As good as JJ

Section 333

Humility - a dying concept in sports. You see the self promotion and ego every time a guy scores a t.d.  Miss the classy LT handing the ball to the ref.  Loved it when that DL hurt his knee doing a sack dance this year.  Beckham looks like a little faggot after a TD, and so does Cruz.  Remember our lousy tight end doing a dance after a TD even though we were losing with little time to play? That was embarassing.  It's the generation of "me". "I" phone, "I" pod.  Miss the 70's and 80's, when the only guy doing dances was Billy White Shoes Johnson, and then it was at least a  novelty. 

Haha, this is as 'cane-shaking' and 'ill-informed due to ignorance and old age' a post as I've read on this site yet. Bravo!

FYI, the "I" stands for internet, rooting for a player to get hurt is straight up douche, and calling people faggots is not classy. But, you love class.

I know a lot of you guys have seen him talk live or in person and once you do I think it makes more sense. He says mostly everything w a sh*t eating grin on his face. He's a character. Nothing wrong w anything he says as long as he continues to back it up on the field.

What he NEEDS to learn is to stay the fuxk away from any political statements for the rest of his career.

I know a lot of you guys have seen him talk live or in person and once you do I think it makes more sense. He says mostly everything w a sh*t eating grin on his face. He's a character. Nothing wrong w anything he says as long as he continues to back it up on the field.

What he NEEDS to learn is to stay the fuxk away from any political statements for the rest of his career.

why because you don't share his political views.. i doubt richardson's is seeking advice from message boards on his beliefs nor should he.. unbelievable..

why because you don't share his political views.. i doubt richardson's is seeking advice from message boards on his beliefs nor should he.. unbelievable..

no bc he's a football player and it's PR career suicide for any professional athlete, no matter what he or she says, they're pissing off half a fan base. Forest through the trees. Even if I agree with him he still sounds like a moron for not understanding the game.

When I hear him speak live, I wonder whose job it is to change his adult diaper at the end of the day.

Suh has publicly expressed his desire to play in New York for either the Giants or the Jets, to launch his "New York" profile.  We might be in a decent position to sign him as a free agent.  Even if we give him JJ Watt money ($51M guaranteed, at a little over $7M per), we could handle that with our cap space. 

Pair Sheldon with Suh, keep Coples on the line, and draft a pass rusher to develop behind Babin.  In a wide-9 (4-3) defense, that line would be crazy. 

Watt's deal has his cap number at 22 mil next year and then an average of 14 mill per year for the next 6 years. 

The jets have 10 needs and you want to strengthen the only position that is already much better than average by giving 1/2 of the cap room to a DT. .

Rex might be fired this year, but he's going to speak thru our players for the next couple years, that's how deep engrained the stupid has become.

+1 Too bad Rex can't instill fundamental football as well as he pollutes their brains with so much other crap.

Haven't forgotten this from last July:  "The best corner in the league? Me. That's how it's going to go. I'm the best." ~ Dee Milliner 

He was alot better his rookie year. He's been very ehhh this year, IMO.

Agreed, I tape games & watch them again just to catch things I might miss. There are a lot of instances where the initial play gets by Mo & instead of hustling behind the play he turns & watches.

Sheldon hustles his azz off.

This is important because I've seen many times where a Dline comes from behind & strips the ball while either th RB or slot WR get hit by the LBs.

Good things happen on defenses that all meet at the ball.

Archived