Harbaugh + Trestman + Fangio

Integrity28

Trestman has schwanzed what could have been a pro-bowl backfield and WR corps into a laughingstock that can only score against anybody's second string D.

Keep that idiot as far away from here as possible. He makes Shotty look like Bill Walsh. 

Quit deflecting. Our live is stronger than ever. Trestman is a boob.

Trestman has schwanzed what could have been a pro-bowl backfield and WR corps into a laughingstock that can only score against anybody's second string D.

Keep that idiot as far away from here as possible. He makes Shotty look like Bill Walsh. 

He does have a rep as a QB guru.  I am pretty sure he will land a coordinator position.  After re-checking his resume I would prefer we didn't sign him on, but he will probably be an OC.  If we are gong for Alouettes I'd have preferred to have Jim Popp as GM.  

There is so much bad blood that he won't do them any favors, but they are going to do him one by moving him to the team he wants for peanuts? If they were going to do that they probably would not have him coaching this year.

They had a deal done with The Browns this offseason, that Jim Harbaugh turned down.( more like his wife turned down- loves living in the Bay Area)). The 49ers can keep him for one more year( that is the only thing at their disposal. That isn't happening as they learned their lesson the hard way , it's too toxic situation that isn't conducive to winning.

Raiders aren't a coach away from winning a championship. they can just hire Tom Gamble as general manager ( Harbaugh guy) and start to put the pieces together when Harbaugh free in 2016. ( at some point this offseason the 49ers are going to fire Harbaugh- every NFL Person knows that to be the case).

It's like Randy Moss situation except the Raiders are in the drivers seat this time.( take a fourth rounder- very generous under the circumstances or watch him leave the following year for nothing. like I alluded to everyone knows he won't be back with 49ers. Why wait for the 49ers to fire him when you can throw them a fourth and speed up the process.

When it's all said and done you can expect Jim Harbaugh the next coach of the Raiders.

He does have a rep as a QB guru.  I am pretty sure he will land a coordinator position.  After re-checking his resume I would prefer we didn't sign him on, but he will probably be an OC.  If we are gong for Alouettes I'd have preferred to have Jim Popp as GM.  

It's almost impossible to imagine what could have gone soooo wrong with the Bears offense this year. 

Matt Forte, Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffrey, Martellus Bennett  ... even with Cutler as the wild card - how do you fk that up to the degree that it is? They can't even score a TD.

Trestman may have done some good work in the past but there's now way this isn't on him. Not only is he head coach but he's calling the offense.

Next stop Bemidji State - please God keep him away from here -  we accept our short comings and will strive to do better  - but please don't send him here.  

Funny, the Jets have to give up WIlkerson and a pick, but the Browns were only giving two thirds?  

It's almost impossible to imagine what could have gone soooo wrong with the Bears offense this year. 

Matt Forte, Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffrey, Martellus Bennett  ... even with Cutler as the wild card - how do you fk that up to the degree that it is? They can't even score a TD.

Trestman may have done some good work in the past but there's now way this isn't on him. Not only is he head coach but he's calling the offense.

Next stop Bemidji State - please God keep him away from here -  we accept our short comings and will strive to do better  - but please don't send him here.  

Would Bemidji State be a step up or a step down from Montreal?

Wrong Vincenzo69, An NFL coach can't be traded to a team without his approval( Jets could offer the 49ers four first rounders, and the trade isn't possible without the coach ageeing to go there. His wife loves the west coast, and why he will probably be the next Raiders head coach. ( Tom Gamble coming aboard to be the general manager).

The ball in The Raiders court and they be silly to offer anything more than a fourth rounder to 49ers.( 49ers have no choice but to accept that trade)

I agree with the part that the 49ers aren't getting anything more than a mid to late round pick for Harbaugh. Every team in the league knows the situation there. 

nobody is trading for Harbaugh.

