Should Jets change the uniform?

Ex-Rex

I think that if Woody Johnson cleans house there is one more thing he needs to do and that is redesign the uniforms. First of all I hate the green pants they wear with the uniforms now. The green doesn't match top to bottom and the uniform is associated with losing. I say change it all - don't stop at canning Rex and Iggy. Give us a whole new look. Discuss.

All black...white letters..same white helmet with black stripes and logo...little bit of green somewhere - small stripe on pants maybe

Also dreamed of some form of Michigan stripe with a fighter jet making up the stripe? If I owned team, I'd buy three fighter Jets for fly overs...that'd be flipping sweet

...at the end of the day, our best uni is probably our current old-school version. The product on the field is key....the browns and penn state Unis are awesome if team plays like a real football team. When they suck, unis suck.

I think that if Woody Johnson cleans house there is one more thing he needs to do and that is redesign the uniforms. First of all I hate the green pants they wear with the uniforms now. The green doesn't match top to bottom and the uniform is associated with losing. I say change it all - don't stop at canning Rex and Iggy. Give us a whole new look. Discuss.

..keep the uniform ,..change EVERYTHING else :rip:

cheers ~ ~

:cheer:

Here are some changes I would make.

I would use a lighter green closer to what Namath wore. I would also not allow players wear black anything. Not cleats, tape, undershirts, gloves, guards, ect. Black isnt one of our uniform colors. White cleats and white tape is key. I see all our players wearing black cleats and tape and it just ruins the look.

image.jpg

Vs.

image.jpg

All black...white letters..same white helmet with black stripes and logo...little bit of green somewhere - small stripe on pants maybe

Also dreamed of some form of Michigan stripe with a fighter jet making up the stripe? If I owned team, I'd buy three fighter Jets for fly overs...that'd be flipping sweet

...at the end of the day, our best uni is probably our current old-school version. The product on the field is key....the browns and penn state Unis are awesome if team plays like a real football team. When they suck, unis suck.

Darling, the all black thing is soooo passe...

Leave uniforms alone

Fix players in uniforms and coaches coaching players in uniforms

But please

No return of the hideous electric disco green nauseating duds of the awful 80's and 90 s of Michaels, Walton, Coslet and Kotite

Not those awful rags

Leave uniforms alone

Fix players in uniforms and coaches coaching players in uniforms

But please

No return of the hideous electric disco green nauseating duds of the awful 80's and 90 s of Michaels, Walton, Coslet and Kotite

Not those awful rags

I agree 100%..but I wouldn't mind seeing them as the throwback jerseys once a year.

Black might be passé , but if done right, still a good color for a football team. Titans uni is ugly, but I like colors..maybe something w that?

I'm behind a complete overhaul..maybe something to get the thug turds excited...they love that stuff...maybe some crips red or bloods blue...or since most of fans are from L.I., some MS-13 beige?

No leave the uniforms alone it isn't the uniform its the players wearing them that wins games

sh*t, I thought unis won games?

Discussing the uniform has zero to do with the product on the field. Why do you bring up that players win and not the uniforms? Does that mean that you think there is some folks here that believe uniforms win games? Explain

the whole losing culture in Florham park need to change.   from gm, coach , scouts, to the equipmet guy and the janitor and secretaries.   and the uniforms.   the whole organizations needs a new identitity.  and a uniform change is a start. 

the whole losing culture in Florham park need to change. from gm, coach , scouts, to the equipmet guy and the janitor and secretaries. and the uniforms. the whole organizations needs a new identitity. and a uniform change is a start.

Does your team at the Timex quonset hut in the swamp need to make the same changes with their mess?

Reese?

Coughlin?

She-li?

Archived