Sign in to follow this  
56mehl56

Parking/Tailgate

This is so stupid. That is a huge lot so they are going to bunch everyone together. And it you get there at 9:10am and your friend gets there at 9:15am, you can't park next to each other?

Why just Lot L?

This is how they do it in Miami. You pay for parking and some snot nosed 14 year old kid points to where you should park. I remember one kid insisting that Joebaby park in a front parking spot straight in so he couldn't access his tailgate. After pointing out "how can I tailgate"? Snot nosed kid let him move.

I can totally see the attendants showing up at 9am and making all the early comers move to the front. They did that when they first instituted the 5 hour rule in the old stadium. I think they made the harley guys even move, leave the stadium and reenter.

The Harley guys used to get there at midnight Saturday into Sunday because maneuvering the massive Kingsley through a packed parking lot was a hassle. That was the golden era lol. That was when you had the legendary yellow hummer

Ftr I don't think SAR I indulges in adult beverages from what I remember. So if you go to the stadium at 11am for a 1pm game and you have your 6 pack of Poland spring with you, trying to drive through lot L with that annoying L7 crew blocking the way with beer pong tables and hacky sack games infuriates you. I'm assuming the minority Poland spring people have been hammering the jets with emails lol

Must be the Fanta group causing this problem then

The fanta King gorges himself on food for 3 hours. So he's ok :)

It's funny how they do that in Miami when the lot is usually half empty anyway. Maybe it's just more of an issue when the Jets come to town.

It still makes me giggle when I think about that letter the Dolphins sent you thanking you for being such a great fan for purchasing group tickets. :rl:

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company