Panthers / Giants and Steelers / Bengals

Two very good matchups today. I expect to see an offensive back-to-back performance in the Carolina - Giants game just because it's what I'm feeling and the Panthers can't stop Tiki Barber and the Giants won't be able to stop Steve Smith with Curtis DeLoatch or some other loser they try to stick on him.

38-35, Carolina....Manning throws 3 picks in his first playoff performance...Tiki scores 3 TD's and runs for a buck 80 to keep the Giants in this one.

Pittsburgh / Cincy...most of you know my undying hatred for Ben Over-ratedburger, but today I have to go with him over the inexpierenced Bengals. The Bengals become the Bungals today again.

28-7, Steelers.

Flip a coin.

DOn't know about either the Giants or the Panthers-both schizo teams with solid coaches. Thnink if Barber has a big day and Eli makes few mistakes, obvioulsy, they should win. But that's a big if-Panthers' DL and DBs are excellent. If Ken Lucas has a great day...

Steelers and Bengals each won at the other team's home during the season.

Again-coin flips.

Two very good matchups today. I expect to see an offensive back-to-back performance in the Carolina - Giants game just because it's what I'm feeling and the Panthers can't stop Tiki Barber and the Giants won't be able to stop Steve Smith with Curtis DeLoatch or some other loser they try to stick on him.

38-35, Carolina....Manning throws 3 picks in his first playoff performance...Tiki scores 3 TD's and runs for a buck 80 to keep the Giants in this one.

Pittsburgh / Cincy...most of you know my undying hatred for Ben Over-ratedburger, but today I have to go with him over the inexpierenced Bengals. The Bengals become the Bungals today again.

28-7, Steelers.

No way Tiki has that kind of yardage against Carolina...if he does, the Gints win hands down.

The way to beat Carolina is a strong running game up the middle. The Panthers' DL is way to athltic to run screens and off tackle stuff against. I'm going to say that this is a bad match up for the Giants and giv the slight edge to Carolina.

Again I think the Pitt - Cinci game is a game of bad match ups on both sides. If Pitt can run the ball ffectively and chew up the clock plus dare cinci to run and drop a lot of people in coverage then they should pull it out. My prdiction is Pitt will win.

Both games will be close though.

Archived