Sign in to follow this  
56mehl56

Parking/Tailgate

I'm guessing they are thinking the lot won't be full for this game so they are trying to make it as compact as possible? This is kinda baffling.

The parking lot babysitters do not do their damn jobs. The parking is sold by the spot 1 spot = $25.00 if you want 2 spots to tailgate pay the $50.00 why should a person who gets their an hour before game time be turned away from a lot that has numerous tailgaters taking up more than 1 spot. 

The best is the people who put chairs in spots to save them for other people. My buddy ran over 2 folding chairs last season when we politely asked people to move them and they refused. 

Jets do not allow people to pay for a spot to let it remain open.

This is how they do it in Miami. You pay for parking and some snot nosed 14 year old kid points to where you should park. I remember one kid insisting that Joebaby park in a front parking spot straight in so he couldn't access his tailgate. After pointing out "how can I tailgate"? Snot nosed kid let him move.

Nobody tells the joebaby how it is.

I can totally see the attendants showing up at 9am and making all the early comers move to the front. They did that when they first instituted the 5 hour rule in the old stadium. I think they made the harley guys even move, leave the stadium and reenter.

Bunch of clowns, so they are going to have the human cones serve as parking attendants?  I heard the 9AM thing myself and actually sent a email to my rep that if they screw this up, I will have to seriously think about keeping my 4 upper seats next season.  Amazing that a team at 3-11 tries yet to ruin the pregameday experience, as if the product on the field is not enough. 

Just make your move over by us in lot E, we'll lockup that whole curb from the attendant booth to the tunnel.

please stop using the phrase "jerkoff" thanks. 

Making you too hungry???

I think this actually helps them.  If I cannot park with my friends and have to park somewhere else, I am not lugging a cooler and grill across the lot. I am more likely going to just walk to tailgate joes

Obviously not the way or reason I would want for it to go down, but you know you and any of your crew are always welcome to join us. If you feel the need to have to cook I am happy to put you behind a REAL grill and let you go to town, lol.

Why should late arrivers not get a parking spot because those that are tailgating are breaking the rules in place by taking up more than 1 spot with something other than a car.

Yeah, but on the flip side if the 1 spot rule is enforced, those spots would still be taken by the time the late arrivals get there. Either way, late arriving people will always get worse spots.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company