the last game of the year (when no one is going to be there)instead of next year......its like a company releasing bad news on a friday afternoon hoping it gets lost in the shuffle by monday morning.......give us a whole summer to bitch and hopefully forgotten by fall

You asked, we listened. As we gear up for our last home game in 2014 against the Patriots on 12/21, we wanted to make you aware of a change in Lot L (yellow parking pass lot). 

condescending PR bullsh*t. Some guy in the Jets PR dept thought he was super slick when he wrote this passive aggressive lie................Yeah, tell us about how we asked for you to end a tradition we have been partaking in since before you could tie your shoes........they really are shameless, anything to sell a few more 22 buck sandwiches in the Club level i guess

like i said in the other thread, doing this at the end of the year is akin to releasing bad news on a friday afternoon and hoping its out of the public psyche by monday morning.  This WILL be the rule of the entire lot next year.  Make those calls to your ticket reps people, i fear thats the only thing that stops this.  

I can only speak for myself but the tailgate is what keeps me coming back sunday after sunday........certainly not the product the Jets put on the field.

i see a hashtag forming.......#nyjetsididntaskforthis

everyone take pics on sunday and start the social media campaign......shame the jets into action

seriously, all it takes is for one of these grant land or deadpan sites to pick up on the Jets ending tailgating and its over.....fans win

Actually I think Bugg is right. The end game of all of this is to do away with tailgates all together, and get people into tents, with cheesy bands, high priced bad food, and beer.

A part of me wants to agree with you guys but the NFL is having a hard time getting people to the stadiums to begin with.  HDTV, insane concession prices, Red Zone Channel ect have all made it easier to just stay home.  Tailgating is one of the draws of going to games, can't believe the Jets brain trust is so obtuse to try to take over tailgating but I've been known to be wrong before

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company