Not necessarily. no one trading a high draft choice for him. you can wait very late in the process for the 49ers to fire Harbaugh(get him for free/ no draft picks) Or the Raiders can throw the 49ers a fourth rounder to speed up the process.

So Harbaugh can work on bringing his ex 49ers to the Raiders.( Crabtree, Iupati and the rest of there free agents).

SF will probably come to some decision soon after the season. How much of a hurry is dependent on whether the new HC is already on the staff and is under contract for the following year. In that case they can wait out the raiders and get something better than a 4th. Who knows the raiders are such a dysfunctional organization they may let a 2nd rd choice prevent them from getting the coach that they want and wait a year, when who knows they may patch things up..

you do realize Cutler is a terrible QB right ? With the receivers and backfield he has he should be in the top 5 of the NFL but he forces things and makes stupid decisions just about every game. Would love for the Jets to have two huge Pro Bowl WR's and a RB who can not only run but is a serious threat catching the ball out of the backfield.

The blame here should not go on Trestman but on Cutler

you do realize Cutler is a terrible QB right ? With the receivers and backfield he has he should be in the top 5 of the NFL but he forces things and makes stupid decisions just about every game. Would love for the Jets to have two huge Pro Bowl WR's and a RB who can not only run but is a serious threat catching the ball out of the backfield.

The blame here should not go on Trestman but on Cutler

Guess what - Cutler is bad as a tactical QB and worse as a leader - but to give Trestman a pass and absolve him of the abomination he's made out of all this talent albeit with a sketchy QB is lunacy. His play call resembles a H.S. playbook laden with a zillion screens and relatively little play action with one of the best backs in football to tote the rock.  

i don't care what he has been perceived as before - I don't want him anywhere near here.

I'm gonna look mighty stupid when Trestman uses his mystical QB sorcerer powers to get Jimmy Clausen playing like a Pro Bowler these next two weeks.

Yeah ...duncecaps all around please  ... size 6 & 7/8's here

2nd in ppg last year and 8th in yards per game.  This year the offense has sucked with injuries to their best WR and a QB who has gone from nut case to head case.

Kudos to Trestman for successfully coaching an offense with Forte, Marshall, Jeffery, and Bennett. All of those guys are orders of magnitude better than what we have, and they're 16th in passing DVOA. He was also so poorly regarded in league circles that he couldn't get so much as a position coach job and was out of the NFL entirely for seven years, including a four-year exile in Canada. He's shown no ability to adapt his approach based on opponent or gameflow, and while we're at it, he has the interpersonal skills of a sack of flour and the team he's currently coaching is a ******* zoo. This is classic Let's Hire This Guy I've Heard Of Syndrome.

Kudos to Trestman for successfully coaching an offense with Forte, Marshall, Jeffery, and Bennett. All of those guys are orders of magnitude better than what we have, and they're 16th in passing DVOA. He was also so poorly regarded in league circles that he couldn't get so much as a position coach job and was out of the NFL entirely for seven years, including a four-year exile in Canada. He's shown no ability to adapt his approach based on opponent or gameflow, and while we're at it, he has the interpersonal skills of a sack of flour and the team he's currently coaching is a ******* zoo. This is classic Let's Hire This Guy I've Heard Of Syndrome.

so if you have success with good players that are healthy, (yeah you ignored the 2nd in ppg and 8th in yards last year) you are bad?  Suspect oline, bad QB and one of the worst defenses in the league.

Yeah he is the antithesis of a goof like Rex, who also btw requires top flight talent or his side of the ball flat out sucks.

so if you have success with good players that are healthy, (yeah you ignored the 2nd in ppg and 8th in yards last year) you are bad? Suspect oline, bad QB and one of the worst defenses in the league.

I ignored it the same way you're ignoring the fact that the Bears' offense is a dumpster fire this year.

Yeah he is the antithesis of a goof like Rex

This is laughably false. Trestman is constitutionally opposed to accountability and discipline.

This.

Archived